Stores > FragranceShop

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.71/10 5.71/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10

"Great fast service and I'm HAPPY with my Juicy via Noir TESTER perfume !!
I would order again !!!

"The fragrance is not the original and mine I feel has been diluted down. I still have a bit of the original fragrance and compared it.

Quick no hassle delivery but doesn't matter if the product is not worth the full price I paid for it.

This review was modified by mech81 on August 31 2015 09:18:23 PM

"I have purchased products from fragranceshop.com many times. Their service has been flawless! Immediate shipment and first rate communication. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again!"

This review was modified by brendaw85 on July 27 2015 07:43:37 PM

"Purchased perfume on the 23rd of April it has been over two months and I have not received my item. The first perfume was not delivered as it had been broken in shipping. They then said they had sent me an email asking if I would like a refund or a replacement (which i never received) I asked for a replacement and to this day I have not heard back from them about a tracking number or information on when it will be sent. They may seem cheaper but the hassle is not worth the few extra dollars saved. What a joke of a business. "

"I ordered perfume on April 19th. I contacted them when it didn't arrive over a month later. No one could locate the package and after having me call every carrier, had me fill out a insurance form. I promptly filled it out and returned it to them. They assured me within 5-7 days a replacement would be shipped. This all transpired on May 26, 2015. Now it is June 30th, I haven't heard another word from them and nothing has arrived. I called customer service and the associate hung up on me. I can't believe this place! Seems like a scheme to rip people off who don't stay on top of things. I strongly warn others about buying from Frangranceshop.com "

This review was modified by krouth22 on June 30 2015 02:32:07 PM

"I have been shopping with fragranceshop.com for the last 7 years or more and have never been anything but more than satisfied with purchases, customer service and shipping!!! It doesn't get any better!!!!!"

This review was modified by Joyolson on June 23 2015 10:29:15 AM

"This advertisement came up on another site that I was using. The perfume that I ordered was hard to find, so I wanted to see if it was available. and much to my surprise it was. I started to order a couple of bottles but, my concern was that it would not be authentic. Well low and behold I have received it, I smelled it and it is the real thing. As a matter of fact, I have it on right now. This was my first purchase from Fragrance Shop and will be my "go to" place in the future. I would recommend this site to my friends."

This review was modified by sandylele on May 30 2015 08:40:30 PM

"I ordered a men's cologne that was listed & pictured on there website. What I received was not the same item, different scent & different bottle altogether. I called to ask if there was a mistake in my order. The woman who answered seemed to care less. She said it states on there website that pictures are "soft pictures" meaning what is shown is not necessarily what you will receive. To have to pay for return shipping and a restocking fee."

"Beware of these crooks who cheated me and robbed my money as I never received my shipment. They ate away my 100 odd dollars. The USPS site clearly showed nothing but just some shipment details. Their customer service sucks. They are the big theives in the perfume industry who went to the extent of blocking my email id when I took up the matter with them. BEWARE IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR MONEY AS THEY WON'T. Don't even think of placing any order from this fraud site looking at the price. I had to forego my 100 odd dollars but not without cursing them almost everyday since July 2014. Please spread awareness about these theives in all social media and blogs so that customers like me don't get caught in their trap"

"I ordered as a birthday present two weeks before birthday and it took twice as long to get my order as predicted (almost a month to get the order) and when I finally received the product there was a bug in the bottle. They did not care about the long shipping time and would not return the shipping fee. They did not care about the bug in the bottle and said it was the manufacturers problem. I will never order from there again. Awful customer service, awful shipping speed, and subpar products. Buyer beware!"

"I purchased a bottle of perfume from FragranceShop.com and when it arrived it has been leaking - and had clearly been leaking for a long time (the packaging was coloured). The perfume had already assumed that "old" smell perfume gets when air gets to it. I have had all sorts of problems getting it back to them, getting a refund, even getting a response. I'm so disappointed with them and their customer service. It really is unacceptable. "

This review was modified by cheekydani on January 15 2015 04:35:40 PM

"I just purchased a bottle of J'adore perfume by Dior and although it took a couple days longer than the promised date to arrive, the perfume is the real deal. I compared it to my older bottle & indeed it all checked out. I was extremely concerned once my package was delayed & I read these reviews off this website but I am relieved that it's just as I ordered. So when you place your order, give yourself a couple extra days for delivery (mine took 14 business days), but other than that the price was great & the perfume is amazing. Overall.... Good bargain =) I'd order from them again. "

This review was modified by Vanja on January 14 2015 07:29:07 PM

"BEWARE !! when ordering from this company. They do not always have what is pictured and will send a substitute item. They claim that they can do this because there is a disclaimer on their web site. Even though that disclaimer is well hidden and almost impossible to find. I was not sent what was pictured on their site and they refuse to refund return shipping. I do not want these substitute bottles and i do not feel that i should have to pay for return shipping for an item i did not order. "

This review was modified by vickibangs on January 08 2015 01:35:06 PM

"Do not order from this company, I ordered Gucci guilty for my daughters christmas in November, got an email with tracking number, about 1 week later checked tracking number on USPS website which said unable to deliver return to sender, no one from USPS or any other sub contracted delivery company were near my door, I then had to fill out a claim form for them to claim compensation from USPS and when eventually I did receive money back they took over £8.59 for shipping costs which they have been compensated for by USPS. I have ordered various items from all over the world and not one has failed to be delivered yet this company managed it with my one and only order.Avoid them they are the ebola of perfume vendors"

This review was modified by steelygav on January 03 2015 10:14:08 AM

"Extremely bad online customer service. Bad service from branch manager who was rude and unhelpful. Returned an order in branch, basically didn't collect it and branch manager said my refund was processed. Been a month and still havn't recieved the refund into my account. Have spoken to local branch twice, phoned and spoken to customer service twice, left customer service a voicemail and sent an email. Still no refund or no aknowledgement of my contact attempts. Very poor, non-existent customer service"

This review was modified by Disappointed234 on December 30 2014 10:39:26 AM

Share FragranceShop's store rating

FragranceShop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FragranceShop is not a merchant member
FragranceShop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!