Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.19/10 0.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.21/10 0.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2015-12-04

"I just had a similar experience as many others had posted... ordered expedited delivery (before noon) of flowers for my mom's b-day... spoke to my mom at 2:45 on her b-day and no flowers arrived. Sent e-mail to check status, got a reply saying sorry, should be there later today. Got a call at 5:45pm saying sorry, florist couldn't get the flowers there today, how about if we get it there tomorrow with an apology card. Are you kidding me? I call total BS on them for not being able to deliver the flowers I ordered the evening before.

I am so disappointed that my mom didn't get flowers on her b-day. Thanks for making me feel like a jerk. I will NEVER use this company again. Buyer beware!!!!

2015-12-04

"I would give 0 stars if I could! I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday. I ordered them at 10:00 am. It was delivered after 5:00 when her business was closed. She never got her birthday flowers. I sent 2 e-mails and never once received an e-mail back from this company. I called and customer service said it was being delivered which was a lie. Thanks for nothing! "

2015-12-03

"My mom, who lives several states away, was hospitalized. Of course, the hospital's prices for flowers were outrageous, so I ordered through From You Flowers for about $35 after their various fees (and after I added a coupon: they significantly overcharge for the base price so that they can offer "sales" and "deals" that lower the price to market value, hoping you think you're getting an excellent discount) -- still overpriced for the product, but much better than other vendors. That said, my mom received the flowers, and she loved them, so I considered my purchase a success. I did pay extra for expedited delivery."

2015-10-19

"I would also give them 0 stars (if that was an option). Today was a very special day for my girlfriend so I purchased a $90 set and paid extra for the "Guaranteed" delivery within 4 hours... needless to say, my order was never delivered and after calling customer support, they basically told me it would be the next day. This is unacceptable as it was TODAY i needed the gift delivered, yet they had no compassion for the issue. I could have ordered from a ton of other places, but instead i got screwed over by From You Flowers. Don't make the same mistake that I did."

2015-10-03

"I'd like to give these people NO STARS.

My Dad passed. 6 days BEFORE the Memorial Service From You Flowers, LLC were supposed to have delivered flowers to my mother's house. Instead, here I am, the day before the service STILL chasing the flowers that were allegedly (but NOT) delivered.

Stay FAR AWAY from these people. This "service" is a scam.

2015-09-30

"This was the worst ordering experience I have ever had. The only reason I used this website was so that my Aunt's flowers could be delivered on her birthday. 4 hours later I am left a voice mail to call John back at 888.838.8853. I call this number back and am forced to listen to advertisement options. I should not have to sit through 30 ads to get to a customer service rep. I felt like I was being scammed and was considering calling my credit card company to report From you Flowers. Which I may need to do any way as I have no idea whether my order has really been cancelled or my money returned.

I hung up, went to the website and called the number provided. The answering service didn't even say the company name and I was on hold. When I finally spoke to the rep, Christopher S. he informed me that the florist couldn't deliver my flowers today because the driver was already out. At this point I have no option to get my Aunt her flowers like I would have at 10:30am this morning. Chrsitopher S. informed me there was nothing he could do other than have them delivered tomorrow. I was very upset as I have paid $2.99 same day fee, $14.99 shipping and handling fee on top of the cost of the flowers and still getting no flowers on her birthday. Christopher said he could refund the $2.99, to upgrade the arrangement and call my aunt to apologize. That was very nice of him. However, I wanted those flowers delivered to her today. From You Flowers processed my order, took my money, took away my option of going to a competitor that could have actually fulfilled my order, and then could not make good on their promise. Because at the end of the day, all I wanted was to send my Aunt flowers on her birthday.

2015-09-22

"Skimpy. Not at all like picture and I upgraded to the Premium. Never again."

2015-08-28

"Internet grifters who do not deliver what they promise!

It started simply. Travelling coinciding with my wedding anniversary and wanting to delight my wife.

So I went on line for flowers and picked these folks with a wonderful guarantee "delivered today".

This seemed great, I actually need the flowers delivered tomorrow so I ordered figuring plenty of time.

On the day in question, heading to the airport for home, I checked in again with my wife.. I thought it was strange she hadn't texted me. No nothing had arrived. Hmm.

The site says residential orders delivered by 6pm. It's 5:45pm so track order... I get this..

"Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery today. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery August 29th with a note of apology explaining the delay, or we would be happy to call the recipient to personally apologize. In addition, we will also include a complimentary upgrade, which will increase the size of your arrangement and give it a fuller look. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you!"

A couple of issues here. I assume they knew about the inability to deliver before I inquired hours prior. But only because I asked did I get this. Basically the promise of "today" is really false advertising.. At best it is best effort with no real indication of time frame.

This site is a scam. Advertising a service they cannot deliver and accepting payments from whoever will press checkout. If you notice and complain expect a $20 gift certificate offer.

As many other reviews have noted BEWARE. Or perhaps better.. Just go elsewhere. Unless you want your thoughtful gift of flowers to miss the mark.

2015-08-04

"I had placed an ordered on August 2nd, to be delivered on Aug. 3rd. The bouquet was obviously not the same one I had ordered on line. I ordered the premium one (Bright Blue Skies) that was pricey to begin with. It looked so tacky and small. It definitely was not a premium one. It had no blue delphinium flowers. The white lilies and roses was small. And to top it off, I had called customer service on Monday morning to confirm, and supposedly they had all the information correct, but when it got delivered, the name was completely wrong. I am mostly disappointed. Especially after I paid so much. Crappy work! Not worth it!"

2015-07-07

"The customer service folks on the phone were helpful and polite; I should know, I talked to them about a dozen times today. I ordered a balloon bouquet for a friend having a birthday, and paid extra to have them delivered by 1:00 PM. At 1:00 PM, still no balloons. I called customer service, and they couldn't get hold of the florist. An hour later, they still couldn't determine the status of my order. An hour after that, they told me they would get hold of the florist then call me. 30 min. later, at 3:30, I called them and said that I wanted a full refund on the order if they couldn't deliver the flowers by 4:00 PM, which is when my friend was leaving his office. Waiting to see if I'll get the refund, but apparently this "MIDDLEMAN" doesn't contract with the best florists. This was a joke. Do not waste your time on this service if you want to do something special for someone you love. Let's hope I get my money back... For those considering using this service, I see that there have been some lucky folks out there who didn't have to go through such a fracas only to end up with no delivery, but play it safe on your loved one's special day, and order directly through a local florist."

2015-05-20

"What a joke! I called to order flowers for my daughters birthday. When I placed my order they gave me all the charges and guarantee s that she would receive the flowers in 3 hours. (They even charged me for the early delivery). Here's the fun part. They never delivered the flowers because they ran out and then guaranteed me they would be there first thing in the morning. Also they would take all the extra charges off and send me a conformation email. I never received the emai and when I called back they said it had to be approved by the email team. (Still waiting) my daughter finally received her late birthday flowers at 230 the next day. Along with no extra flowers and no apology note. Such a disappointment. They were rated #1 florist. I would like to know how? "

2015-05-16

"I ordered $67 bouquet from this site. Here is my experience:
1. They did not provide order confirmation
2. They did not deliver the $5 balloon they charged for
3. The bouquet size was very small
4. When I contacted the customer service they made no attempt to contact the delivery person to check if the balloon was delivered
5. They looked at the picture that I sent them and told me that they are able to see the ribbon to which balloon must be tied
6. When I sent them another picture they told we are sorry and will give $5 back.
7. When I told I want it to be delivered, they simply refused.

I am very dissatisfied with the service and quality of products that were delivered. I do not recommend this to anyone.

2015-05-11

"Overpriced Mother's day arrangement, and didn't receive as many flowers upgrade to, and as indicated on the website. Sloppily arranged and delivered late at night. contacted customer service with photos of arrangement and all they did was try to give me $15 credit towards future purchase and say the photos appeared to be satisfactory TO THEM. My mom was disappointed in her flowers...and there is no way I will give them another chance to take my money."

2015-05-08

"STAY AWAY!!! Messed up 2 different orders. Send the wrong color flowers. Then they wanted to say that they can substitute flowers and it's the flower people's choice!!! Tried to give me a $20.00 credit so I can purchase more awful flowers! Then offered to give me $4.18 back as a reimbursement! Awful, awful, Awful.....STAY AWAY! YOU WOULD DO BETTER TO THROW YOUR MONEY DOWN THE DRAIN!
* UPDATE:
After a few negative reviews on different sites, they reimbursed me the entire amount of my flowers and gave me a $20.00 gift card!

2015-05-06

"For the last 3 years I've ordered (for my GF and for my Mother) their "Best Value"--"Florist Designed Mother's Day Flower Bouquet".

ALL were delivered on time...and ALL were beautiful.

My GF and Mother LOVED them.

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!