Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 1.43/10 1.43/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.19/10 0.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2016-02-14

Horrible horrible horrible HORRIBLE company!

"The most disfunctional company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with! Placed the order to send to my girlfriend three days before Valentine's Day to be delivered the day before Valentine's because apparently they charge more for delivering on the actual holiday (despicable). So I get a call on Friday the day before it was due to be delivered and they claim they have a problem locating the address. I tell them that it's a new build house but I assured them I just looked it up on Google Maps and it popped up no problem. She said she will let the florist know that it works through Google...fine...simple misunderstanding. So then I get a call the day it was supposed to be delivered (yesterday) at around 4pm by customer service once again. She was claiming the same thing the lady I just spoke to the day before was. I now tell this CSR that I had the same conversation the day before and she tells me there is nothing in the notes that that conversation ever took place. She was very apologetic and put me on hold while she called the florist to confirm they were aware of the address situation and that it would be able to be delivered by Sunday, Valentine's Day. She comes back on the line and let's me know she took care of it and for my troubles she was giving me a free upgrade to include flowers and chocolates, a 15% discount on my current order AND a $15 gift certificate. Woohoo! Awesome rite?? NOPE! GUESS AGAIN!! It's now 3:30PM on Valentine's Day and I just received another phone call from their customer service saying the florist could not find the house and it will not be delivered. I told her to get me in contact with the florist themselves and I'll deal with them myself. She said she had tried calling them herself because she already had the right information but they would not answer or return her message. This is more a dig at the florist that's behind the scenes. But you gotta question the professional integrity of any broker who is willing to do business with these idiot florists. Needless to say, I cancelled my order and my girlfriend who is on the other side of the country will not be receiving flowers from her loving boyfriend on Valentine's Day. THANK YOU FROMYOUFLOWERS.COM AND UNKNOWN STUPID FLORISTS!!!!!"

2016-01-21

Fantastic service

"I ordered flowers for a friend's funeral I could not attend. I got a confirmation email that they were delivered but it did not include a time. I contacted customer service and they responded immediately with the exact time my arrangement was delievered. They called and emailed me within hours. I have never had a better experience with a company's customer service. Thank you From You Flowers!! They also had the lowest prices for the same arrangements than other companies."

2015-12-23

"TERRIBLE! I ordered flowers and a birthday balloon and they sent the flowers without the birthday balloon, WTF! do yourself a favor, order from another company, read all of the bad reviews, I should have checked reviews before ordering. Oh, and they try to sneak in extra charges at the final checkout."

2015-12-22

"NEVER ever again. Had two orders first ordered delivered a day early and second order well still not delivered. Was suppose to be delivered on dec. 21, then 22, then 23 and now I'm told maybe the 26 but could be the 28th...REALLY....I ordered on the 17 and was given the 21 as my delivery date....very disappointing. These two orders were for two sisters birthday's, one got hers ( a day early but received it) the other still hasn't received anything. Oh and get this I got offered 50 % my one order and a $20 certificate toward a future order, REALLY, very disappointed with this company, don't promise stuff you can't supply. I would not recommend this company to anyone under any circumstances....your order may never get delivered like mine!"

2015-12-20

"Worst experience ever. We've almost always been pleasantly surprised how nice the arrangements are when we order online. We were so embarrassed at what was delivered to our daughter's mother-in-law after the death of her husband.The basket was super tiny and didn't match the picture at all. The greenery was brown and dried out. Paid more for a DELUXE basket and got the bottom of the line left overs. Default option to deliver early in the morning for an extra cost was hidden very well. E-mailed customer service and they did not respond. It appears they don't care what their (1st time & last time) customers think. I wish I would have checked them out here before ordering. There were several other choices. I WOULD NOT recommend these people at all."

2015-12-15

"Watch out for fake credits they email you. Ordered some flowers and then received an advertisement for a discount ($12.19) off of my next order if I ordered in the next few days. The website would not apply the discount. I contacted customer service, and received the response from "Kisbel C. (wecare@fromyouflowers.com):

"This item is already heavily discounted and is not able to be further discounted."

I was buying a dozen roses at the regular price of $24.99 and a vase listed at 6.99.

Disappointing when a company employs dishonest tactics like this. I switched to another web based middle man for florists, and pay about the same prices - without the shady tricks.

2015-12-04

"I just had a similar experience as many others had posted... ordered expedited delivery (before noon) of flowers for my mom's b-day... spoke to my mom at 2:45 on her b-day and no flowers arrived. Sent e-mail to check status, got a reply saying sorry, should be there later today. Got a call at 5:45pm saying sorry, florist couldn't get the flowers there today, how about if we get it there tomorrow with an apology card. Are you kidding me? I call total BS on them for not being able to deliver the flowers I ordered the evening before.

I am so disappointed that my mom didn't get flowers on her b-day. Thanks for making me feel like a jerk. I will NEVER use this company again. Buyer beware!!!!

2015-12-04

"I would give 0 stars if I could! I ordered flowers for my mothers birthday. I ordered them at 10:00 am. It was delivered after 5:00 when her business was closed. She never got her birthday flowers. I sent 2 e-mails and never once received an e-mail back from this company. I called and customer service said it was being delivered which was a lie. Thanks for nothing! "

2015-12-03

"My mom, who lives several states away, was hospitalized. Of course, the hospital's prices for flowers were outrageous, so I ordered through From You Flowers for about $35 after their various fees (and after I added a coupon: they significantly overcharge for the base price so that they can offer "sales" and "deals" that lower the price to market value, hoping you think you're getting an excellent discount) -- still overpriced for the product, but much better than other vendors. That said, my mom received the flowers, and she loved them, so I considered my purchase a success. I did pay extra for expedited delivery."

2015-10-19

"I would also give them 0 stars (if that was an option). Today was a very special day for my girlfriend so I purchased a $90 set and paid extra for the "Guaranteed" delivery within 4 hours... needless to say, my order was never delivered and after calling customer support, they basically told me it would be the next day. This is unacceptable as it was TODAY i needed the gift delivered, yet they had no compassion for the issue. I could have ordered from a ton of other places, but instead i got screwed over by From You Flowers. Don't make the same mistake that I did."

2015-10-03

"I'd like to give these people NO STARS.

My Dad passed. 6 days BEFORE the Memorial Service From You Flowers, LLC were supposed to have delivered flowers to my mother's house. Instead, here I am, the day before the service STILL chasing the flowers that were allegedly (but NOT) delivered.

Stay FAR AWAY from these people. This "service" is a scam.

2015-09-30

"This was the worst ordering experience I have ever had. The only reason I used this website was so that my Aunt's flowers could be delivered on her birthday. 4 hours later I am left a voice mail to call John back at 888.838.8853. I call this number back and am forced to listen to advertisement options. I should not have to sit through 30 ads to get to a customer service rep. I felt like I was being scammed and was considering calling my credit card company to report From you Flowers. Which I may need to do any way as I have no idea whether my order has really been cancelled or my money returned.

I hung up, went to the website and called the number provided. The answering service didn't even say the company name and I was on hold. When I finally spoke to the rep, Christopher S. he informed me that the florist couldn't deliver my flowers today because the driver was already out. At this point I have no option to get my Aunt her flowers like I would have at 10:30am this morning. Chrsitopher S. informed me there was nothing he could do other than have them delivered tomorrow. I was very upset as I have paid $2.99 same day fee, $14.99 shipping and handling fee on top of the cost of the flowers and still getting no flowers on her birthday. Christopher said he could refund the $2.99, to upgrade the arrangement and call my aunt to apologize. That was very nice of him. However, I wanted those flowers delivered to her today. From You Flowers processed my order, took my money, took away my option of going to a competitor that could have actually fulfilled my order, and then could not make good on their promise. Because at the end of the day, all I wanted was to send my Aunt flowers on her birthday.

2015-09-22

"Skimpy. Not at all like picture and I upgraded to the Premium. Never again."

2015-08-28

"Internet grifters who do not deliver what they promise!

It started simply. Travelling coinciding with my wedding anniversary and wanting to delight my wife.

So I went on line for flowers and picked these folks with a wonderful guarantee "delivered today".

This seemed great, I actually need the flowers delivered tomorrow so I ordered figuring plenty of time.

On the day in question, heading to the airport for home, I checked in again with my wife.. I thought it was strange she hadn't texted me. No nothing had arrived. Hmm.

The site says residential orders delivered by 6pm. It's 5:45pm so track order... I get this..

"Thank you for your recent order. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate a florist able to complete the delivery today. With your permission, we would be happy to send the delivery August 29th with a note of apology explaining the delay, or we would be happy to call the recipient to personally apologize. In addition, we will also include a complimentary upgrade, which will increase the size of your arrangement and give it a fuller look. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Thank you!"

A couple of issues here. I assume they knew about the inability to deliver before I inquired hours prior. But only because I asked did I get this. Basically the promise of "today" is really false advertising.. At best it is best effort with no real indication of time frame.

This site is a scam. Advertising a service they cannot deliver and accepting payments from whoever will press checkout. If you notice and complain expect a $20 gift certificate offer.

As many other reviews have noted BEWARE. Or perhaps better.. Just go elsewhere. Unless you want your thoughtful gift of flowers to miss the mark.

2015-08-04

"I had placed an ordered on August 2nd, to be delivered on Aug. 3rd. The bouquet was obviously not the same one I had ordered on line. I ordered the premium one (Bright Blue Skies) that was pricey to begin with. It looked so tacky and small. It definitely was not a premium one. It had no blue delphinium flowers. The white lilies and roses was small. And to top it off, I had called customer service on Monday morning to confirm, and supposedly they had all the information correct, but when it got delivered, the name was completely wrong. I am mostly disappointed. Especially after I paid so much. Crappy work! Not worth it!"

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!