Stores > Gameseek Limited

Chance of future purchase: Rating 3.50/10 3.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.75/10 3.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 3.00/10 3.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.00/10 4.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gameseek Limited by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2014-12-31

"Ordered something on 11 December through Amazon and it still hasn't arrived. The tracking information is non-existent and the company still has not sent a replacement and it's been three weeks. They have not responded to my Amazon claim and if they do not respond within the next day I will take the voucher and purchase elsewhere. Complete lack of Customer Service, don't bother with these guys, shop elsewhere!"

2014-03-31

"Really impressed with GameSeek. When the first delivery failed to turn up, a replacement was shipped immediately. Their customer service is excellent and their prices are the best around. Bravo. More companies could learn from you. "

2013-01-14

"Bought two items from the store, birthday gifts for my daughter to use with the Nintende DSi. One car charger and one memorycard. The car charger got here fearly quick, the memory card never arrived. I have tried to contact gameseek.co.uk to see if my order was every shiped, or if it got lost in the mail, but they have yet to reply back, and we are talking two years now. I have sent them at least 5 e-mails and not one has been replied. I would never buy from this store again and I would not recomend anyone else to buy from them either."

2009-08-08

"I Buy 2 Games from this store, the first game was anno 1408 and they have it in stock, but need close to two weeks to send it, so i cancel all my orders, but im still waiting for my money.

There is no Customer Service, i don't receive an answer for my mail, or any answer for my orders.

Never again, this shop is no customer kindly.
Thank god, i pay with paypal, but i have to wait for an answer from seller (10 Days again) to take my money back.

Share Gameseek Limited's store rating

Gameseek Limited is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gameseek Limited is not a merchant member
Gameseek Limited does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!