Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 1.25/10 1.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.28/10 0.28/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2016-05-02

Failed to Deliver to a FUNERAL!

"I can't begin to express how very disappointed I am with the company. After the passing of a family member, I was entrusted with ordering flowers for the funeral. I ordered them online, from From You Flowers, even paying extra to ensure they were delivered before the scheduled funeral time. The flowers NEVER ARRIVED! To make matters worse, they sent a delivery confirmation...... I tried calling over and over, only getting an actual person on the line one time, whom informed me she couldn't help me... And proceeded to transfer me to a line that was disconnected. This establishment is a total scam and what they're doing is absolutely UNFORGIVABLE! Please, do not fall victim to this company! We can never get back the fact that there were no flowers at the funeral... This was yet another blow at an already heart wrenching time for out family. SHAME ON YOU, FOR YOU FLOWERS!!!"

This review was modified by Jsguinn on May 02 2016 09:15:38 PM

2016-04-23

Yet another fail....should have read the reviews first!

"Like others, we ordered flowers for guaranteed before noon delivery. They were for our grandmas funeral. The visitation was at 11:00 and service was at 1:00. Just after 1:00 we got a call from a weird number (it only had 4 digits...wtf). They left a voicemail to call them about the delivery. They said that the florist wasn't able to make the delivery, but that there wasn't a reason given why. They offered to refund the expedited fee, upgrade the flowers, attach a apology note and deliver them Monday instead. They said since it is 1:00, it was too late to get the flowers today still. So since they couldn't make it by noon, they can't make it at all? Again...wtf. In the end they are refunding all of our money and there are no flowers at our grandma's funeral. I'll be watching our credit card to make sure we get the money back. Thanks a lot From You Flowers. It's not like you get a second chance at this."

This review was modified by HonestStranger on April 23 2016 11:34:12 AM

2016-04-23

What Guarantee ???

"The website says all over it that they GUARANTEE SAME DAY DELIVERY!!!!!

Cow Manure

I placed an order in the morning because my wife was having a bad day at work. I paid extra to have the delivery made in the next 4 hours. The delivery never happened. Not just that, but they didn't notify me that it didn't happen, I had to contact them saying the delivery never happened THE NEXT DAY. What if I was sending this to a client, or a funeral...not exactly the type of thing you call and see if the recipient ACTUALLY received what you sent them.

And that Guarantee, they agreed to refund my money after I demanded they do so instead of trying to redeliver on another day (when she wouldn't be working and might not be having a bad day). They also threw in a $10 credit....right I'll use that on a delivery that might never happen to a recipient that I would never know if they received it right? Stick to flower delivery companies that have a track record of ACTUALLY DELIVERING FLOWERS.

Tagged Shipping, customer service and service, because they failed to provide any one of the three.

This review was modified by Semcpa on April 23 2016 08:35:14 AM

2016-02-14

Horrible horrible horrible HORRIBLE company!

"The most disfunctional company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with! Placed the order to send to my girlfriend three days before Valentine's Day to be delivered the day before Valentine's because apparently they charge more for delivering on the actual holiday (despicable). So I get a call on Friday the day before it was due to be delivered and they claim they have a problem locating the address. I tell them that it's a new build house but I assured them I just looked it up on Google Maps and it popped up no problem. She said she will let the florist know that it works through Google...fine...simple misunderstanding. So then I get a call the day it was supposed to be delivered (yesterday) at around 4pm by customer service once again. She was claiming the same thing the lady I just spoke to the day before was. I now tell this CSR that I had the same conversation the day before and she tells me there is nothing in the notes that that conversation ever took place. She was very apologetic and put me on hold while she called the florist to confirm they were aware of the address situation and that it would be able to be delivered by Sunday, Valentine's Day. She comes back on the line and let's me know she took care of it and for my troubles she was giving me a free upgrade to include flowers and chocolates, a 15% discount on my current order AND a $15 gift certificate. Woohoo! Awesome rite?? NOPE! GUESS AGAIN!! It's now 3:30PM on Valentine's Day and I just received another phone call from their customer service saying the florist could not find the house and it will not be delivered. I told her to get me in contact with the florist themselves and I'll deal with them myself. She said she had tried calling them herself because she already had the right information but they would not answer or return her message. This is more a dig at the florist that's behind the scenes. But you gotta question the professional integrity of any broker who is willing to do business with these idiot florists. Needless to say, I cancelled my order and my girlfriend who is on the other side of the country will not be receiving flowers from her loving boyfriend on Valentine's Day. THANK YOU FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM AND UNKNOWN STUPID FLORISTS!!!!!"

This review was modified by Vgalbo on February 14 2016 04:09:29 PM

2016-01-21

Fantastic service

"I ordered flowers for a friend's funeral I could not attend. I got a confirmation email that they were delivered but it did not include a time. I contacted customer service and they responded immediately with the exact time my arrangement was delievered. They called and emailed me within hours. I have never had a better experience with a company's customer service. Thank you From You Flowers!! They also had the lowest prices for the same arrangements than other companies."

This review was modified by Hcable on January 21 2016 05:18:39 AM

2015-12-23

"TERRIBLE! I ordered flowers and a birthday balloon and they sent the flowers without the birthday balloon, WTF! do yourself a favor, order from another company, read all of the bad reviews, I should have checked reviews before ordering. Oh, and they try to sneak in extra charges at the final checkout."

2015-12-22

"NEVER ever again. Had two orders first ordered delivered a day early and second order well still not delivered. Was suppose to be delivered on dec. 21, then 22, then 23 and now I'm told maybe the 26 but could be the 28th...REALLY....I ordered on the 17 and was given the 21 as my delivery date....very disappointing. These two orders were for two sisters birthday's, one got hers ( a day early but received it) the other still hasn't received anything. Oh and get this I got offered 50 % my one order and a $20 certificate toward a future order, REALLY, very disappointed with this company, don't promise stuff you can't supply. I would not recommend this company to anyone under any circumstances....your order may never get delivered like mine!"

This review was modified by JODY7 on December 22 2015 03:56:31 PM

2015-12-20

"Worst experience ever. We've almost always been pleasantly surprised how nice the arrangements are when we order online. We were so embarrassed at what was delivered to our daughter's mother-in-law after the death of her husband.The basket was super tiny and didn't match the picture at all. The greenery was brown and dried out. Paid more for a DELUXE basket and got the bottom of the line left overs. Default option to deliver early in the morning for an extra cost was hidden very well. E-mailed customer service and they did not respond. It appears they don't care what their (1st time & last time) customers think. I wish I would have checked them out here before ordering. There were several other choices. I WOULD NOT recommend these people at all."

2015-12-15

"Watch out for fake credits they email you. Ordered some flowers and then received an advertisement for a discount ($12.19) off of my next order if I ordered in the next few days. The website would not apply the discount. I contacted customer service, and received the response from "Kisbel C. (wecare@fromyouflowers.com):

"This item is already heavily discounted and is not able to be further discounted."

I was buying a dozen roses at the regular price of $24.99 and a vase listed at 6.99.

Disappointing when a company employs dishonest tactics like this. I switched to another web based middle man for florists, and pay about the same prices - without the shady tricks.

2015-12-04

"I just had a similar experience as many others had posted... ordered expedited delivery (before noon) of flowers for my mom's b-day... spoke to my mom at 2:45 on her b-day and no flowers arrived. Sent e-mail to check status, got a reply saying sorry, should be there later today. Got a call at 5:45pm saying sorry, florist couldn't get the flowers there today, how about if we get it there tomorrow with an apology card. Are you kidding me? I call total BS on them for not being able to deliver the flowers I ordered the evening before.

I am so disappointed that my mom didn't get flowers on her b-day. Thanks for making me feel like a jerk. I will NEVER use this company again. Buyer beware!!!!

2015-12-04

"I would give 0 stars if I could! I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday. I ordered them at 10:00 am. It was delivered after 5:00 when her business was closed. She never got her birthday flowers. I sent 2 e-mails and never once received an e-mail back from this company. I called and customer service said it was being delivered which was a lie. Thanks for nothing! "

This review was modified by amy1_20 on December 04 2015 07:47:19 AM

2015-12-03

"My mom, who lives several states away, was hospitalized. Of course, the hospital's prices for flowers were outrageous, so I ordered through From You Flowers for about $35 after their various fees (and after I added a coupon: they significantly overcharge for the base price so that they can offer "sales" and "deals" that lower the price to market value, hoping you think you're getting an excellent discount) -- still overpriced for the product, but much better than other vendors. That said, my mom received the flowers, and she loved them, so I considered my purchase a success. I did pay extra for expedited delivery."

2015-10-19

"I would also give them 0 stars (if that was an option). Today was a very special day for my girlfriend so I purchased a $90 set and paid extra for the "Guaranteed" delivery within 4 hours... needless to say, my order was never delivered and after calling customer support, they basically told me it would be the next day. This is unacceptable as it was TODAY i needed the gift delivered, yet they had no compassion for the issue. I could have ordered from a ton of other places, but instead i got screwed over by From You Flowers. Don't make the same mistake that I did."

2015-10-03

"I'd like to give these people NO STARS.

My Dad passed. 6 days BEFORE the Memorial Service From You Flowers, LLC were supposed to have delivered flowers to my mother's house. Instead, here I am, the day before the service STILL chasing the flowers that were allegedly (but NOT) delivered.

Stay FAR AWAY from these people. This "service" is a scam.

2015-09-30

"This was the worst ordering experience I have ever had. The only reason I used this website was so that my Aunt's flowers could be delivered on her birthday. 4 hours later I am left a voice mail to call John back at 888.838.8853. I call this number back and am forced to listen to advertisement options. I should not have to sit through 30 ads to get to a customer service rep. I felt like I was being scammed and was considering calling my credit card company to report From you Flowers. Which I may need to do any way as I have no idea whether my order has really been cancelled or my money returned.

I hung up, went to the website and called the number provided. The answering service didn't even say the company name and I was on hold. When I finally spoke to the rep, Christopher S. he informed me that the florist couldn't deliver my flowers today because the driver was already out. At this point I have no option to get my Aunt her flowers like I would have at 10:30am this morning. Chrsitopher S. informed me there was nothing he could do other than have them delivered tomorrow. I was very upset as I have paid $2.99 same day fee, $14.99 shipping and handling fee on top of the cost of the flowers and still getting no flowers on her birthday. Christopher said he could refund the $2.99, to upgrade the arrangement and call my aunt to apologize. That was very nice of him. However, I wanted those flowers delivered to her today. From You Flowers processed my order, took my money, took away my option of going to a competitor that could have actually fulfilled my order, and then could not make good on their promise. Because at the end of the day, all I wanted was to send my Aunt flowers on her birthday.

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!