Stores > Gameseek Limited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gameseek Limited by clicking a star below.
2017-07-17

6 days of hassle to pay for an order - only for it to be cancelled

"I attempted to order two expensive items from this company which the website said were the last two in stock. My experience was v poor from start to finish; firstly the website repeatedly crashed during the check out process; I rang them and the phone number was a fax machine; when they sorted that out and I managed to speak to a person they told me the issue had to be referred to "IT" and that they could not take a telephone payment; I never heard back; I rang again and went through exactly the same process; I stressed the urgency as they only had 2 in stock but was told they could not "reserve" those items for me; again I never heard back from IT and then, after 6 days of hassle, the website is changed to inform me "We can no longer supply this item to you" - without any explanation or apology. I would certainly not contemplate buying from this company again (or attempting to!)."

2017-07-12

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

"Terrible company, Have taken my money and sent no order. Will not reply to emails. Phone goes straight to a fax machine and other phone number says "you do not have permission to phone this number". What a disgusting company. Have also emailed managing director. No Reply. Now going through trading standards. Hope they are happy that they have my 5 years ols birthday present AND my hard earned money."

2017-07-06

Take My Warning seriously.

Honestly I been try a contact someone about my order for a week and I haven't received any type of contact back. I'm thinking of just filing a dispute and getting my money back cuz I don't have time for weak companies that can't do their jobs and communicate with a paying customer. Such a lack of respect and Honesty and if I continue to get ignored I will just take my business to somewhere that can handle payments the right way. I wouldn't advise my worst enemy to buy from this company and I definitely won't again.

2017-05-03

Horizon Zero Dawn

"I placed my order for Horizon Zero Dawn. I got a friendly message the following day stating my order had been shipped so the despatch time was extremely fast.

The delivery time was delayed. I followed up with GameSeek and the replies were not within the specified time. When the did reply it was in the usual friendly and helpful manner.

So with just one working day before they item would be considered lost it was finally delivered. The mistake was that part of my address was missing.

I checked my address against the order, and my address at time if ordering was correct but on the package my county was left out.

I sent an email to gameseek hoping to get some feedback. I sent two pictures. One of my address at time of order and another with the address on the actual package.

I was a little disappointed that I got no feedback regarding this.

However, I do believe this to be a one off and still highly rate gameseek and will certainly use them again.

2017-04-21

GREAT!

"No problems. Will use again."

2017-02-25

Returned item - NO REFUND ISSUED

"I ordered a Bakugan toy from GameSeek that was unfortunately delivered broken. I emailed GameSeek and they sent me a connect+ return label, which I promptly used. The label had the expected address but didn't have the company name on it, once delivered the tracking showed it as - Returned to Sellto, no mention of GameSeek. After Googling Sellto I discovered that it was a company that is part of GameSeek, it has the same address and the same phone number but a separate website. GameSeek ignored my return even after I phoned them and they promised to refund that same day - still nothing. I raised a PayPal dispute and they closed it in GameSeeks favour because of INVALID TRACKING due to it being returned to Sellto and not GameSeek. DO NOT BE CONNED BY THESE PEOPLE, SPEND YOUR MONEY SOMEWHERE ELSE. I have appealed PayPals decision and await their response."

2017-02-25

Dont buy. You might never get your purchase or a refund

"I purchased a Christmas gift on 6th December. When it hadn't arrived by the 23rd December I contacted them and was told it hadn't yet been dispatched. They offered to cancel the order and I agreed.
However no refund was provided and when I followed up on the 6th January they said they had dispatched on the 4th January so I couldn't be refunded. I objected and requested the escalate. After some backwards and forwards emails they finally provided a manager email. I contacted him on 6th February and received no reply.

It is now 25th February, I have still not received my purchase, have been provided no proof of postage and have not been provided a refund. Disgraceful so called "service".

2016-12-27

Avoid avoid avoid

"Product ordered on the 17th f December - a games control - still in processing on the 27th of December 2016.
Numerous e-mails asking where the product is - all ignored.
I cannot recommend the company and will never use them again!

2016-07-14

Atrocious condition of used items at unduly high prices; terrible customer service

"Received a game in appalling condition (case badly crushed and ruptured almost completely along vertical axis including insert), despite being sold at near-retail price for the game as new. Emails to this company go unread and ignored, as was apparent after phoning in. My question as to whether they thought this was a fair sale was repeatedly ignored. Instead they chose to respond with hand waving about terms and conditions and arguing semantics. In short, horrible company, horrible customer service. There are hundreds of other game sellers in the UK that trade responsibly and offer vastly superior customer support. Avoid, at all costs."

2015-05-28

"Company scams people. I purchased a $30 item and was shipped a completely different $9 item. Would not give me my money back unless i went through extra effort to ship the $9 item back. What a terrible experience."

2015-05-11

"Item was delivered 3 days late. I rang up customer services TWICE each time they stated they will ring me back (they didn't). The game finally came through and the case was smashed to bits! Again I contacted customer services and after all the hassle all they offered was to replace the case (meaning I would have to post it back)."

2015-02-11

"Ordered a product. Two weeks later had heard nothing so emailed them to ask where it was. Their response? They don't even have it in stock, nor are they able to get the item from any of their suppliers! So why list the item on their website??? Nor did they bother to inform me about their mistakes until I actually emailed them. Even then, I had to open a dispute on PayPal before the money was eventually refunded several days later without comment or apology."

2015-02-04

"Bought an item from the gameseek site within rakuten but gameseek and listed the product incorrectly. They had used the wrong image. On contacting them they were completely useless and seemed to having zero interest in solving the problem. I would not use again, their customer service does not meet professional standards and are best avoided."

2015-01-30

"Hi I'm just writing to let you know I placed my order on 11th January & haven't received items yet thank you Paul "

2015-01-14

"Terrible experience. Avoid at all costs! Received a used and damaged game and Gameseek claims they did not sell it to me. I have the worst experience with Gameseek (the second one out of two already) than I have ever had with any web shop. I ordered a game here via Play.com. The game was supposed to be "NEW", what I received was, however, a used and damaged game and on the game box it was stated: "not to be sold separately". (Apparently, the game was part of the ZombiU Bundle (WiiU)). Probably, they thought that somebody ordering a game outside the UK will never complain if his or her consumer rights are violated. Guess what, they were wrong. The same day that I received it, I sent it back after having contacted their customers service and filling in the returns form. Now, most of my emails are ignored and Gameseek employees claim that they did not send this faulty item to me. Who could have done it then? Santa Claus? How could I have received it from Gameseek in their package? Do not buy anything from these people: they clearly commit fraud and deny any responsibility afterwards. See other (similar) negative feedback on Play.com or Trustpilot. You must be man enough to admit that you have made a mistake, but Gameseek employees do not know what it means and keep denying that this was the game they sent to me. Stay away from Gameseek!"

Share Gameseek Limited's store rating

Gameseek Limited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gameseek Limited is not a merchant member
Gameseek Limited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!