Stores > Gadget Salvation

Chance of future purchase: Rating 7.86/10 7.86/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.81/10 7.81/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.92/10 7.92/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gadget Salvation by clicking a star below.
2017-06-21

Smooth and Transparent!

"I have sold quite a number of my electronics to Gamestop but never had I done it online until now. I was quite skeptic at first but Gadget Salvation laid all my fears and worries to rest. They gave me quote and a shipping label for my item. Within just two days of my item being delivered, they paid me exactly the amount I was quoted for. There was No LOW BALLING or price haggling of any sort. It was simply: Get your quote online -- ship the item -- GET PAID! I will definitely be using them again in the future.
Sincerely,
A satisfied customer.

2017-06-19

Fast, easy, great!

"Gadget salvation makes it easy (and speedy!) to turn your electronics into cash. Very straightforward and easy to deal with!"

2017-06-15

I love how simple it was to sell my laptop

"This is one the fastest and easiest gadget buy back I ever dealt with. Cash payout was nice too! I felt I got a fair return. Definitely would be throwing my business their way when I have unused gadget. Thanks guys!"

2017-05-26

resell my Dell laptop

"resell my Dell laptop
Excellent service and quick response
the payment go thru as soon as it got checked.
Very satisfied

2017-05-26

Great Place

"Great experience. Fast response"

2017-05-17

Easy, Promt Experience

"I got a good value for my devices and recurved my money quickly! Only wish they sent boxes. "

2017-05-11

Smooth experience and a fair price

"My laptop's (obscure) model did not come up on Gadget Salvation's site at first, so I emailed them and they quickly got back to me with a custom link. They quoted me a fair price and I used the prepaid shipping label to send my laptop out. I was worried about the process taking a while or getting low balled once they had my laptop, but it was the opposite. The process moved quickly with frequent updates from their site. And they gave me exactly what they quoted, sent to my PayPal account, no hassles. I would definitely sell to them again."

2017-04-27

Sometimes I feel products are a bit under valued

"I mostly have accepted their offers but I did receive a laptop offer I thought was under valued. Communication has always been great and you cannot find a faster way to trade in electronics. "

2017-04-25

Hassle-free way to get quick money

"This place gave me the best offer for my old computer and were able to transfer the money literally a day after they received my computer. I would definitely do business with these guys again."

2017-04-25

Great fast service

"They have great fast and easy service. They keep you updated the entire way by providing emails. They send the cash out and they don't play any games. Will most definitely use them again!"

2017-02-13

"I had a very good experience with Gadget Salvation. I have done other trade-ins and did not expect them to give me a box or packing material. I had assessed my laptop to be in 'good' condition and they agreed ! The turn around was very quick - less than a week after they received it. I was happy to get $50 for something that was several years old and I have no use for. I trust them and definitely recommend this company."

2017-01-27

Shady & Poor Communication

"Selling an old computer, I was offered $52. I was given a shipping label, but no box or packaging like most other buy-back companies offer. Upon receipt of my 7 year old computer, they reduced the price down to $30.50 due to "scratches" and because the computer had a password set. At this point shipping it back is not a reasonable option given the cost. Rather than asking for the password, they opted to reduce the price by $20. The $20 was not the main point. The point is that rather than communicating, or asking for a password, they opted for the financial penalty instead. Not a very customer service oriented business model at all. They are a scam, and my one experience with them was terrible."

2016-09-24

excellent service

"This company takes so much pride in their excellent service. I would recommend them to anyone who travels frequently"

2016-09-24

easy

The whole process of buying and selling with Gadgetsalvation was super easy and quick.

2016-09-12

Great experience

"The process was breeze from start to finish. Quick, efficient, easy to navigate website: a great experience."

Share Gadget Salvation's store rating

Gadget Salvation is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gadget Salvation is not a merchant member
Gadget Salvation does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!