Stores > FrozenCPU.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.79/10 9.79/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.38/10 9.38/10
Voice your opinion! Review FrozenCPU.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-20

New Meteor Reservoir

"First time shopping with FrozenQ but over all was good experience quick and easy no problems got the reservoir i been looking for just unfortunatly wasn't able to find it in blue. All in all good experience. "

This review was modified by Timothy72 on March 20 2017 03:00:01 PM

2017-03-20

I love them!

"They are back I guess??? Got my order without a problem and I love it same day shipment!
Only hiccup is they didnt send me a tracking number but I called and got It right away!

This review was modified by kaelentv on March 20 2017 06:45:01 AM

2017-03-06

6 years and counting of my go-to place for watercooling!

"My first order was way back in 2011 when I fell in love with building my own computer, and the interesting challenging world of watercooling!

The extremely fast service, intuitive web-design, accurate store and strong word-of-mouth is what kept me coming back time to time.

They've stood the test of time and will not disappoint you.

This review was modified by liqy on March 06 2017 08:45:01 PM

2017-03-04

Titan X Back plate by Kryographics

"This looks like a very sturdy and stable backplate, using this website was very easy, the processing time was VERY quick, less than 2 hours, can't wait to put this on my ASUS GTX TITAN X (Maxwell)"

This review was modified by tcashman1982 on March 04 2017 02:45:01 PM

2017-03-03

Great Store to Work With

"Have been doing a new build and been in need of miscellaneous cables. When I've had questions I've called and always gotten through. The person that answered has has always been a great help. Online ordering is simple and straight forward. Orders shipped the same day. Orders were correct. One minor glitch in their system. I had orders shipped via Priority Mail. Their automated shipping response that the order has shipped always included a note that no tracking number was available. This is not the case with Priority Mail. When I e-mailed them back and asked for the tracking number, it was always provided(again great customer service). Have never had to do a return, so I can not comment on the RMA process."

This review was modified by RTBT on March 03 2017 11:15:02 AM

2017-02-25

They've got everything!

"It's hard finding Fujipoly thermal pads, CLU, and your favorite waterblock all in one stop - but thankfully there is FrozenCPU.com. I've been buying from them for years and always been well taken care of. "

This review was modified by custom90gt on February 25 2017 09:30:01 AM

2017-02-23

Amazing prices and great customer service!!

"Great prices on cooling devices for your computer. I bought thermal pads for my new alienware and they had what I needed at an amazing deal!"

This review was modified by Obsedian1983 on February 23 2017 11:45:02 PM

2017-02-21

Best products ever

"Always have what I can't find elsewhere and have great shipping options."

This review was modified by Techit_10 on February 21 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-02-04

For a name like FROZENcpu, they sure do move fast.

"My first time ordering from frozencpu. I was amazed with how fast they were able to ship it out. As soon as my card went through, it was sent the same day. I got my items fast!"

This review was modified by nablus87 on February 04 2017 07:15:02 PM

2017-02-03

Their Back!

"Ok so I have been using FrozenCPU for awhile and I don't have any complaints. The prices are fair the shipping is decent. Thats all you can really ask for. I mean in an age where most vendors don't really care about you and the prices and experience start to finish are poor they do exactly what I need them to do. I haven't had to use their customer service yet but I hope that its top notch. "

This review was modified by xensity on February 03 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-01-30

Same day amazing service!

"These guys always get the product packed and shipped within the same or next day by a 6PM EST cut off! If you're in a hurry look no further. Great company."

This review was modified by ghost.iv on January 30 2017 10:15:03 AM

2017-01-16

1st purchase

"After a lot of fruitless searching on the web, I ran across these guys. Huge inventory, lots of liquid cooling solutions. I placed my order and checked my email. Unfortunately I had selected a depleted item(s) which was noted on my sales receipt. I called to cancel, because I needed all of it immediately. The agent was very friendly and was able select a replacement item, cancel the first order, create a new order and provided a nice discount to boot.
Not enough stars for my appreciation. :-)

Bryan StMartin SeaBird Simulations LLC

This review was modified by Headhunter777 on January 16 2017 10:30:02 AM

2016-11-30

Will order from them again!

"They had an EK-FC waterblock which no one else had and despite their troubled history, I went ahead and ordered using PayPal (with their buyer protection). Doug Prowant assisted me to make the payment after saving my cart and within a day, my order was shipped to Australia via USPS Priority. After following the tracking for a week, it arrived in pristine condition. Everything was protected and packed well.
The only detractor were the extra steps required to save my shopping cart, email back and forth and perform a PayPal transaction from within the PayPal website however with that said, the rest was perfect and I would definitely order from them again! Thanks FrozenCPU!

2016-11-17

Great selection!

"I had a hard time finding a case cooling fan that would fit my computer case, but they had exactly what I needed. The option to have it sleeved was a bonus."

This review was modified by csusan67 on November 17 2016 06:45:27 AM

2016-11-05

Always happy to be calling these guys!

"A year ago, I built my second gaming computer and had made the switch to DDR4 seeing as I was doing a complete build. At that time, "Frozen's" online ordering was down for what I guess was maintainence. So,I did ALL of my ordering with them by phone, which I actually liked a bit better because I could actually ask questions if needed and get a human response. To make this short and simple, everything they sell is for real enthusiasts and gamers. ...if you want to build a serious machine, you need serious cooling.....and that's where these guys step into the ring! Top notch components, great prices, fast at getting your merchandise together and out the door, and they know what they are talking about. I've done about 6 different transactions with these guys now and every one of them was great (just ordered from them again yesterday and will be again next week! ) . Give them a look at, I bet it will be hard for you to buy from somewhere else afterwards! Thanks FROZEN!"

Share FrozenCPU.com's store rating

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

FrozenCPU.com is not a merchant member
FrozenCPU.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!