Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 0.97/10 0.97/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.14/10 0.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.44/10 0.44/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-04-10

Worst Customer Service In History

"WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a Fruit Basket total about $120. Flowers never delivered, talked to Brittney at customer service around 8pm who said that the girl I spoke to on Tuesday (Amanda) canceled the order and never put it through again. Mind you she said canceled and They still took the money out of my account. Brittney apologized that they messed up the order, then proceeded to place the order through and told me that the flowers would arrive to the recipient by Sat. Friday I receive a phone call from customer service to call them back, when I do call them back they tell me that they can't deliver the flowers on SAT. because I didn't pay the extra shipping fee for Sat. deliveries. (ON AN ORDER THEY MESSED UP) Demanded to talk to a supervisor and got Andrew. I was irate at this point and he placed me on hold 2 times for several minutes a piece after I told him he better find a way to get flowers out ASAP after I was told the day before they would be. When he finally got back he said he would find a florist in the area and see if they can do a Friday delivery if possible, if not then they would get to the person by Sat. If there are any issues getting flowers out I will give you a call. Saturday rolls around about 4pm. No Flowers. Called customer service again and asked for a supervisor the girl told me she was a supervisor (her name Tisha) she said the flowers won't get to the person til Tuesday, and I lost it. I demanded to speak to her superior, and she put me on hold. When she came back she said she could offer me a refund on my order, I was livid, I demanded to speak to her supervisor again and she then transferred me after saying that she would since the call was getting "escalated" beyond her ability to help. Talked to her supervisor (I think his name was Dion?), found out that Andrew never actually did anything after he hung up the phone with me on Friday. After reaming him out for now several days of phone calls and frustration, stress, and disappointment; Demanded my refund, could care less what they now did with the week old flowers that were probably wilting by now, and I asked if I would be receiving an email confirmation for the refund. He told me absolutely.... Its now 11:11PM Monday, I have not received any such emails. ( I'm aware that any refunds to my card will take several days to process) I work Clothing retail customer service, I deal with people face to face rather then over the phone. If I did half of the things this company has done to me in a matter of days, I would not have a job. This is truly the worst customer service I have ever seen. I ADVISE YOU: I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN, AND I WOULD AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.

If you doubt the authenticity of my purchase I will have no problem posting a copy of the order/receipt.

2017-03-31

Awful

"I should have known better and usually I do...However, the past 2 weeks at work have been super busy. I ordered some flowers for a customer who's pet recently passed away. The flowers were suppose to arrive today but were delayed with no new information on when they should arrive. I called the company to see if they could send me a new arrangment, since my current arrangment was sitting in a truck, who knows where. The customer service I recieved was terribble. The gentleman I spoke with said that he isn't UPS and he couldn't make the flower arrive sooner....He then told me that he would be happy to place a new order for me. I told him I already paid for flowers and I will not pay for more, I want the flowers I ordered delivered on the day I requested, if he can't make that happen then I would take a refund and shop somewhere else. Long story short, after waiting on hold for 12 minutes, he finally got approval to have another arrangment sent with guaranteed same day delivery. I thanked him and went on about my day. The flowers arrived and I thought it was a practical joke. I waited for the lady to come back with the real arrangment but she never did. This is what I paid $66.00 for? I called customer service and after 24 minutes of being passed around to 3 different people, I finally spoke with someone who agreed to refund me. I am beyond mortified with my experience and will never again order flowers on line, especially Fromyouflowers.com. "

2017-03-27

they do not deliver same daty or any day see facebook class action starting

"There is a class action being started this company is committing wire fraud...credit card fraud .... you order they do not deliver. See the facebook regarding these folks. It has attorneys iformation.

2017-03-25

Horrible!!!!!

"I bought flowers and had it upgraded , not only was it nothing like the picture it was missing flowers and roses , I could've made a better arrangement myself by going outside and cutting flowers , soooo disappointed!! Ask for them to give me back my money or send another arrangement and they gave me 10 back! Those flowers were 120 dollars after delivery and upgrade and taxes ! Bullshit company !!"

2017-03-23

Flowers do NOT look like the photos. Do not use them, anybody but them

"Flowers will be much smaller and less in quantity than the photo, even if you upgrade. Any of their competitors are better. These are box flowers people, try Bouqs or some other cheap box flower dealer with better flowers. Otherwise, just use a local Teleflora or FTD. "

2017-03-20

It's better to buy directly at a local store.

"After calling to find out what time they are going to make the delivery, the local store finally calls me at 4:00 pm and they tell me that they are 5 minutes away, they made the delivery at 4:50 pm.
The customer service is terrible. I never buy in this business again.

2017-03-12

EMBARRASSED!! Never buy from this company

"The damage has already been done. I ordered a nice bouquet for my grandma's funeral. I had rush shipped hoping it would come the same day. Unfortunately that couldn't be fulfilled and nicely told it was going to be delivered first thing tomorrow and got my rush shipping refunded along with a $15 credit.

Here is where it got bad. I had originally wanted it delivered Wednesday, but I did not get the flowers until Saturday afternoon. I had to constantly call them every day wondering where my flowers are at.

When the flowers finally came they were the most embarrassing set of flowers I have ever seen. They were nothing like the pictures and I was judged by my whole family. I called for a refund and only to get a 30% refund. No refund in the world could turn back the humiliation I received from the flowers I purchased. I went ahead and disputed 100% refund with my bank.

I will never order from this company again and urge everyone else to never buy from this company again unless you want to be disappointed and embarrassed...

worthless company.

2017-02-16

TERRIBLE!!!

"SCAM, STAY AWAY. This company is a terrible excuse for an organization. 0/5 if I could. I have not successfully connected with costumer service on the phone, which is available "24/7", for almost a week now. This company finds all of the lowest end florists around the country that are trying to make the ends meet, and gives them a few bucks for an order in their locale. They not only rip YOU off, but they rip off low end shops to the point that these florists can only justify taking their scraps to make your lovely floral medley with. Even if it's just scraps, you'll be lucky if they're at all fresh! First of all, this is just awful and pathetic. Second, getting flowers for someone is typically for a special circumstance, like a birthday, OR A LOSS. Doing business like this and not standing behind it, which is what I'd expect you to do because you know you're product is awful, is despicable and disgusting.

When I receive my money back, I will at least have a tiny amount of respect for your organization. I honestly don't hold that in high hopes, however, in which case I will be having my credit card company rescind your fraudulent charges.

2017-02-14

BUYER BEWARE!!!!

"terrible service, double the cost of 1800flowers for the same exact thing, and mis-leading delivery options, even if it says hand delivered from local florist, good luck with that, the ones I ordered showed up in a Box from UPS...."

2017-01-25

DO NOT use this Flower Company!!!!

"They do not provide the product or service they claim. You are better off using proflowers or 1800flowers.com. These guys will hit you with extra fees and will not deliver same day even when they claim to do so. Always try and go local as that's were these flowers come from anyway, but when looking for ordering convienance go with someone else. Horrible customer service! Thanks but no thanks. You'll be out of business soon."

2016-12-22

Don't waste your money!

"I ordered a dish garden with fresh cuts as a birthday gift for my husband at his office. When he send the picture, I was shocked because it was not what I expected. The type of plants was different, it had not fresh cuts at all and the basket was so cheap and ugly. I totally felt ashamed by this present. I ordered 10 dayes before the delivery date, so I expected it would be as perfect as what had been showed in the picture. Also, I wrote a review for my order on their website but they did not publish it. I could buy better flowers from our local grocery store. I will never purchase from this company again. "

2016-12-17

Spent $65! for SCRAPS off the FLOOR

"I purchased the premium version of this arrangement for same day delivery as a 'get well' gesture to my husband's mother, who recently underwent surgery. As she's received many beautiful arrangements, clearly I wanted to make a statement of affection on behalf of our family. I chose this arrangement for the colors, particularly as orange and red are favored colors of hers, and for the unique artistry of the arrangement in which the flowers appear to rest on a bed of delicate green blossoms- which is not your typical 'tall vase of roses or lilies.'
What she received for $65.00 looks like the scraps off the shop floor-from the dreary, dead-looking dark brown daisies to the screaming yellow blossoms (which just make the brown ones look more like they're old, dying flowers), to the very absent bed of delicate green blossoms (rather just shoved in intermittently). The colors don't flow nicely, the arrangement of the flowers is sloppy at best. I'd get a better arrangement at the grocery store. This is ugly, cheap looking, and very embarrassing to have sent to someone I'm trying very hard to show favor to. Thank you for ruining a rare moment I had to demonstrate that I paid attention to what she likes and invested a significant amount of thought and money on this purchase as opposed to $15 at Sam's club. Your flower company **** and you'll be reading this review everywhere I can find to post it.

2016-11-22

Worst experience in a long, long time!!

"I ordered the "Best Wishes Bouquet" for my wife for her birthday. I normally never send flowers. I usually buy a few small bunches and arrange them myself. However, due to circumstance, I was unable to. I ordered the above mentioned bouquet and even paid extra for the "one that looks most like the site photo". When they arrived to her, she was gracious and said thank you. Not appearing overwhelmed with joy, I asked her to send me a picture. When I saw the picture I understood her ambiguity. Now, keep in mind I do not and did not expect them to look "exactly" like the website, but close. Especially considering I paid extra for them to do so. The website photo of the arrangement looks well done, a good variety of flowers and amounts of them, etc. The photo my wife sent me was the saddest arrangement I have ever seen. There were literally half the amount of flowers in 3 of the five types included. Additionally, the flowers looked exactly like someone grabbed a bunch of "these", and chunked them in a vase. Grabbed a bunch of "those", and chunked them in a vase, etc. They were all bunched by type, no arranging at all. Also, they did not look trimmed in the slightest. There was a 6 1/2 inch difference from the tallest flower in the bunch, to the smallest. I then spent an hour, arguing with the CSR, as she's telling me the flower arrangement meets their "recipe". After I went through hell and then got out of the high water, she agreed to replace them the next day. And then had the audacity to tell me my wife had to bring the other arrangement back to the shop first!!! I replied with a few colorful words and phrases, and then ended the call. She did get the new arrangement, but I will never shop, nor recommend this place to anyone!!!! FFFFFFFFF++++++++++!!!!!!!"

2016-11-15

From You Flowers was the worse experience

"I ordered expedited flowers at 6 am 11/15/16. I received an email from the company before noon, notifying me that my order would not be arrive to my mother at the time that I was told ( the extra expedited shipping fee that i paid).

Around 3:30 pm I called to check on the status of the order as I wanted to surprise my mom with birthday flowers before the day was over or before she was unavailable to receive them. The woman that I spoke to was super rude and continued to try and argue with me after I told her I wanted a full refund, because they are unable to get the flowers to my mom until the next day 11/17/16. She gave me what I believe was a fake name ( Tiffany) and made me wait over 20 minutes to speak with a "Supervisor". whom I believe was another call person pretending to be her boss.

The whole experience was horrible and I would never again spend my money here or recommend this place to anyone.

Lets see if I actually receive my refund.

2016-08-19

Not What I Ordered!!

"I ordered a sunflower mix bouquet for my MILs birthday and they delivered an ugly houseplant!! I pad $50 for a plant that I could have gotten at a grocery store!

Never again!

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!