Stores > The Gallery Collection
  • The Gallery Col The Gallery Collection Elite Status

65 Challenger Road
      Ridgefield Park, NJ US
      Monday-Friday 7:30am - 8:30pm E.T.
      1-800-950-7064
      1-800-772-1144
      service@gallerycollection.com
      1-800-950-7064

• checkmark icon PayPal

Product & services pricing Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.35/10 9.35/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.05/10 9.05/10
Voice your opinion! Review The Gallery Collection by clicking a star below.

Awesome Virtual Assistants!!

"So appreciate the help your virtual assistants give me through the Chat Window! "

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We're glad that you were able to utilize the Chat Window for assistance. Our agents are readily available to help in any way!”

2017-08-16

"Stephanie assisted me in making a correction to my order entry"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We appreciate you taking the time to review your experience. Stephanie is just one our "seasoned vets" ready to assist our customers in any way that we can. Enjoy your order!”

Very easy to order.

"I have ordered cards online before from another company but I prefer your site. Thanks for making it so user-friendly."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“You are so welcome! We consistently upgrade our website based upon feedback such as yours. It is important to us that the website is easily navigated. Thank You for the feedback.”

St. Anthony

"Used your live chat on your website and the operator Anthony was really great. Responsive and kind. Thanks again."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We're so glad that our live chat function was a great help for you. It's just another part of the world class customer service that we strive for. We also think the world of "St. Anthony." ”

Great Cards

"I can always find a great card in the assortment box for all my needs."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank you for the feedback. In the past year, we've added new assortment boxes at the request of our customers. Please, enjoy your cards!”

Easy Peasy

"The online chat response was fast and he answered my question completely.

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We appreciate you letting us know! Chat is always available for quick and accurate answers. ”

Great Website!

"Ordering and creating my greeting card was easy and enjoyable."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We're so glad that your experience was easy and enjoyable! That is what we aim for!”

Sleigh Bells Ring

"Great ordering experience. We have been ordering from you for years now! Very satisfied!

Candace Washam

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2017

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank you for the years of loyalty! We appreciate you taking the time to let us know that your experience was a satisfying one. When customers that have been with us for years, take the time to review their experience, it let's us know that we are doing our job. We will continue to work harder in making your experience a great one!”

2017-08-14

"The instant chat was pretty much a waste of time. "Steve" offered very little help or advise. I just closed it and went on my own."

Rep reply posted Aug-15-2017

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Thank You for taking the time to review our instant chat. Our instant chat is a popular feature with our customers, providing quick and reliable information for customers that are on our website. We apologize that your experience was not up to expectations. We will reach out to you shortly, in order to address your concerns.”

2017-08-14

"Ordered from The Gallery Collection before. Absolutely, beautiful cards! ! !"

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We appreciate you staying with us. We take pride in the quality of our cards, so your compliment means the world to us!”

Thanks for your help!

"The website is well set up and easy to use.
The customer service is awesome.
Fast responses to help on chat.
Beautiful products

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“Glad to know that you found our website easy to navigate! The customer service team is always available to help in any way, whether it's via chat or the phone. Thank you for letting us know!”

2017-08-13

MADE MY CLIENT A STAR!

"Easy to use. Great selection. Will use in future."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“When your clients are happy, we're very happy. It's great to know that the changes made to our website have generated such positive comments! We look forward to your futures orders. ”

Only on internet

"I tried to order from the catalog by phone, but after much going back and forth they said I could only order on the internet. it was a hassle."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Our customer service team is trained to assist you in any way with your order. I do see that you ordered a calendar card, which is setup differently from our individual cards for imprint. You are able to order this card online and see the set up as it is created. Often, our customers prefer to set up calendar cards online, because there are extra lines involved and they can edit the imprint as they see fit. We will reach out to you in order to discuss your experience. ”

2017-08-11

Easy to design and order

"Great preview features make me confident that my cards will look exactly like I want them to."

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We have recently upgraded our online features, so that our customers are able to view the various imprints of their cards, as they are created. We are confident that you will love your cards!”

2017-08-11

"I am disappointed with your "pricing scheme". The site shows a price, I have a discount code, the discount code should apply to the price I see. Just like any other business out there.
You have a bait and switch pricing scheme. Your chat line said the pricing is already 40% off. I will be looking for another company to do business with for the future. Thank you.

A rep from The Gallery Collection, John.Blackwood, has responded

“We appreciate your feedback. I took a look at your order. You actually received 50% off of the list price and an additional $50 off on your order. Your card included a color logo and your envelopes were imprinted with your address. The cost came to $2.02 per card. We are concerned with your disappointment and will reach out to you in order to discuss the details. We look forward to addressing your concerns.”

Share The Gallery Collection's store rating

The Gallery Collection is a Merchant Member! Learn more

The Gallery Collection is a merchant member
The Gallery Collection participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.