Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 1.54/10 1.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.45/10 0.45/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.63/10 0.63/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2017-05-15

Don't expect a timely delivery or notification

"Worst flower delivery experience ever. The arrangement was for a miscarriage and should've been delivered Friday. I wasn't notified that there was a delay. The arrangement finally arrived Sunday and the flowers were wilted, almost as if they had been sitting in a car since Friday. I called customer service Monday morning. They offered to send another arrangement, however the opportunity had passed and so I requested a refund. After 26 minutes on the phone with customer service, I am finally told I will receive a refund. I will never use this company again!"

2017-05-14

They Failed to Deliver Mothers Day Flowers on Mothers Day - Need I Say More?

"From You Flowers failed to deliver Mothers Day flowers on Mothers Day, providing no explanation, offering zero customer service to fix the problem, and above all, they abused the trust I gave them to deliver flowers to my mother on her big day. BIG FAIL to an organization that failed to come through as promised, and a company that does not seem to care about its customers in the least! "

2017-05-13

A Fraud!

"Horrible. They do not use local florists- they use "vendors". For $50.00 I received a handful of almost dead, cheap stems. Cannot call it an arrangement. Looked NOTHING like the photo online. Worst business. Go elsewhere. You will be disappointed at best and most likely horrified as I was. The stems my florist threw out today look better than what I received for Mothers' Day."

2017-05-13

From you flowers....FORGET IT!

"This is the sixth time overall that I have ordered from this website. And out of those six, this is the second time they have not delivered! So if your comfortable with a 66.6 % delivery rating...by all means use this website. But if your ordering for something important such as an anniversary, birthday, wedding, mother's day, father's day, graduation, or just because...I would forget this place. Nothing is more frustrating than paying for something you think will be delivered, only to be found out it's not. And, no one call's or email's you to tell you why it didn't happen. Just a....here's your money back...sorry you missed your special occasion....we were too busy for you. Maybe next time."

2017-05-04

HORRIBLE!!! NERVER EVER AGAIN

"Ordered an arrangement two day prior and pay extra for morning deliver..... I was told it would be there before 5:00PM. They called the florist; flowers were not out for delivery and would be out within a few hours!!!!
I was sending this to a business address... 5:00PM delivery.
They offered to me refund for morning delivery charge and 15% discount... I need the flowers delivered in the morning not my $4.99. I could have easily ordered from another more REPUTABLE place.

2017-04-30

So disappointed! Never again

"Soo disappointed! the flowers does not look as it is shown in the picture.. way very less flowers. So embarrassing! Never again! Wish could post the picture to show you the difference "

2017-04-25

They **** and they know it

"I wish I would have read before I ordered The person I ordered for wasn't there so they left them with someone else, "

2017-04-11

Rude and give excuses

"I called and asked to deliver flowers to my sister for her Birthday. First I am told that the day before her birthday, is not good. So they will deliver them on Sunday April 9th, 2017. well I get a call on Sunday and they have to deliver Monday...Ok I take this yet again. Then on Sunday afternoon, I get another excuse why they can not deliver Monday and would it be alright to have Fed ex or UPS deliver them in 3 to 4 days...Well hell no it is not ok. I cancelled the order.
But besides that..I wrote a message to my sister with my nick name on it and my dog....Well I was asked what the note said....and then she says well who are those people....I believe that if I wanted to send a note from Joe blow across the street it is none of her business. I will never ever use them again. I found a local Florist and will call her from now on.

2017-04-11

This is a scam! Stay away!!!

"I ordered flowers for an important event. Same day delivery. The flowered never arrived... I contacted "From you flowers" and have not gotten any human response.
Don't use these crooks if you really want flowers.

2017-04-10

Worst Customer Service In History

"WORST SERVICE EVER! Placed an order on Tuesday for Delivery Thursday for 15 overpriced Tulips in a plain glass vase for about $52.00 deliver times from 9AM-6PM. Also ordered a Fruit Basket total about $120. Flowers never delivered, talked to Brittney at customer service around 8pm who said that the girl I spoke to on Tuesday (Amanda) canceled the order and never put it through again. Mind you she said canceled and They still took the money out of my account. Brittney apologized that they messed up the order, then proceeded to place the order through and told me that the flowers would arrive to the recipient by Sat. Friday I receive a phone call from customer service to call them back, when I do call them back they tell me that they can't deliver the flowers on SAT. because I didn't pay the extra shipping fee for Sat. deliveries. (ON AN ORDER THEY MESSED UP) Demanded to talk to a supervisor and got Andrew. I was irate at this point and he placed me on hold 2 times for several minutes a piece after I told him he better find a way to get flowers out ASAP after I was told the day before they would be. When he finally got back he said he would find a florist in the area and see if they can do a Friday delivery if possible, if not then they would get to the person by Sat. If there are any issues getting flowers out I will give you a call. Saturday rolls around about 4pm. No Flowers. Called customer service again and asked for a supervisor the girl told me she was a supervisor (her name Tisha) she said the flowers won't get to the person til Tuesday, and I lost it. I demanded to speak to her superior, and she put me on hold. When she came back she said she could offer me a refund on my order, I was livid, I demanded to speak to her supervisor again and she then transferred me after saying that she would since the call was getting "escalated" beyond her ability to help. Talked to her supervisor (I think his name was Dion?), found out that Andrew never actually did anything after he hung up the phone with me on Friday. After reaming him out for now several days of phone calls and frustration, stress, and disappointment; Demanded my refund, could care less what they now did with the week old flowers that were probably wilting by now, and I asked if I would be receiving an email confirmation for the refund. He told me absolutely.... Its now 11:11PM Monday, I have not received any such emails. ( I'm aware that any refunds to my card will take several days to process) I work Clothing retail customer service, I deal with people face to face rather then over the phone. If I did half of the things this company has done to me in a matter of days, I would not have a job. This is truly the worst customer service I have ever seen. I ADVISE YOU: I WOULD NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM AGAIN, AND I WOULD AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COST.

If you doubt the authenticity of my purchase I will have no problem posting a copy of the order/receipt.

2017-03-31

Awful

"I should have known better and usually I do...However, the past 2 weeks at work have been super busy. I ordered some flowers for a customer who's pet recently passed away. The flowers were suppose to arrive today but were delayed with no new information on when they should arrive. I called the company to see if they could send me a new arrangment, since my current arrangment was sitting in a truck, who knows where. The customer service I recieved was terribble. The gentleman I spoke with said that he isn't UPS and he couldn't make the flower arrive sooner....He then told me that he would be happy to place a new order for me. I told him I already paid for flowers and I will not pay for more, I want the flowers I ordered delivered on the day I requested, if he can't make that happen then I would take a refund and shop somewhere else. Long story short, after waiting on hold for 12 minutes, he finally got approval to have another arrangment sent with guaranteed same day delivery. I thanked him and went on about my day. The flowers arrived and I thought it was a practical joke. I waited for the lady to come back with the real arrangment but she never did. This is what I paid $66.00 for? I called customer service and after 24 minutes of being passed around to 3 different people, I finally spoke with someone who agreed to refund me. I am beyond mortified with my experience and will never again order flowers on line, especially Fromyouflowers.com. "

2017-03-27

they do not deliver same daty or any day see facebook class action starting

"There is a class action being started this company is committing wire fraud...credit card fraud .... you order they do not deliver. See the facebook regarding these folks. It has attorneys iformation.

2017-03-25

Horrible!!!!!

"I bought flowers and had it upgraded , not only was it nothing like the picture it was missing flowers and roses , I could've made a better arrangement myself by going outside and cutting flowers , soooo disappointed!! Ask for them to give me back my money or send another arrangement and they gave me 10 back! Those flowers were 120 dollars after delivery and upgrade and taxes ! Bullshit company !!"

2017-03-23

Flowers do NOT look like the photos. Do not use them, anybody but them

"Flowers will be much smaller and less in quantity than the photo, even if you upgrade. Any of their competitors are better. These are box flowers people, try Bouqs or some other cheap box flower dealer with better flowers. Otherwise, just use a local Teleflora or FTD. "

2017-03-20

It's better to buy directly at a local store.

"After calling to find out what time they are going to make the delivery, the local store finally calls me at 4:00 pm and they tell me that they are 5 minutes away, they made the delivery at 4:50 pm.
The customer service is terrible. I never buy in this business again.

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!