Stores > FragranceShop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.50/10 4.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review FragranceShop by clicking a star below.
2017-06-26

Horrible product and service

"Three colognes, all seem watered down and fake. Scent is weak and last 20 minutes. never buy from these again, 1 star is way too much for these. I though the cologne was genuine and threw away the boxes so now they are not interested, at least offer to inspect the product and if it's defective /fake and then box should not matter. It's a been a month now and still no joy. "

2017-06-07

This is how fragrance used to be made!

"Unbelievable quality and great price. My order shipped quickly and on time AND the best part is the fragrance is hand made, individually bottled and not pre-packaged. I felt very special receiving the fragrance I ordered. They use the same scent you request and individually create an oil of that fragrance for you that does not contain any alcohol or other types of filler. This is how fragrance used to be made back in the day. The oil lasts so much longer than a spray or Eau d toilette and is of high quality. They also give you a free sample of another fragrance that smells so good. "

2017-04-30

A great shopping experience!

"Other reviews almost dissuaded me from purchasing, however fragranceshop.com had my colognes at the lowest price. I ordered a large bottle of Creed Aventus and Green Irish tweed. My order arrived in 4 days. Both colognes are top quality real deal!!! I am VERY happy with my purchase and would highly recommend it!"

2017-04-21

Counterfeited perfume

"I purchased Carolina Herrera for myself and Amethyst perfume as a gift. CH had a hint of some perfume but 1. it was not even resembling CH and 2. perfume only smelled on the bottle and not after being sprayed on the body or clothes. I HAD to open the Amethyst simply because i was worried to give it without being sure. And unfortunately or fortunately, I found out that Amethyst is a counterfeit as well. I emailed the customer service explaining the situation and got no apology - just "we are selling a 100% authentic products" and a request to "return any unused item for a refund" within next 30 days. I also have to pay for return.
Of course I had to use it - how else i would find out that it's a fake?! Why 30 days?? and Why do I have to pay for the return.
i requested a refund. i will consider to send it on expertise for the fraud - same way cleveland2014a is going to address the issue.

2017-04-17

fraudulent perfume

"I got the fragrance "Christian Dior". it was Not manufacture-sealed and even did Not smell like Christian Dior.
perfume they sent to me was fake.

i requested a refund. i will consider to send it on expertise for the fraud.

2017-03-18

Not the same scent

"I purchased Polo by Ralph Lauren TESTER for Men Eau de Toilette Spray 4.0 oz. When I got the product, it smelled very different than the same product in the department store. I called them to inquire about the stinky smell and get a refund. They gave me an RMA but would not send a return shipping label because they supposedly are not set up for that. After paying about $7 to return the bottle with package tracking, they refunded only a portion of my purchase price. It looks like they want me to pay a restock fee of 20% as they wait for the next sucker to place an order for that same product. I am in the process of disputing it with my credit card company but they normally just eat the small difference and let the actual thief keep all of their spoils (pun intended)!
BTW, any reviews that I write on their website are never posted, big surprise, huh?

2016-12-29

Absolutely Awesome!!!!!

"I noticed some bad reviews and poor ratings about their products not smelling the same or being fake. That is extremely hard to believe. When I opened the products I purchased from FragranceShop I was wowed with the scent!!!! I can pretty much say it smells way better than what I am used to with the fragrances that purchased! Totally satisfied with their customer service and they are very accommodating...I wanted the larger bottle after already confirming my order for shipment because it was the better deal and they were happy to make the changes. I was very surprised and extremely happy. I ordered from Canada and they made sure my order was in Canadian dollars and I surprisingly did not pay any extra when my shipment came to my door. Most times when ordering from the USA there is almost always a hidden fees...which is very frustrating because you feel scammed. VERY HAPPY CANADIAN WHO WILL CONTINUE TO SHOP AT FRAGRANCESHOP!!!! THANKS FOR THE AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION!!!!"

2016-10-22

All I can say is WOW!!!!

"I'm so excited to have found this website! I'm feeling so lucky! I purchased Gucci perfume from fragrance shop and like others I truly was skeptical but gave it a chance after having read some positive reviews. So, I just received my perfume. Took approximately 5 days to arrive and I did keep my first perfume that I paid full price for at the mall to make comparisons and this is absolutely authentic!! I was so pleased and happy to know that I bargained on an authentic and quality perfume! This will be my only source for perfume from this point on! Perfume smell, bottle and everything is just as the one I paid so much more for at the mall. Thank you SOOOO MUCH fragrance shop!!!! "

2016-07-01

fragrance is not the same as those bought in retail store!!!!!

"when I called re: the fact that the fragrance did not smell the same as the one I had bought locally they gave the excuse that it was a "tester" which means it comes without the regular packaging and without a cap.
when I objected that 99% of people don't know that and requested a refund they indicated they would refund the cost but not the postage!!!!!!

I fell ripped off who would buy a tester if they thought it would not smell the same.

2016-06-14

International Buyers-Don't Bother

"I ordered a certain perfume from Fragrance Shop. They sent the wrong one and said they’d post out a return slip. After waiting nearly 3 weeks for this I enquired as to where this slip was. They then told me that they don’t send them to international buyers and that I would have to pay for shipping and tracking and it would be refunded when they received the perfume and receipt. They also said that they would send the correct perfume ‘if they have it in stock.’ I told them I couldn’t afford over $50 to post overseas so they then sent me NSW address. I asked if now they had given me an Australian address could they send a reply paid slip. Still they said no. I wouldn’t trust them as far as I could throw them so I wasn’t going to pay for the return. I have really wasted my money. "

2016-05-23

Awful

"I ordered a perfum a month ago and it didn't come "

2016-02-18

Perfect, Authentic Creed Irish Tweed!!!

"I can not imagine why there have been sketchy reviews! I was a bit nervous due to some of the reviews but decided to give Fragranceshop a try. I could not have been more satisfied with the customer service, shipping, packaging, etc. and the Creed Irish Tweed 4 oz was in original packaging and is authentic! Thank you Fragrance Shop!!!

Very Happy Client and so is my awesome smelling hubby!!!

2016-02-13

J'adore Sisley

"I was skeptical about ordering a perfume online, but the price the Fragranceshop offers to the customers was hard to beat. It was half of the price for the same size perfume at Nieman and Marcus. The only doubt I had if the perfume was authentic. I didn't want to order a sample of Sisley 3 perfume as shipping cost the same as a miniature sample. So, I decided to take a risk, and I am glad that I did. I received my perfume 10 days after it was sent by FedEx. It was all authentic: the box, the bottle, and the scent which I know so well. Sisley Eau du Soir has been my signature scent for 20 years. Sisley 3 is better for the summer. I just wonder if all bad reviews about Fragranceshop are sincere or written by the competitive perfume shops? How can one believe that a bug was put inside the perfume bottle? Don't believe what people say. Try it by yourself if you know the perfume and want it at a discount price."

2016-01-24

Fake fake fake

"I ordered my perfume it came 7 days later than the expected delivery date, the perfume top was so hard to open the sprayer was detached from the bottle. The fragrsnce ks not even close to the original. I got a skin reaction from using it once. "

2015-09-08

"Great fast service and I'm HAPPY with my Juicy via Noir TESTER perfume !!
I would order again !!!

Share FragranceShop's store rating

FragranceShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceShop is not a merchant member
FragranceShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!