Stores > FotoSharp
  • FotoSharp

Voice your opinion! Review FotoSharp by clicking a star below.
2013-09-28

"Received my order (16" & 20" pro covers) earlier than I expected, on a rainy day. Tested them on the spot, they work great!. Quick and easy to put on. Customer service is friendly and responsive. Free trial period is top notch. This is a must have in your kit if you ever shoot outdoors.
Ray, Newbiephoto.net

2013-09-24

"I was stunned at how much camouflage rain covers cost for telephoto lenses and frankly could not understand why. I found the 20-inch Universal Camo Rain Cover at Foto Sharp and was first impressed by the reasonable price. The product is extremely well made and I am thrilled at how well it works. I did add a velcro strip to the tip of my lens cover and then added small pieces of velcro inside the cover to hold it in place. This make it solid. I highly recommend this product. "

2009-03-18

"Well, I bought two which meant that UK Customs got hold of my delivery, delaying it and whacking me for duty/vat.
Other than that, delivered to UK on 15 day trial. Delighted by the quality of the product and price. Bought a 16" raincoat for general urban duty and a 20" camouflage cover which goes well over camera body, 100-400L lens and lens tripod foot. Well manufactured, very neat, of course it doesn't rain now! My one slight reservation is that I'd prefer the cammo cover to be a little darker but I can see this is down to an element of randomness in the print. I can't believe that I'm willing it to rain now.....

2008-10-10

"RainCoats came in handy on recent Alaska trip - used both the Balck 20" & Black 12" on my Nikon D300 & D80 - did the job and protected my gear.

Excellent company - 15 day free trial offer is unnecessary but a nice touch - I prefer immediate payment - less confusing as everything else is immediate pay.

Will definitely use again and recommend highly.

2008-09-11

"I purchased the 12" camera raincoat. It is exactly what I need for those rainy days when trying to get once-in-a-lifetime tourist shots. A few months ago I had trouble protecting my camera when trying to shoot glaciers in South America. Now I don't need to worry if the weather is rainy. I'm ready!"

2008-04-07

"Rain cover was better than I expected for the price . Info cards very helpful also. I will be doing business with Fotosharp again. I have never done business with a vendor over the internet who doesn't expect payment before the delivery !"

2008-01-19

"Excellent product, great service, and fast shipping. I'm very satisfied with this purchase and shopping experience. Thanks....."

2007-12-21

"Very quick shipping; camera rain cover sent on approval-- can't get much better than that with an internet reseller!"

2007-11-13

"Delivered in UK exactly as promised.
Good to see this is still enough trust to deiver first and require payment later

2007-09-27

"Seamless purchase--you can't beat the 10 day free trial (with no payment required upfront!) and super-attentive customer service. The owner even personally called and left me a phone message when I had questions about the product. I purchased the 25" rain cover which perfectly fits my Nikon 200-400VR lens. The product works as it should and is half the price of anything comparable. Other retailers could learn a lesson from the way Fotosharp does business. Definitely a 10 out of 10 buying experience.
UPDATED July 2013--I just purchased my 3rd raincover from FotoSharp--still the same fantastic service and great product at a great price. Now I have one to fit just about every lens combo...(the first two are still in brand new condition and have held up through many a tropical rainstorm.)

2007-06-05

"This was a painless purchase. The product I ordered (a 12" camera raincoat) is exactly as described. I had no issues, and the product shipped and arrived promptly."

2006-11-20

"Excellent product and you can't beat the true 10 day free trial! I purchased the 16" version with the velcro at the bottom and it works great. I have no fear taking my camera out in the rain now."

2006-10-30

"I ordered the 16" rain cover which is designed to fit the Canon 100-400mm lens. The cover fits the lens when it is fully extended with the 1.4x tele extender attached. The camera body opening is large enough that you can mount the lens on a tripod and still cover it (FotoSharp has a new model that has an opening for the tripod mount). I haven't used it in the rain yet but I put my arm inside it and turned on a faucet over it and it is truely waterproof. It weighs just a little over 1 ounce and is very compact. It costs $24 while competing products cost $50-70 or more. Excellent product and great customer service."

2006-08-06

"I was very satisfied with this store. They have a good website and the product ordered was shipped within 2 days - excellent service!"

2006-08-04

"I ordered 30" raincover for my 500mm lens. I was looking for a place to put my credit card info when I realized that the order had already gone thru. I looked back thru order procedure and finally "read" that they wanted me to actually receive my raincover- and be satisfied- before sending payment. What a novel idea. I received my order, realized that it worked exactly as advertized, and sent my payment in. If the rest of their products are of like value, they should just go ahead and get the money up front, as their customers will be satisfied."

Share FotoSharp's store rating

FotoSharp is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FotoSharp is not a merchant member
FotoSharp does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!