Stores > FansEdge

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.33/10 3.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review FansEdge by clicking a star below.
2017-08-11

Worst experience ever

"Ordered a 100.00 hoodie sent a 5.00 t shirt . still have not been refunded my 100.00. " customer service" said I had to buy it again to receive it . then told its shipping today the next day I was refunded for that one . still haven't been refunded my 100.00 from the first order that was wrong . do not buy from this place . "

2017-06-05

Failed to deliver product

"Ordered item on-line as a surprise gift. The item was not delivered. Fans Edge claims the item was shipped and their shipping company Lasersip claims they never received notice to pick up shipment. Since the item was a gift I did not realize it was never delivered and found out after their 30 delivery period. They did nothing but take my money. Would not even offer a discount on any new items. I have spent over $1,000 with them in the past two years. They have lost my business. If I could give them a zero star I would. "

2017-05-25

Their $25 next day service is bogus

"When you order something on line and oay $25 additional shipping fees for next day service, you expect to get your order next day! Not with these guys. The next day service means that they process your order the next day. You won't get it delivered for an additional 2 days. What a scam! Avoid this company at all cost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2017-04-27

Got what I ordered and received when they said I would received it

"Good experience and I was very concerned after reading all the negative reviews that I would get the wrong size, it would be counterfeit, it would arrive after several weeks, the order would be canceled, if there was a problem I wouldn't get a refund or it would take forever to get one, or they would claim my return was lost in the mail. None of that happened. It went great to my relief."

2017-04-05

Don't even want to give it one star

"This place is a rip off. I purchased two Breast Cancer Awareness caps in October 2016. Unfortunately, one of the two was too small. I contacted them regarding exchanging the item. They informed me there are no exchanges, but I can purchase a new one and return the other for a full return, which I did. After waiting the recommend amount of time I contacted them regarding my return and they claimed that they could see the return initiated but never received the package. I was told on two separate occasions that I'd be issued a refund. After not receiving said refund, I filed a claim with my bank, which I'm assuming they are now refuting because it is April and I still have not received my money back. They lost a good customer and I will be sure to let as many people as I can know that they're frauds DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE!"

2017-04-04

Mean what u say

"I'm utterly disgusted. My emails says one thing but representative told me something else. I paid for 2 day shipping. Placed order on the 3rd and the same day maybe hour or two got an email that stated it shipped. Two business days is the the 5th, correct? I was told it's 2 business from when it leaves the warehouse but she couldn't tell me if it was picked up or not. Just disappointing wish I ordered elsewhere ok won't happen again. Loved the site and prices but this isn't cool at all "

2017-04-04

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM! YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT!!!

"I RETURNED AN ITEM TO FANSEDGE USING THEIR OWN USPS RETURN LABEL WITH TRACKING NUMBER. MORE THAN ONE WEEK LATER, I TRIED TO TRACK THE PACKAGE. POST OFFICE TELLS ME THAT BECAUSE FANSEDGE RETURN SHIPPING COST WAS SO CHEAP, (THEY USED 50 CENTS RETURN SHIPPING COST, WHICH TAKES ABOUT 3 MONTHS OR MORE TO ARRIVE BACK TO THEM), THE PACKAGE CANNOT BE TRACKED WITH THE FAKE NUMBER THAT WAS PROVIDED.

OH! AND CUSTOMERS ARE CHARGED ALMOST $6 FOR RETURN SHIPPING, DESPITE THE FACT THAT THEIR SHIPPING COST IS LESS THAN $1)

I CALLED FANSEDGE COUNTLESS TIMES, ONLY TO BE TREATED RUDELY AND UNPROFESSIONALLY OVER THE PHONE, THEN TOLD THAT THERE IS NOTHING THEY CAN DO FOR ME.

SINCE IT WILL TAKE 3 OR 4 MONTHS FOR THEM TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGE, AND ANOTHER MONTH OR TWO FOR THEM TO PROCESS THE RETURN, I MAY NEVER RECEIVE MY REFUND OF $49.

THIS IS A SICK AND FRAUDULENT ORGANIZATION WITH A FANCY WEBSITE, AND REGULAR OFFERS OF FREE SHIPPING TO LURE YOU IN, THEN RIP YOU OFF.

DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH FANSEDGE! YOU WILL LIVE TO REGRET IT!!!

HERE IS THE EVIDENCE OF THEIR RUDE BEHAVIOR WHILE CHATTING WITH ONE OF THEIR EMPLOYEES ONLINE ABOUT MY PROBLEM.

THE EMPLOYEE ABRUPTLY CUTS ME OFF, THEN TYPED: "I hope you have a great day! Goodbye! "

2017-02-03

Terrible service

"they wont exchange my item for a different size! they said you have to return it and re order. But the kicker is that they wont honor the price i paid because i used a promo code. Your an online website. people are going to need to do exchanges. i bought from you thinking you were a legit business. "

2017-01-23

Size Matters

"The size chart for the youth jersey I received is completely out of whack. My son fits an 8-10 boys and the chart said we should order a Youth medium based on that information. It was a gift so my father had consulted me about the size prior to ordering. Turns out, it was too small and I should have ordered a size Youth large (size 12-14yr. old for a 9 year old!). Since it was a gift I contacted customer service via live chat to be sure I followed procedures so that my dad, the gift-giver, didn't have to go through any additional hassle since we live in different states. I was told that if I indicate it was a gift on the return that I would be given credit to place a new order. I wasn't and the credit was given back to my father. He's elderly and I don't really want to bother him to order a new gift. Won't be shopping at Fans Edge again for inconsistent information and bad sizing charts. "

2017-01-08

Will never order again!

"Ordered a shirt as a Christmas gift. Arrived on time, however was AWFUL quality and so cheap looking with felt lettering that was peeling off. Also arrived terribly wrinkled as it was rolled into a ball and shipped in a soft envelope. Was embarrassed to even gift this item so decided to return. Took $6 off my refund for return label to ship back this tiny shirt (and in my own packaging!) Will never order again."

2017-01-03

I Got Jacked

"I purchased a 3pc BBQ set from fans edge to send a Christmas present to my brother in law who is a Marine deployed to Afghanistan. When I got the package it was missing 1 of the 3 items. I sent it anyways so that he may have something for Christmas. I figured I will deal w/ the problem. Little did I know that this company would be another of those that just doesn't care about customer service. I wrote a complaint to fans edge & their response was to return the product for a refund. How freakin jackwagons? It is on the other side of the stinking planet! Now I am trying to write their president a letter. Their customer service is refusing to give me the individuals name & address. I hope no one else falls for this company's scam. I will have to take more drastic steps to get my order filled or my money back if this company doesn't step up & at least try to do the right thing. Needless to say, I won't be doing business w/ this company & I hope if anyone else does that they get their product or better customer service."

2017-01-02

Worst company

"Ordered two jerseys December 14th thinking they would arrive for Christmas. I called to verify and was told that they would ship after. I was okay with that, considering I have tried another website (Fanatics) and they were the same. Now, January 2, I am getting an email stating they could not fulfill my order. Why, you ask? Well the customer service manager couldn't answer that either. How could you not know that both items would be sold out? Especially 18 days out! They then proceed to be SO generous and give me a $10 credit for my inconvenience. I obviously told them to take the $10 credit because I will not be ordering from them again. Oh, and just so you know....Fanatics is their "sister" site! Do not order from them either!"

2016-12-29

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS PLACE!!

"I ordered a sweatshirt my son picked out for Christmas from this place. $75 plus shipping for a sweatshirt that arrived with the tag that has the brand, washing instructions and materials used hacked off and not even neatly. No indication whatsoever of the size which seemed much larger than the men's medium I ordered. This honestly feels and looks like a cheap sweatshirt from a discount store yet even those have tags and labels. I received it three days before Christmas after waiting almost two weeks. The package didnt even include a packing slip. I called to complain about the condition and after waiting 30 minutes for someone was told I would get a call back from a supervisor within 2 days. A week later I got an email telling me that they wouldn't exchange the sweatshirt or credit my account and if I sent it back they would give it to charity. Wish I thought to look up reviews before ordering a cheap knockoff sweatshirt they're passing off as a brand label, quality sweatshirt. This place is as shady as they come, stay away!!!"

2016-12-27

Sweatshirt labeled MEN'S LARGE but NOT a Large!! STAY AWAY

"Wow, I wish I'd looked at this site before I ordered a CU Buffs sweatshirt for Christmas present for my husband. The sweatshirt is labeled Men's L, as ordered, but sized much smaller. It doesn't fit him, but the thing is, based on these reviews of this lousy company, I will not risk returning it and it 'getting lost in the mail.' (Our daughters will wear it.)

This company is corrupt. I also say that because I can't even process a return. When I enter my email address and order number on FansEdge, it states it doesn't recognize the email address, even though the receipt w/ order # from them is right there in my Inbox! BEWARE!

2016-12-26

Worst company ever

"I ordered a sweatshirt for my hubby on Dec 16th, with free two day shipping. It is Dec 26, and still no sweatshirt. But guess what I do get every day from them? Spam emails by the droves. Apparently they are good at one thing--junk emails. And good luck trying to find a customer service phone number on their web site. I will not order from this company again. "

Share FansEdge's store rating

FansEdge is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FansEdge is not a merchant member
FansEdge does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!