Stores > Five Four

Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.23/10 0.23/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.90/10 1.90/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 1.55/10 1.55/10
Voice your opinion! Review Five Four by clicking a star below.
2017-10-02

Scammers

"They charged me $60 and just sent me a cheap $3 T-shirt and max $10 cheapley made jacket. They don't keep they word and end of the deal in providing quality and quantity of products for the money you are charge and worse is they don't refund you the money! You can get in touch with customer service to get a I'm sorry we can't help. Thieves! "

2017-08-15

They charged me during a pause

" I was on pause until September and they decided to charge me $60 in August I am a college student trying to pay my bills and now I can't because they decided to steal for me "

2017-08-14

Good luck trying to cancel

"I was a member for almost 2 years. I attempted to cancel 3 times and each was met with a different offer and even had my account put on hold. They then reinstated it without my consent. I wrote them to cancel it again officially before i got charged and that wasn't good enough. I am now waiting to be charged and this will supposedly be my last month. Most of the the clothes were good but probably not worth $65. I am more upset at how they treat the customer as a cash cow instead of an actual client. They could care less as long as they charge you for the next month. Go somewhere else."

2017-08-05

Don't do it!!

"First let's just say if you have any issues, good luck with their "customer service". Packages are routinely late yet they are very prompt with charging your card on time. If you want to cancel make sure you call and repeat it Mann time or else your account will stay active and you'll be charges for the next package and there is no refunds. Clothes are crap, service is crap. Take your $60 and just send someone to the store for you. You'll have better results and way less hassle. "

2017-08-01

Don't waste your money

"I've been with Five-Four for over a year. I've received a lot of packages. I can honestly say that in the hundreds of dollars that I've spent I've received about 6 things that I regularly wear. These 6 things are all shirts. So, essentially, I've spent over $100/per thing I wear. I feel I do t have bad style either when I buy my own clothes. For reference I shop at stores like Bannana Rep, PAC-Sun, Cotton On and occasionally Zappos. A lot of the merchandise I receive is just too "runway-Essie" if that makes sense..."

2017-07-27

Great for those too busy or lack the fashion touch.

"I totally disagree with all the reviews on this site. I have had three packages so far, and I loved all the clothes they sent me. I am 40, married with two kids. I don't have time to try and stay hip with current trends and wanted to update my look. So I thought I would try this club first from an ad promising double the stuff. I have to say that I got clothes that were perfect for what I was trying to update to. Clothing items range from a zip up sweater, socks, shorts, belts, no show socks, jeans and tee shirts. I wear all of the items, and have been complimented on them.

My complaints are on the lack of ease with which to cancel. Any company who makes you have to call in to cancel, or put auto bill on pause, who rethink this strategy. If your main goal is to wow customers, then why worry about making it hard on them to cancel? Second of all, THEY TAKE FOREVER to prepare a package and ship. I thought it was because they actually have stylist look at your profile and piece together outfits. Well that is not the case. This past month I was invited to pick my own package (which is a cool perk!) up to a dollar amount. Well I did and submitted my order last Thursday. To this day the package still has not shipped. That is just horrible. I will be cancelling and moving onto another club.

2017-07-26

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY

"I joined this service for 5 month and it was the biggest wast of money. They don't take exchanges or returns on things you don't like. They give you cheap selections and things you will never wear. The picture you see on what you think your gonna get is decieving. I'm think you get and out fit like the show on their add pants, shirt, and maybe another shirt. Nope an out fit is 2 shirts, or shirt, belt and socks. For $60 I could go to a store and buy a true outfit pants, shirt, and maybe another shirt. We have a Ross here and spent less there and better quality then here . Strongly recommend not to join!!!!!"

2017-07-17

Bad company even worse in practice

"I joined the service on a whim from a Facebook ad on my cell phone. I went through the process of choosing my "style" and size but was kind of shocked when I got done. They had me provide my waist size but no leg length. I'm a guy with a rather long inseam from being 6'5". I shrugged and said, "Maybe i can do it on the computer." I entered my payment information and then went on to the initial order.

I was excited because there was a coupon for a double order at no extra cost. Hot damn! I'll place that order and they'll probably cue me for inseam then! Nope. I got into the checkout portion and realized that never once had they asked for my inseam. That put me on edge. So I held off on ordering and waited until I got in front of a computer.

Now, things got iffy really fast. That's when I found out about them not asking for inseam sizes. That's weird... I don't know many clothing manufacturers that don't hem their pants. Well, either really high end places that have them hemmed in the store while you wait, or really dirt cheap places trying to pretend to be the former. I got concerned because, hey, I'd put my payment details into this site... So, for fear of getting billed for crap I wouldn't be able/want to wear I sent an email in to cancel my subscription. No dice. I had to do the Live Chat or phone call. Hilariously, the Live Chat doesn't WORK. So I had to call in.

Here's where I got REALLY uneasy. I said I wanted to canecl my account, not subscription but account, and the guy says, "You don't have any subscriptions so there's nothing to do." To which I responded, 'Yes, I know. I never went through with the order. I want my ACCOUNT closed and purged from your systems.' "Well, we can't do that."

Congratulations to me. My credit card information is in the hands of a criminal batch of adolescents making minimum wage shilling **** clothes for sweatshop managers who like to pose as fashion experts. FANTASTIC. Then I found this site and immediately thought, "Well, that's what I get for not doing my research."

Terrible company. Funnelling account/subscription cancellation through personal interaction reeks of underhanded mentalities but even more so when they says, "Oh, it's for security." The security of your site was enough to take my payment details but not to canel my account? That's very suspicious and makes me think they use tactics like stalling, frustration, and repeated bargaining attempts to retain accounts. In short: my money says they're predatory and I'm expecting to have to fight a $60 charge on my card next month. FUN TIMES!

2017-07-14

Poor Service, Bad Fit, Low Quality

"signing up was easy; however, to cancel or pause service you must call customer service. Contact info is nearly impossible to find, and I found inconsistencies with posted hours of operations. Example open times ranged from (7:30am to 9:30am PST) Quality of product is low, but for $60 it's about what you'd expect. The fit however, is awful, and their exchange process and policy is horrible. Steer clear of Five Four."

2017-07-13

Cheap clothes - thumbs down

"The company tried to charge me for my second month before my first shipment even arrives. I now know why - their clothes ****. Cheap, thin, everything I would NOT want to wear out in public. Wet overprice and cannot recommend. "

2017-07-10

Absolute crap, and they are ****

"They sent me ugly clothes that are horrible quality. Total rags. Then they wouldn't accept a refund, them they kept charging me months after I cancelled. Criminals. "

2017-07-05

Ridiculous

"Pretty iffy about everything they've sent me, style wise. Sent me a pair of 30 size pants (that was ripped) that fit more like a 28, requested a 32 exchange, they sent me another 30 though this time it fit like a 30. Next package, had to go through tedious exchange process again, and a week later right as I'm about to sent it back for exchange the rep mentions another item in the package, one I don't recognize the name of. I dig out the packing slip and realize there's a third item listed on the packing slip while there was only two items in the actual package I received. I realized much too late to really do anything about it. I could go on, but the whole two month's I've gotten roped into this have been ridiculous. I initially started it so I could get a discount on something else on their site but I really just should not have gotten involved and just paid the regular price on the item."

2017-07-03

Everyone should file with the FTC! This is illegal what they are doing. They give you no choice and no ability to refund

"You can't refund when styles are terrible. They provide no customer service and won't let you cancel unless you call within their business hours"

2017-06-23

Good luck trying to cancel your subscription

"First of all the clothing is ****. It's not worth $60. You're much better off going to Kohls with that money and getting about double the clothing at the same quality. Secondly, when I cancelled my subscription, they told me that May was my last month and that I was cancelled. Yet sure enough, June rolls around and another $60 package is on its way and another charge to my credit card. I agree with all the reviews, this company is garbage. Also, I think they know that you cancel, yet they "

2017-06-21

Terrible company

"First off the quality of the clothing is terrible, the material feels like cardboard and everything was either black or grey. The pants were cut so poorly I really can't even wear them and the shirt was several sizes larger than what I had ordered. They also included a jacket which was really just a think plastic rain coat which looks like something that is given out by the red cross. It is also important to note that Five Four club is a "no refund company" so when you want to cancel an order you will probably have to eat the cost of the current month, unless you talk them into letting you return the merchandise so long as the tags are still on them. Their customer service is also sub par and the only reason this isn't a one star review is the fact that their online chat assistant managed to talk her manager into letting me return the merchandise. Although we will see if I actually receive a refund. Stay away everyone, for what they charge each month you can go to a traditional store and get far better clothing for less money. "

Share Five Four's store rating

Five Four is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Five Four is not a merchant member
Five Four does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!