Stores > FragranceShop

Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10

2016-10-22

All I can say is WOW!!!!

"I'm so excited to have found this website! I'm feeling so lucky! I purchased Gucci perfume from fragrance shop and like others I truly was skeptical but gave it a chance after having read some positive reviews. So, I just received my perfume. Took approximately 5 days to arrive and I did keep my first perfume that I paid full price for at the mall to make comparisons and this is absolutely authentic!! I was so pleased and happy to know that I bargained on an authentic and quality perfume! This will be my only source for perfume from this point on! Perfume smell, bottle and everything is just as the one I paid so much more for at the mall. Thank you SOOOO MUCH fragrance shop!!!! "

This review was modified by mari774 on October 22 2016 03:50:38 PM

2016-07-01

fragrance is not the same as those bought in retail store!!!!!

"when I called re: the fact that the fragrance did not smell the same as the one I had bought locally they gave the excuse that it was a "tester" which means it comes without the regular packaging and without a cap.
when I objected that 99% of people don't know that and requested a refund they indicated they would refund the cost but not the postage!!!!!!

I fell ripped off who would buy a tester if they thought it would not smell the same.

This review was modified by tmb702 on July 01 2016 09:10:05 AM

2016-06-14

International Buyers-Don't Bother

"I ordered a certain perfume from Fragrance Shop. They sent the wrong one and said they’d post out a return slip. After waiting nearly 3 weeks for this I enquired as to where this slip was. They then told me that they don’t send them to international buyers and that I would have to pay for shipping and tracking and it would be refunded when they received the perfume and receipt. They also said that they would send the correct perfume ‘if they have it in stock.’ I told them I couldn’t afford over $50 to post overseas so they then sent me NSW address. I asked if now they had given me an Australian address could they send a reply paid slip. Still they said no. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them so I wasn’t going to pay for the return. I have really wasted my money. "

This review was modified by vk123 on June 14 2016 05:44:03 PM

2016-05-23

Awful

"I ordered a perfum a month ago and it didn't come "

This review was modified by brunsaclombardi on May 23 2016 11:05:46 AM

2016-02-18

Perfect, Authentic Creed Irish Tweed!!!

"I can not imagine why there have been sketchy reviews! I was a bit nervous due to some of the reviews but decided to give Fragranceshop a try. I could not have been more satisfied with the customer service, shipping, packaging, etc. and the Creed Irish Tweed 4 oz was in original packaging and is authentic! Thank you Fragrance Shop!!!

Very Happy Client and so is my awesome smelling hubby!!!

2016-02-13

J'adore Sisley

"I was skeptical about ordering a perfume online, but the price the Fragranceshop offers to the customers was hard to beat. It was half of the price for the same size perfume at Nieman and Marcus. The only doubt I had if the perfume was authentic. I didn't want to order a sample of Sisley 3 perfume as shipping cost the same as a miniature sample. So, I decided to take a risk, and I am glad that I did. I received my perfume 10 days after it was sent by FedEx. It was all authentic: the box, the bottle, and the scent which I know so well. Sisley Eau du Soir has been my signature scent for 20 years. Sisley 3 is better for the summer. I just wonder if all bad reviews about Fragranceshop are sincere or written by the competitive perfume shops? How can one believe that a bug was put inside the perfume bottle? Don't believe what people say. Try it by yourself if you know the perfume and want it at a discount price."

This review was modified by Sisleyfan on February 13 2016 10:32:46 PM

2016-01-24

Fake fake fake

"I ordered my perfume it came 7 days later than the expected delivery date, the perfume top was so hard to open the sprayer was detached from the bottle. The fragrsnce ks not even close to the original. I got a skin reaction from using it once. "

This review was modified by Ahmed.ezz on January 24 2016 04:44:31 AM

2015-09-08

"Great fast service and I'm HAPPY with my Juicy via Noir TESTER perfume !!
I would order again !!!

2015-08-31

"The fragrance is not the original and mine I feel has been diluted down. I still have a bit of the original fragrance and compared it.

Quick no hassle delivery but doesn't matter if the product is not worth the full price I paid for it.

This review was modified by mech81 on August 31 2015 09:18:23 PM

2015-07-27

"I have purchased products from fragranceshop.com many times. Their service has been flawless! Immediate shipment and first rate communication. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again!"

This review was modified by brendaw85 on July 27 2015 07:43:37 PM

2015-07-02

"Purchased perfume on the 23rd of April it has been over two months and I have not received my item. The first perfume was not delivered as it had been broken in shipping. They then said they had sent me an email asking if I would like a refund or a replacement (which i never received) I asked for a replacement and to this day I have not heard back from them about a tracking number or information on when it will be sent. They may seem cheaper but the hassle is not worth the few extra dollars saved. What a joke of a business. "

2015-06-30

"I ordered perfume on April 19th. I contacted them when it didn't arrive over a month later. No one could locate the package and after having me call every carrier, had me fill out a insurance form. I promptly filled it out and returned it to them. They assured me within 5-7 days a replacement would be shipped. This all transpired on May 26, 2015. Now it is June 30th, I haven't heard another word from them and nothing has arrived. I called customer service and the associate hung up on me. I can't believe this place! Seems like a scheme to rip people off who don't stay on top of things. I strongly warn others about buying from Frangranceshop.com "

This review was modified by krouth22 on June 30 2015 02:32:07 PM

2015-06-23

"I have been shopping with fragranceshop.com for the last 7 years or more and have never been anything but more than satisfied with purchases, customer service and shipping!!! It doesn't get any better!!!!!"

This review was modified by Joyolson on June 23 2015 10:29:15 AM

2015-05-30

"This advertisement came up on another site that I was using. The perfume that I ordered was hard to find, so I wanted to see if it was available. and much to my surprise it was. I started to order a couple of bottles but, my concern was that it would not be authentic. Well low and behold I have received it, I smelled it and it is the real thing. As a matter of fact, I have it on right now. This was my first purchase from Fragrance Shop and will be my "go to" place in the future. I would recommend this site to my friends."

This review was modified by sandylele on May 30 2015 08:40:30 PM

2015-05-22

"I ordered a men's cologne that was listed & pictured on there website. What I received was not the same item, different scent & different bottle altogether. I called to ask if there was a mistake in my order. The woman who answered seemed to care less. She said it states on there website that pictures are "soft pictures" meaning what is shown is not necessarily what you will receive. To have to pay for return shipping and a restocking fee."

Share FragranceShop's store rating

FragranceShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceShop is not a merchant member
FragranceShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!