Stores > Flickerdown Data Systems

7:00AM-7:00PM Mon-Fri Closed Sat, Sun
      978-239-2489
      dave@flickerdown.com
      978-239-2489

Voice your opinion! Review Flickerdown Data Systems by clicking a star below.
2006-02-28

"Ship me to France ... Very good package ... very communication ... Just a perfect sale "

2006-02-20

"Take 2 opteron dual core processor from him!!He have send them 10 min after i have make the payment!!Package arrive to me after one week (internation from us-italy) in excellent condition!!What else can i say?Great prices, communication, and service!!You can't have better!!I will buy again soon!!We all ready talking for the next order :p :p!!!Thx you my friend"

2006-02-15

"Flickerdown Data Systems provided me with the best cusomer service that I have received in the last few years. They went out of their way to make sure that I received exactly the product that I wanted and followed up with multiple emails to ensure that everything was to my satisfaction. I would rate them among the best resellers that I have ever dealt with and I would heartily recommend them to anyone who is interested in buying computer hardware products."

2006-02-12

"Really personal attention. Dave is the best tech vendor I have ever talked to. Got 2 processors, arrived ok, all working."

2006-02-11

"Great Seller A+ customer service and product came in fast."

2006-02-02

"I bought an Opteron 175 on December 12, 2005. The price was good and delivery was quick. Everything was as advertised and I'd buy again from Filckerdown / Dave."

2006-02-02

"Great prices, communication, and personalized service! Please note Flickerdown/Dave Graham's ordering policies, if you want the low prices you have to agree to his ordering cycles!"

2006-02-01

"Very good company to buy from. Geared towards the enthusiast, and caters to providing exact processor type/stepping that you're looking for at a very good price"

Northern California
2006-01-31

"First time buying from flickerdown and it won't be the last. Very fast shipping and good communication about my order. CPU was very well packaged and the price cannot be beat."

2006-01-28

"VERY GOOD COMMUNICATION. FAST SERVICE. GREAT PRICES. All I have to say it's AWESOME! :) I know it sounds childish but where else can you purchase a processor with pricess that good? The communication and shipping is very antentive! Every detail is attended to. The packing is great and the service is great. If I had enough $$$ and another pieace of hardware I would buy another chip without even a second of thought from flickerdown! You are in my favorites!
Thank you for a great service.
And for those who overclock. Well the 165 551 week chips can push 2.8Ghz NO PROBLEM! :)

2006-01-28

"This guy is great, had the best price and was a fast shipper, answers e-mails as well, who could ask for more. Would definately purchase from again. Glad I read about his store on one of the forums. "

2006-01-27

"Really good store, fast delivery, incredible price. Good packaging, item in perfect state.

Communication through email, so I've been always aware of the state of the order. I ordered on monday from Spain and the item was in my hands as soon as Friday morning.

Totally recommended!!

2006-01-26

"What more can I say? Dave has done a bang up job supplying hard to find processors in a timely fashion and at prices that can't be touched. On top of all of that the communication with him is amazing through the entire process.

He was willing to work with me on the best shipping method and I received my 146's in far less time than I would have waiting for another retailer to get them in stock.

Bang up guy and a top notch service he is running here, thanx again Dave!

**edit**just received my second order from the crew at flickerdown and once again nothing but praise for the service, shipping, packing, and communication. watch this spot for more orders as i will be commenting further.

2006-01-24

"I saw a post on the [H]ard|Forum stating he had some of the best deals on the Opteron 165's for way less than other retailers. I was skeptical at first, but I found his website and placed an order and I am happy I bought it from him!"

2006-01-24

"Dave had my purchase in the hands of USPS for delivery at the end of the day after my purchase was made. Recieved package in 2 business days. Very good service."

Share Flickerdown Data Systems's store rating

Flickerdown Data Systems is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Flickerdown Data Systems is not a merchant member
Flickerdown Data Systems does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!