Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 0.89/10 0.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.18/10 0.18/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.19/10 0.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2016-11-22

Worst experience in a long, long time!!

"I ordered the "Best Wishes Bouquet" for my wife for her birthday. I normally never send flowers. I usually buy a few small bunches and arrange them myself. However, due to circumstance, I was unable to. I ordered the above mentioned bouquet and even paid extra for the "one that looks most like the site photo". When they arrived to her, she was gracious and said thank you. Not appearing overwhelmed with joy, I asked her to send me a picture. When I saw the picture I understood her ambiguity. Now, keep in mind I do not and did not expect them to look "exactly" like the website, but close. Especially considering I paid extra for them to do so. The website photo of the arrangement looks well done, a good variety of flowers and amounts of them, etc. The photo my wife sent me was the saddest arrangement I have ever seen. There were literally half the amount of flowers in 3 of the five types included. Additionally, the flowers looked exactly like someone grabbed a bunch of "these", and chunked them in a vase. Grabbed a bunch of "those", and chunked them in a vase, etc. They were all bunched by type, no arranging at all. Also, they did not look trimmed in the slightest. There was a 6 1/2 inch difference from the tallest flower in the bunch, to the smallest. I then spent an hour, arguing with the CSR, as she's telling me the flower arrangement meets their "recipe". After I went through hell and then got out of the high water, she agreed to replace them the next day. And then had the audacity to tell me my wife had to bring the other arrangement back to the shop first!!! I replied with a few colorful words and phrases, and then ended the call. She did get the new arrangement, but I will never shop, nor recommend this place to anyone!!!! FFFFFFFFF++++++++++!!!!!!!"

2016-11-15

From You Flowers was the worse experience

"I ordered expedited flowers at 6 am 11/15/16. I received an email from the company before noon, notifying me that my order would not be arrive to my mother at the time that I was told ( the extra expedited shipping fee that i paid).

Around 3:30 pm I called to check on the status of the order as I wanted to surprise my mom with birthday flowers before the day was over or before she was unavailable to receive them. The woman that I spoke to was super rude and continued to try and argue with me after I told her I wanted a full refund, because they are unable to get the flowers to my mom until the next day 11/17/16. She gave me what I believe was a fake name ( Tiffany) and made me wait over 20 minutes to speak with a "Supervisor". whom I believe was another call person pretending to be her boss.

The whole experience was horrible and I would never again spend my money here or recommend this place to anyone.

Lets see if I actually receive my refund.

2016-08-19

Not What I Ordered!!

"I ordered a sunflower mix bouquet for my MILs birthday and they delivered an ugly houseplant!! I pad $50 for a plant that I could have gotten at a grocery store!

Never again!

2016-08-04

Major Fail

"I bought the flowers paying extra to be delivered before noon to my girlfriend office because it is her birthday. 4pm and didn't hear from my girl. Checked the status "no delivered". Called the 1-800, waited 20 minutes until finally someone picked up. Waited another 10 minutes for them to find out what happened. Turned out, they weren't able to make it. Never bother communicating to me. I am heartbroken that what I considered to be an special surprise was totally ruined now by a third party. They offered me 50% off next order. There is nothing they can do to fix what they did. Totally ruined it. I wouldn't recommend doing business with this company EVER."

2016-07-30

Embarrassing!!!

"Absolutely terrible! Shady! ZERO stars would be more acurate....

I ordered flowers for my girlfriends birthday and what I ordered online was nothing even close to what was delivered. I upgraded to the "deluxe" from regular so it would be a thicker, more full arrangement. What I ordered was a beautiful purple arrangement and what i got was some DEPLETED, DYING arrangement that had a splash of purple in it. As far as my deluxe upgrade, what i got was a whole lot of green fillers, no additional flowers. It was pathetic looking. Needless to say when my girlfriend sent a picture of what she got, I was embarrased!!! I could have gone to my local grocery store and bought an arrangement for a fraction of the price, and looked a million times better than what we got.

I was looking at numerous sites to order from, and I kept going back to this one because of the 1 paticular purple arrangement. There was a 20% off discount code for ordering online, but then when I got to checkout, they tacked on a $13 delivery fee. I did not at time place the order because so many other places offered free delivery. After I excited the site, I got an email from them offering FREE delivery! Bonus! No.... I clicked on the link attached to my email, which brought up my previous order. What I did not notice at that time when I did place my order, was that they took off my 20% discount code. So I ended up paying more. Pretty Shady in my opinion.

2016-05-26

Shop Elsewhere or Buy Flowers from Publix and Deliver Them Yourself!

"Ordering was simple and delivery was as promised. My complaint is the product itself. I ordered their Sweeheart Rose Bouquet, but what my GF received looked like a rose bush on crack. The actual bouquet she received was nothing like the picture on their site. The bouquet on their site looks fuller compared to what was delivered. For the price I paid, I got totally ripped off. Like other reviewers stated, I should have read the reviews before I purchased these flowers from them. Never again."

2016-05-23

Fail, no flowers sent.

"Ordered same day flowers for a friend getting out of surgery. The failed to deliver the flowers. I inquired a couple times over the next few days but they said I'd be notified when the flowers shipped. After nearly a week of no flowers I asked for a refund. Customer service was responsive and polite but I won't use them again just because they are so unreliable."

2016-05-02

Failed to Deliver to a FUNERAL!

"I can't begin to express how very disappointed I am with the company. After the passing of a family member, I was entrusted with ordering flowers for the funeral. I ordered them online, from From You Flowers, even paying extra to ensure they were delivered before the scheduled funeral time. The flowers NEVER ARRIVED! To make matters worse, they sent a delivery confirmation...... I tried calling over and over, only getting an actual person on the line one time, whom informed me she couldn't help me... And proceeded to transfer me to a line that was disconnected. This establishment is a total scam and what they're doing is absolutely UNFORGIVABLE! Please, do not fall victim to this company! We can never get back the fact that there were no flowers at the funeral... This was yet another blow at an already heart wrenching time for out family. SHAME ON YOU, FOR YOU FLOWERS!!!"

2016-04-23

Yet another fail....should have read the reviews first!

"Like others, we ordered flowers for guaranteed before noon delivery. They were for our grandmas funeral. The visitation was at 11:00 and service was at 1:00. Just after 1:00 we got a call from a weird number (it only had 4 digits...wtf). They left a voicemail to call them about the delivery. They said that the florist wasn't able to make the delivery, but that there wasn't a reason given why. They offered to refund the expedited fee, upgrade the flowers, attach a apology note and deliver them Monday instead. They said since it is 1:00, it was too late to get the flowers today still. So since they couldn't make it by noon, they can't make it at all? Again...wtf. In the end they are refunding all of our money and there are no flowers at our grandma's funeral. I'll be watching our credit card to make sure we get the money back. Thanks a lot From You Flowers. It's not like you get a second chance at this."

2016-04-23

What Guarantee ???

"The website says all over it that they GUARANTEE SAME DAY DELIVERY!!!!!

Cow Manure

I placed an order in the morning because my wife was having a bad day at work. I paid extra to have the delivery made in the next 4 hours. The delivery never happened. Not just that, but they didn't notify me that it didn't happen, I had to contact them saying the delivery never happened THE NEXT DAY. What if I was sending this to a client, or a funeral...not exactly the type of thing you call and see if the recipient ACTUALLY received what you sent them.

And that Guarantee, they agreed to refund my money after I demanded they do so instead of trying to redeliver on another day (when she wouldn't be working and might not be having a bad day). They also threw in a $10 credit....right I'll use that on a delivery that might never happen to a recipient that I would never know if they received it right? Stick to flower delivery companies that have a track record of ACTUALLY DELIVERING FLOWERS.

Tagged Shipping, customer service and service, because they failed to provide any one of the three.

2016-02-14

Horrible horrible horrible HORRIBLE company!

"The most disfunctional company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with! Placed the order to send to my girlfriend three days before Valentine's Day to be delivered the day before Valentine's because apparently they charge more for delivering on the actual holiday (despicable). So I get a call on Friday the day before it was due to be delivered and they claim they have a problem locating the address. I tell them that it's a new build house but I assured them I just looked it up on Google Maps and it popped up no problem. She said she will let the florist know that it works through Google...fine...simple misunderstanding. So then I get a call the day it was supposed to be delivered (yesterday) at around 4pm by customer service once again. She was claiming the same thing the lady I just spoke to the day before was. I now tell this CSR that I had the same conversation the day before and she tells me there is nothing in the notes that that conversation ever took place. She was very apologetic and put me on hold while she called the florist to confirm they were aware of the address situation and that it would be able to be delivered by Sunday, Valentine's Day. She comes back on the line and let's me know she took care of it and for my troubles she was giving me a free upgrade to include flowers and chocolates, a 15% discount on my current order AND a $15 gift certificate. Woohoo! Awesome rite?? NOPE! GUESS AGAIN!! It's now 3:30PM on Valentine's Day and I just received another phone call from their customer service saying the florist could not find the house and it will not be delivered. I told her to get me in contact with the florist themselves and I'll deal with them myself. She said she had tried calling them herself because she already had the right information but they would not answer or return her message. This is more a dig at the florist that's behind the scenes. But you gotta question the professional integrity of any broker who is willing to do business with these idiot florists. Needless to say, I cancelled my order and my girlfriend who is on the other side of the country will not be receiving flowers from her loving boyfriend on Valentine's Day. THANK YOU FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM AND UNKNOWN STUPID FLORISTS!!!!!"

2016-01-21

Fantastic service

"I ordered flowers for a friend's funeral I could not attend. I got a confirmation email that they were delivered but it did not include a time. I contacted customer service and they responded immediately with the exact time my arrangement was delievered. They called and emailed me within hours. I have never had a better experience with a company's customer service. Thank you From You Flowers!! They also had the lowest prices for the same arrangements than other companies."

2015-12-23

"TERRIBLE! I ordered flowers and a birthday balloon and they sent the flowers without the birthday balloon, WTF! do yourself a favor, order from another company, read all of the bad reviews, I should have checked reviews before ordering. Oh, and they try to sneak in extra charges at the final checkout."

2015-12-22

"NEVER ever again. Had two orders first ordered delivered a day early and second order well still not delivered. Was suppose to be delivered on dec. 21, then 22, then 23 and now I'm told maybe the 26 but could be the 28th...REALLY....I ordered on the 17 and was given the 21 as my delivery date....very disappointing. These two orders were for two sisters birthday's, one got hers ( a day early but received it) the other still hasn't received anything. Oh and get this I got offered 50 % my one order and a $20 certificate toward a future order, REALLY, very disappointed with this company, don't promise stuff you can't supply. I would not recommend this company to anyone under any circumstances....your order may never get delivered like mine!"

2015-12-20

"Worst experience ever. We've almost always been pleasantly surprised how nice the arrangements are when we order online. We were so embarrassed at what was delivered to our daughter's mother-in-law after the death of her husband.The basket was super tiny and didn't match the picture at all. The greenery was brown and dried out. Paid more for a DELUXE basket and got the bottom of the line left overs. Default option to deliver early in the morning for an extra cost was hidden very well. E-mailed customer service and they did not respond. It appears they don't care what their (1st time & last time) customers think. I wish I would have checked them out here before ordering. There were several other choices. I WOULD NOT recommend these people at all."

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!