Stores > From You Flowers, LLC
  • From You Flower

Product & services pricing Rating 0.96/10 0.96/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.19/10 0.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.21/10 0.21/10
Voice your opinion! Review From You Flowers, LLC by clicking a star below.
2015-02-15

"I ordered two dozen roses for my wife for Valentine's Day at an approximate cost of $75. A quick summary - The flowers arrived at the proper location and at the requested date and time, however, their condition was quite pathetic. Upon receipt, 8 of 24 were in a very poor state. Today is day 2 (they arrived yesterday) and all are beyond bloom, brown and wilted. Please note that they were properly cared for immediately upon arrival. Adding insult to injury... I was double billed for the same order. Avas customer service was, at best, completely inept and useless. After multiple calls and email dialogues with AVAS, I was only able to resolve through my personal bank. In summary, their quality of product was disturbingly poor and frankly, a COMPLETE embarrassment to me. I will not do business with this organization again. "

2015-02-14

"Waited 2 days for my flower delivery and it still hasn't come. They haven't even contacted me or my boyfriend to explain. So far it has been a very disappointing experience for me with this company. "

2015-02-05

"Flower never delivered. Paid for same day delivery to very sick friend in hospital on Wednesday before the cutoff. I received a "delivery confirmation" email saying they had been delivered, but friend never received them. Called F You Flowers on Wednesday evening and Thursday afternoon, since my friend still hadn't received them. F You Flowers gave me the runaround, then finally told they would be delivered Friday. I asked for a full refund and told them to cancel order. To her credit, the gal on the phone from F You Flowerswas quite nice. It wasn't her fault -- She's just a customer service rep. Regardless, my sick friend never got the flowers and no one even told me. The surprise was ruined either way."

2015-01-13

"Worst experience imaginable. Ordered 2 days in advance for a funeral and paid extra to have them delivered by 12:00pm. They emailed me at 10:45am to tell me they weren't able to find a florist to complete my order. Entirely unacceptable! "

2015-01-05

"Will never order from this company again. They waited until 4pm to call and say they were too busy to delivery today. "

2014-12-31

"THE WORST!!!! Wish I had read the reviews before ordering..my situation is an exact repeat performance of someone else's! Placed my order at 1:00 well within the same day delivery range. Company conveniently waited until after 3:00 to let us know there was a problem with apparently the one and only florist they are contracted with in the tiny city of CLEVELAND, OHIO!! REALLY????!!!! It was an anniversary death date so it was critical that the thought be delivered that day...so their generous offer to complete the transaction on the next day was a moot point!!! Don't bother! Now the family will never know we were thinking of them! Needless to say we turned down their next generous offer of a gift certificate for a future disappointment!!! This was by far not my first time around the block...I have placed many orders for plants and flowers in the past with never ever a problem but not with this company. Just my luck to pick the loser company for such an important gesture!! Do yourself a favor...GO ELSEWHERE!!!

2014-12-03

"The worst!! Ordered flowers for a friend that had a baby at 1:30pm. Website says same day delivery if ordered by 3pm, recipients time zone. At 4pm I received a call saying the flowers weren't going to make it that day. By this time, it was too late to get same day delivery from another florist. They offered a $10 gift card for future purchase and a note of apology. Are they joking?? I would never use them again! I got a refund of most of my money and an assurance they would be delivered the next day before 11am, when my friend was being discharged. Guess what... Just spoke with my friend, who left the hospital at noon today...NO FLOWERS!!! This is the worst company ever!! I don't know how they stay in business. If you see good ratings on their website, it is because they get you to do a survey immediately following the placing of the order... Too early to know the problems that are coming!!"

2014-10-29

"The absolute worst services I've ever used. I paid extra for a nice vase and balloons and never received either of them. They stated they were out of stock of the vase I chose and they substituted what they wanted and they had no excuse for not bring ththe balloons with the arrangement I chose. I will never order from them again and I will most definitely tell everyone I know to stay away from this company. Horrible service!!!"

2014-08-25

"Flowers showed up & many were well past their prime. We contacted the company that delivered the order and were told that they would have a replacement arrangement out to us right away. Nothing! Then today we called and they said they were not supposed to be speaking with us directly. How does that work....we get flowers from a family member and not wanting to call the gifting person we call the delivery company to be told that they can't help us we have to call fromyouflowers.com with the complaint? The delivering co came after repeated calls today and picked up the arrangement and brought back the same arrangement with a few of the flowers changed out. This arrangement has been sitting on the front porch in high humidity and heat today. Needless to say my wife is very disappointed. She should have been happy but instead she is frustrated by the lack of customer service and response by both the delivery co and fromyouflowers.com."

2014-08-09

"Paid extra for same day delivery, they called me late that afternoon and said they were unable to deliver it that day. At that point it was too late to even order from a website. After speaking with the representative, they offered me a certificate for my next purchase, and guaranteed me that it would be delivered first thing the next morning. Needless to say once again it didn't arrive. I called back and was told they don't make guarantees on time. My anniversary was yesterday and my wife thinks I'm a jerk. I am never, ever using this company again! Horrible service!!! "

2014-07-21

"We ordered the "Summer Floral Garden" for my wife's ninety-nine year old aunt. It was to be a surprise. We paid extra for a weekend delivery. I had to call her and talk first to her care taker and then to her. So much for the surprise!!! Sunday came and went no flowers!! After several phone calls, I was promised a $10.00 upgrade and two balloons. Our aunt sent us a picture. The actual arrangement looks smaller than the picture which is on From Your Flower's web site. I could have gotten a better arrangement in any Ft. Worth grocery store."

2014-05-10

"Taylor Forte –

I am sending you this information because I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau about your company and I will also be reaching out to StellaService, LinkedIn, Facebook, the Teleflora Network, the BloomNetA network and every other agency involved with telemarketer sales and florists. So, I wanted you to be very, very aware of my absolute disgust for your company and your customer service.

I placed two orders with your company (#92496767 & #92494206) on Thursday May 8, 2014. One was for a delivery to my mother in Georgia and one was to my Mother-in-Law in Florida. Your ad and wait message on the phone indicated all orders placed by 3:00pm in the time zone of the recipient will be delivered that day, so, I assumed there would be no issue placing our Mother’s Day orders for Friday. I figured even if there was a back log at very least they can get them delivered by Friday night with more than 24 hours’ notice on the order.

On Friday morning received the attached message at 10:25am and contacted my Mother-in-Law concerning her flowers. She indicated she did not get them and then proceeded to spend a large portion of her day trying to find her flowers, checking with neighbors to see if they had the flowers, trying to find someone who may have seen someone take the flowers from her porch… but to no avail. Meanwhile my father in Georgia is texting me letting me know my mother does not have her flowers. I kept assuring him they will be in that night at the latest, but I was wrong. All the while I heard NOTHING concerning my orders from your company!

This morning my father contacted me (IN OHIO) to let me know she still did not have her flowers and so my ordeal with your company truly began. Initially I contacted your company and waited almost 35 minutes to speak with a customer service representative who indicated that there was a mistake emailing me about the delivery for my Mother-in-Law and that the truck actually broke down so they were not delivered. However, he could not find any reason, or make contact with the local florist, to tell me why my mother did not have her flowers delivered in Georgia? He indicated they may be delivered today or not till Monday and I told him that was unacceptable and wanted to speak with a manager. He told me he would connect me to one but instead disconnected my call.

At that time I then went all the way back through your phone system with another 25 minutes on hold to speak with “Miki”. This person was completely rude and showed no care or concern for the difficulties arising from your company not fulfilling their responsibility to deliver our flowers. After he told me that I COULD NOT speak to his manager “Ricky” he indicated that Ricky was working on my issue and would call me back in “two minutes”. Then, when he believed I was off the line, he made a smart remark about me to one of his coworkers. Which if his remark about me was not bad enough, his manager “Ricky” did not call me back at all?

Waiting two hours for the “two minutes” that it would take Ricky to contact me about my issue I finally called back YET AGAIN. This time I waited for at least 35 minutes to speak with a human being. I immediately told them I wanted a manager and was given to “Jake”. Jake indicated he had no idea why my flowers were not delivered but he promised me he would take care of it. Jake offered a 50% discount on the orders and indicated that he would contact another florist and have my flowers delivered “this evening”. I appreciated the fact that he was at least trying to make the situation right and that my Mother and Mother-in-Law would have their Mother’s Day flowers in time for the holiday. But… within the hour I received a voicemail from your company indicating that they were not going to be able to deliver the flowers this evening and it would be Monday or Tuesday at the latest they could get my mom her flowers. As if this outcome was not bad enough they indicated they needed me to call and speak to them before finalizing that process!!!

So, yet again I go into your holding pin on the phone for another 20 minutes. At this point I would have expected From You Flowers to show me the courtesy of have someone call me back to deal with the issue (since it would now be my FOURTH CALL OF THE DAY) or at the very least give me a direct line to call and speak to someone since it was now obvious your company was completely unable to fulfill their responsibilities with 72 hours’ notice. Again I spoke with a customer service representative and told them I wanted a manager. This time I was given to “Jen”. Jen indicated my Mother-in-Laws flowers were on a truck somewhere and would be delivered tonight… which as of 8:35pm she still has not gotten the flowers?? However, my Mother would not be getting the flowers for Mother’s Day and it would be Monday or Tuesday before she would get anything! She did indicate they were still going to honor the 50% off discount Jake had given me… to which I exploded! The fact that I had to contact From You Flowers FOUR TIMES, wait on hold for a total of 115 MINUTES, had customer service representatives talk about me on the line to their coworkers and in the end not deliver my mom her Flowers and your “WERE DOING ME THE SERVICE OF STILL” honoring your discount???

To her credit Jen tried to be kind and receptive in light of the fact that there was NO EXCUSE for the comedy of errors that has ruined my Mother’s Day gift. I certainly took out my frustrations on her verbally for all that I have been dealing with, however, I believe I made it clear, in no uncertain terms, that the flowers would be FREE, not discounted, and that the simple fact they are taking five days to complete the order is unacceptable. When you combine that with the bumbling customer service department I dealt with I have nothing good to say about From You Flowers. I intend to make my experience know to any who will listen or may read online reviews, in addition to my complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

You should be ashamed of your people, your company and your inability to deliver.

Chris Kouns

2013-11-03

"Placed an order for same day delivery at 11:00, order has been cancelled due to failure to find a local flowers to deliver an order. It was a special occasion and delivery date was very important. When I called customer service they politely apologized, but could not help. When I asked for a supervisor, I was transferred to James Morolla who simply said that all customers reviews are biased- I was shocked! If the manager of the company does not care about customers and believes that customers are biased- basically stating that customers are BAD, WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THAT COMPANY- BAD SERVICE. Do not recommend to order from them,unless you do not care when and if your flowers will be delivered. BAD BUSINESS"

2013-01-14

"Overall very happy with the service. I think they should include the "Service charge" in the base pricing so there is some sticker shock. I have used them several times including Funerals the day before and important events like my Mom's Bday and have not been dissapointed. The recipients always RAVE!!!"

2012-01-29

"I ordered a bouquet of flowers for my 1 year anniversary two weeks before I needed them delivered. I paid 5 dollars to make sure they were delivered before noon because we had plans later that day. At 9:30 THE DAY THEY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE DELIVERED I get a call saying they would not be able to deliver them. This business is extremely unreliable and ruined an extremely special day for me."

Share From You Flowers, LLC's store rating

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

From You Flowers, LLC is not a merchant member
From You Flowers, LLC does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!