Stores > FragranceShop
  • FragranceShop

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.67/10 6.67/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review FragranceShop by clicking a star below.
2017-03-18

Not the same scent

"I purchased Polo by Ralph Lauren TESTER for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 4.0 oz. When I got the product, it smelled very different than the same product in the department store. I called them to inquire about the stinky smell and get a refund. They gave me an RMA but would not send a return shipping label because they supposedly are not set up for that. After paying about $7 to return the bottle with package tracking, they refunded only a portion of my purchase price. It looks like they want me to pay a restock fee of 20% as they wait for the next sucker to place an order for that same product. I am in the process of disputing it with my credit card company but they normally just eat the small difference and let the actual thief keep all of their spoils (pun intended)!
BTW, any reviews that I write on their website are never posted, big surprise, huh?

This review was modified by ghunter12345 on March 18 2017 06:45:01 PM

2016-12-29

Absolutely Awesome!!!!!

"I noticed some bad reviews and poor ratings about their products not smelling the same or being fake. That is extremely hard to believe. When I opened the products I purchased from FragranceShop I was wowed with the scent!!!! I can pretty much say it smells way better than what I am used to with the fragrances that purchased! Totally satisfied with their customer service and they are very accommodating...I wanted the larger bottle after already confirming my order for shipment because it was the better deal and they were happy to make the changes. I was very surprised and extremely happy. I ordered from Canada and they made sure my order was in Canadian dollars and I surprisingly did not pay any extra when my shipment came to my door. Most times when ordering from the USA there is almost always a hidden fees...which is very frustrating because you feel scammed. VERY HAPPY CANADIAN WHO WILL CONTINUE TO SHOP AT FRAGRANCESHOP!!!! THANKS FOR THE AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION!!!!"

2016-10-22

All I can say is WOW!!!!

"I'm so excited to have found this website! I'm feeling so lucky! I purchased Gucci perfume from fragrance shop and like others I truly was skeptical but gave it a chance after having read some positive reviews. So, I just received my perfume. Took approximately 5 days to arrive and I did keep my first perfume that I paid full price for at the mall to make comparisons and this is absolutely authentic!! I was so pleased and happy to know that I bargained on an authentic and quality perfume! This will be my only source for perfume from this point on! Perfume smell, bottle and everything is just as the one I paid so much more for at the mall. Thank you SOOOO MUCH fragrance shop!!!! "

This review was modified by mari774 on October 22 2016 03:50:38 PM

2016-07-01

fragrance is not the same as those bought in retail store!!!!!

"when I called re: the fact that the fragrance did not smell the same as the one I had bought locally they gave the excuse that it was a "tester" which means it comes without the regular packaging and without a cap.
when I objected that 99% of people don't know that and requested a refund they indicated they would refund the cost but not the postage!!!!!!

I fell ripped off who would buy a tester if they thought it would not smell the same.

This review was modified by tmb702 on July 01 2016 09:10:05 AM

2016-06-14

International Buyers-Don't Bother

"I ordered a certain perfume from Fragrance Shop. They sent the wrong one and said they’d post out a return slip. After waiting nearly 3 weeks for this I enquired as to where this slip was. They then told me that they don’t send them to international buyers and that I would have to pay for shipping and tracking and it would be refunded when they received the perfume and receipt. They also said that they would send the correct perfume ‘if they have it in stock.’ I told them I couldn’t afford over $50 to post overseas so they then sent me NSW address. I asked if now they had given me an Australian address could they send a reply paid slip. Still they said no. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them so I wasn’t going to pay for the return. I have really wasted my money. "

This review was modified by vk123 on June 14 2016 05:44:03 PM

2016-05-23

Awful

"I ordered a perfum a month ago and it didn't come "

This review was modified by brunsaclombardi on May 23 2016 11:05:46 AM

2016-02-18

Perfect, Authentic Creed Irish Tweed!!!

"I can not imagine why there have been sketchy reviews! I was a bit nervous due to some of the reviews but decided to give Fragranceshop a try. I could not have been more satisfied with the customer service, shipping, packaging, etc. and the Creed Irish Tweed 4 oz was in original packaging and is authentic! Thank you Fragrance Shop!!!

Very Happy Client and so is my awesome smelling hubby!!!

2016-02-13

J'adore Sisley

"I was skeptical about ordering a perfume online, but the price the Fragranceshop offers to the customers was hard to beat. It was half of the price for the same size perfume at Nieman and Marcus. The only doubt I had if the perfume was authentic. I didn't want to order a sample of Sisley 3 perfume as shipping cost the same as a miniature sample. So, I decided to take a risk, and I am glad that I did. I received my perfume 10 days after it was sent by FedEx. It was all authentic: the box, the bottle, and the scent which I know so well. Sisley Eau du Soir has been my signature scent for 20 years. Sisley 3 is better for the summer. I just wonder if all bad reviews about Fragranceshop are sincere or written by the competitive perfume shops? How can one believe that a bug was put inside the perfume bottle? Don't believe what people say. Try it by yourself if you know the perfume and want it at a discount price."

This review was modified by Sisleyfan on February 13 2016 10:32:46 PM

2016-01-24

Fake fake fake

"I ordered my perfume it came 7 days later than the expected delivery date, the perfume top was so hard to open the sprayer was detached from the bottle. The fragrsnce ks not even close to the original. I got a skin reaction from using it once. "

This review was modified by Ahmed.ezz on January 24 2016 04:44:31 AM

2015-09-08

"Great fast service and I'm HAPPY with my Juicy via Noir TESTER perfume !!
I would order again !!!

2015-08-31

"The fragrance is not the original and mine I feel has been diluted down. I still have a bit of the original fragrance and compared it.

Quick no hassle delivery but doesn't matter if the product is not worth the full price I paid for it.

This review was modified by mech81 on August 31 2015 09:18:23 PM

2015-07-27

"I have purchased products from fragranceshop.com many times. Their service has been flawless! Immediate shipment and first rate communication. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again!"

This review was modified by brendaw85 on July 27 2015 07:43:37 PM

2015-07-02

"Purchased perfume on the 23rd of April it has been over two months and I have not received my item. The first perfume was not delivered as it had been broken in shipping. They then said they had sent me an email asking if I would like a refund or a replacement (which i never received) I asked for a replacement and to this day I have not heard back from them about a tracking number or information on when it will be sent. They may seem cheaper but the hassle is not worth the few extra dollars saved. What a joke of a business. "

2015-06-30

"I ordered perfume on April 19th. I contacted them when it didn't arrive over a month later. No one could locate the package and after having me call every carrier, had me fill out a insurance form. I promptly filled it out and returned it to them. They assured me within 5-7 days a replacement would be shipped. This all transpired on May 26, 2015. Now it is June 30th, I haven't heard another word from them and nothing has arrived. I called customer service and the associate hung up on me. I can't believe this place! Seems like a scheme to rip people off who don't stay on top of things. I strongly warn others about buying from Frangranceshop.com "

This review was modified by krouth22 on June 30 2015 02:32:07 PM

2015-06-23

"I have been shopping with fragranceshop.com for the last 7 years or more and have never been anything but more than satisfied with purchases, customer service and shipping!!! It doesn't get any better!!!!!"

This review was modified by Joyolson on June 23 2015 10:29:15 AM

Share FragranceShop's store rating

FragranceShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceShop is not a merchant member
FragranceShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!