Stores > Florists.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 2.00/10 2.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Florists.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-09

Never Delivered

"Ordered an arrangement for a funeral... they never showed!!! And there is practically no way to call and speak with a human being until they decide to call you from your form fill out on their website. I am furious and better get my money refunded immediately."

2017-05-17

WORST FLOWER PLACE EVER

"DO NOT order your flowers from this place. I put my order in 3 weeks in advance. The order did not come the day it was supposed to. I called and they said it would come the next day, it didn't come. I called again and they said it would for sure be delivered the next day; didn't happen yet again. So i called and got a refund. Literally, the worst customer service I have EVER received, "

2017-05-15

Horrible

"I ordered flowers for same day delivery for Friday on mothers day weekend. Checked email all day to track and nothing. No delivery Friday called sat morning they said one truck goes out to the delivery location once a day and my order was to late for Friday. But websites states if order is placed by certain time it will be the same day, which mine was placed before that time. Not only that but same day delivery only has certain arrangements you can choose from. Saturday again was trying to track package all day since no one was home and nothing. Sunday came around MOTHERS DAY i had to call AGAIN and they told stated they needed approval to use white lily flowers instead of yellow. Which at this point did I have a choice??? NO!!! But not once did anyone ever make any sort of attempt to contact me. Flowers came in Sunday with the Lily flower not even bloomed what so ever. Then the flower place they used was like 20 min away from delivery location so one truck a day going there did not make sense. I will never use this place or recommend it to anyone. "

2017-05-11

Poor web & customer service

"I recently ordered a fruit bouquet online from florists.com for my mom for Mother's Day with a requested delivery date of 5/13. As i entered my order, i kept looking for a place to include a card. No card. I quickly received my confirmation which did allow me to add a card, but showed a delivery date of 5/11. When i contacted their customer 10 minutes after placing the order requesting delivery date be changed to 5/13, I was told they could not change the date because it was too close to Mother's Day. Nothing like having your gift delivered 3 days early. There service was completely unaccomodating and I feel I was mis-led and taken advantage of once the order was placed. I would not recommend this company or their affiliates including 800flowers.com. Buyer beware."

2017-05-03

Amazing Birthday Flowers!

"I ordered my mom Birthday flowers from florists.com, and they came out amazing! It was also nice they have local shops in the area that deliver the arrangement to the door. Mom loved it :)"

2017-05-02

Delivered 2 business days late

"I paid a hefty price for flowers to be delivered on Friday. When not delivered I contacted florists.com who quickly responded stating they would be delivered on Monday. When not delivered on Monday I asked for a full refund, but magically my flowers arrived. I give a two for the quick responses but probably won't use again for failure to deliver in a timely manner."

2017-02-13

Horrible **** service

"So I have sent numerous emails regarding the delivery address. Then you guys changed my delivery date do to high volume! I've called several times to find out a time and you just said they have until 8pm. Which is now 820pm in fla and still no delivery. I called customer service who had no answers and no solutions and tried simply blaming it on no address which I have given several times. I will be posting a horrible review and including all of our correspondence to prove how horrible your service is!

Misty

2016-11-11

This "business" is a joke!!!

"Placed an order on Nov 7, 2016 for same day delivery (my grandmother was having surgery that day). On Nov 9 I received an email saying they did not deliver the flowers and asked if I'd like them to deliver that day, or cancel the order. I replied and asked why they had not been delivered on the 7th - no reply. I emailed on the 10th to ask them to cancel the order and issue credit - no reply. It is now the 11th and I've sent another email and have been sitting on hold on their 800# for 15 minutes waiting on someone to answer.

RIDICULOUS! Do NOT waste your time or money on this sham of a business!

2016-09-22

Never using this company again!!

"Terrible company!! I ordered flowers for my mom and wanted them delivered the next day, on her birthday, they never showed up!!!! So disappointed and no refund or re-delivery can make up for that!! Will definitely use another better company next time!! "

2016-08-23

Go to another place

"I wanted an Edible Fruit delivered to a hospital for a 19 year old heart surgery patient. I ordered on line (shine bright) very nice picture with sprinkles on the fruit and mixed fruit and partially chocolate covered. the fruit was partially covered but no sprinkles at all. I ordered this on 8/19/16 and I was told same day delivery, they said there was no one at the hospital with MY NAME ( I am not the patient) they said they tried to call me but no missed calls. On Monday no fruit was delivered as of 9am, I was calling but their number says closed 24-7 so email is the only communication. If you can handle poor communication and not what you ordered then this is your place. "

2016-07-11

WOW!

"Due to your inability to deliver this order and total lack of customer service, I am hereby cancelling my order and have disputed credit card charge.

Good luck with your business, you obviously have too much else to do.

PS: if zero stars were available for selection, I would have done so.

2016-05-10

Sorry Mom

"Order processed and scheduled for May 7-8th delivery with additional "Surge" fee for Mother's Day weekend. No flowers delivered, but the charge went through. Would have given them zero (0) starts but system would not allow."

2016-03-04

worst online florist ever used

"After 5 business days the flowers were never delivered. Followed up on an order that was made to be sent on Monday, and subsequently after for 4 days straight and then finally asked for a refund. I'm following up with my credit card company to ensure they don't charge me in the future. Worst online florist ever used. Ended up ordering from another online retailer, to make up the mistake Florists.com made. Had Ruth as my customer service agent. "

2016-02-18

Horrible!

"After numerous of phone calls I received my valentines flowers 3 days late from my Bf. The original order was a flower basket with teddy bear, but I received a simple bouquet, half dead, with a vase with no teddy bear, no basket. First phone call to see when the flowers would be delivered, on valentines day, they informed me that the driver was on their way. 2 hours later, no delivery. I called again and spoke to the gentleman from flower shop, why the delivery could not be delivered, he got defensive and started arguing with me, telling me all kind of excuses regarding the 20 min drive for delivery, then he said he had no delivery guy. He suggested I could pick them up myself, after paying $15 in delivery charge. What a joke!!! I or my Bf, will never order flowers from them again, do your self a favor and pick another place!"

2016-02-14

TERRIBLE!

"I was beyond upset by the flowers that were sent. THEY WERE NOT THE FLOWERS THAT I ORDERED! I read the fine print and it said something along the lines of: “we are allowed to substitute if something is not available.” This would have been okay if I had not had ORDERED TWO DIFFERENT LOOKING BOUQUETS and RECEIVED IDENTICAL CRAPPY ONES. I understand substituting is necessary in some cases. However, I find it hard to believe that they ran out of roses near valentine’s day. Why should I pay for ROSES and receive HALF DEAD CARNATIONS? The ribbons that were in the picture didn’t even match what I got! Do not rob people with false advertisement!! If the flowers are going to be that different from “substitutions”, have good customer service and CALL OR EMAIL someone and let them know! I would have canceled them if I knew someone would have received that GARBAGE! Not only did I receive half dead flowers that I did not order, ONLY ONE OF MY MESSAGE CARDS CAME! I ordered flowers for TWO different people and because you did not put my two message cards on with TWO DIFFERENT NAMES, ONE person kept BOTH FLOWERS!! I did not have a gift for the other person like a jerk. How can I tell the person who kept both that they weren’t both for them!? This was SO UNPROFESSIONAL! When I pay a company decent money (nearly $70) I should get what I paid for! How can you mess up message cards?! I was infuriated when I received the call thanking me for the flowers but I did not have to send TWO SETS!!! Would NOT RECOMMEND! Just because I did not spend hundreds on valentine’s day flowers does not mean I should not have received what I paid for!

P.S. Although I did not select sympathy as the occasion, I ordered flowers for one of the people because their MOTHER COMMITTED SUICIDE and they are having a hard time. Guess what? They were the one who did NOT receive the flowers because THEY did NOT put the message card I ordered!!!

Share Florists.com's store rating

Florists.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Florists.com is not a merchant member
Florists.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!