Stores > Firearms For Sale
  • Firearms For Sa

8-5 CST
      support@firearmsforsale.com

Voice your opinion! Review Firearms For Sale by clicking a star below.
2017-08-21

nice

"Purchase was easy and straight forward, questions were answered promptly, item delivered on time - great service & experienced!"

2015-10-06

"I did not understand the process of how to purchase a rifle and you helped me. It was easy, fast, and very good experience. I would/will do it again."

2015-08-18

"Apparently the business went under before my order was filled."

2015-08-10

"After a month of excuses, they sent an email saying that they were going out of business & would not ship my order. They said to try to get a refund from my bank. "

2015-08-10

"Unable to fill order for 3 weeks and finally had to refund money. Ordered from another company here in 7days. Overall poor communication too would not recommend "

2015-08-04

"Got the run around. Now they are out of business. They QUICKLY charged my account but did not deliver. "

2015-08-03

"First time buyer, will learn more as time goes by."

2015-08-02

"this is my second purchase from ffs..........good pricing, decent customer service. will probably order from again in the future"

2015-08-02

"Wow...that was easy! Found the product I had wanted, and checked out in about two minutes! Thanks!"

2015-08-02

"Bottom line: firearm was delivered in perfect condition for $40 less than anyone else on the Internet. Now he bad. Before ordering, I reached out to a gentleman named Sam who is the company principle, to find out how quickly he could ship the order because I had read reviews complaining about slow service. I was assured he could have it sent to him in 2-3 days and would personally watch the order. Well, the rifle shipped 17 days later after I had to email and call the guy a half dozen times. Totally unacceptable for an order placed for an unstick item, especially seeing that it took 5 minutes for them to charge my card. Communication was nonexistent unless I initiated it. To his credit, Sam never dodged my calls or failed to answer an email, but should have been the one contraction me. I hope they get it together, price was great, and once contacted they were very friendly and helpful. "

2015-07-30

"Ordered on 07/06....no delivery as of 07/30, never a callback, have to hound them to get no specific info. I'm no detective but they obviously sold me items that were not in stock and are now afraid to tell me what the real deal is. I've purchased from them in the past but will NEVER go through this again. I don't suspect they will be in business for much longer if they keep this level of customer service up. Lots of other complaints similar to this, go elsewhere. "

2015-07-30

"Charged for gun, month later and still hasn't shipped..

Tried calling on multiple days and no answer, hasn't responded to emails either. Would not do business with again

2015-07-30

"I placed an order for 4 handguns on July 2nd, 2015. It is now July 30th and my order has not shipped. I do want the guns but have called dozens of times, left voicemails and emails to get an update regarding my order. FFS does answer the phone or return contacts. Unfortunately, it appears that I will have to report them to my credit card as a disputed charge. "

2015-07-29

"Check it out, l received my review before my purchase. I purchase some ammo on July 13th, FFS received their money on July 15th, I received this survey July 29th and still no ammo. I sent an email to FFS on July 22nd. I received a phone call on July 24th apologizing for FFS not staying on top of things and they were have difficulty with their supplier so they ask if it would be ok if my ammo came from a warehouse closer to me, l thought cool. I received a tracking number from Trevor Hummer on July 27th. As of today as far as I can tell my purchase is in Utah. Think I'm dissatisfied, you bet your a$$ I am. If your in hurry this is not the place to buy anything but if your willing to wait then go right ahead and order something. I WILL NEVER PURCHASE FROM FFS!"

2015-07-29

"FFS canceled my order allegedly due to being out of stock yet the product is still on their website, only with a much higher price now. The cancellation email stated half off of shipping on my next order but no mention of how to claim half off. I assure you there will be no future orders unless they wish to honor the original price. "

Share Firearms For Sale's store rating

Firearms For Sale is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Firearms For Sale is not a merchant member
Firearms For Sale does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!