Stores > Getcashforlaptop
  • Getcashforlapto

Product & services pricing Rating 9.58/10 9.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review Getcashforlaptop by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2016-08-15

Awesome

"Awesome experience with them. Will go through them again in the future "

2016-07-28

Quick easy transaction.

"Great company. Made the process super easy shipping was fast and I had my money within five days."

2016-05-17

Fast and Just as Expected

"My boss is in the middle of moving and her three spoiled teenagers have numerous broken laptops Lying around. She asked me to do something with them and I found "get cash for laptop". Honestly, I was a bit hesitant to send out this laptop to someone who says they're going to give me money for something that is basically worthless… But basically I figured I had absolutely nothing to lose.
Well, the process couldn't have been easier. You fill out this form and they come up with a quote and tell you how much your laptop is worth. You hit submit and they can email you the mailing label so you don't even have to pay to ship it to them. Either that or if you need a box they'll send you a box free of charge. I had some boxes so I printed out my mailing label dropped it off at the local pack and ship and off it went. Enclosed within your mailing label is a link so you can track your package as it makes its way back to the company in Nevada.
Within 24 hours of them receiving it I received a phone call stating that one of my computers was broken Differently than I thought. I don't know it just didn't turn on so I took their word for it. Unlikely they were lying to me… In any case they still gave me over $100 for the broken laptop that was doing nothing but collecting dust. The owner, Alex, was as pleasant as could be and said that my money would be deposited into my PayPal account immediately.
I was off the phone less than two minutes when my email started beeping indicating that I had deposits made into my PayPal account. Honestly, I'm amazed. The process went better than I could've hoped & now I'm on the hunt for broken laptops so I can send to them.
I cannot recommend them highly enough. I will most definitely be telling everyone I know about getcashforlaptop.com. Thank you thank you thank you

2016-02-14

Legitimate and Very Convenient!

"This is a very great service for getting rid of old laptops. The amount sent to me on Paypal matched the quote and the handling speed was very quick. They even send you packing materials along with a shipping label. Highly recommended."

2016-02-10

Happy and satisfied with transaction

"Sold my Dell Inspiron i5 7000 laptop and received a quote for $205. Requested for a shipping box, received that promptly. Sent the laptop a few days later and the same day they receive it, I received my payment for $205! I'm happy because I previously used a competitor for another laptop (2-3 yrs. ago) and did not receive the quote I was given, they made a deduction for some unfounded reason that I no longer remember. I'm happy with getcashforlaptop.com though and I will use them again in the future."

2016-01-22

Fast and trustworthy

"Very fast and trustworthy. I received a higher quote for a five year old laptop than any other electronics buyers, sent the device with the instructions provided, and received the payout the same day the package was delivered by Fedex. Highly recommended! "

2016-01-20

Excellent, trustworthy company in a league of scammers!

"Found this company via search on the web and was a little skeptical as they gave me a much higher quote than other sites. I figured they would end up cutting my sale price once they receiving my computer, despite it being in the condition I said it was in. However, there were no hassles, gimmicks, or cheap tricks! They sent me a FedEx shipping label, I mailed my computer. It arrived to the company a day earlier and they funded my PayPal account within minutes after I received the FedEx delivery confirmation notice. Would do business with them anytime and recommend them to anybody selling their laptop. Thank you!!"

2015-11-18

"Professional and does what they say they will do the first time. Never had an issue during the transaction. They pay what they offer and are kind and courteous."

2015-10-30

"easy fast service!! recycle your old laptops for fast cash!! these guys kept their word and delivered cash to my paypal account same day they recieved and tested my laptop!!!"

2015-10-07

"Great,fast,convenient service . fast email responses and great customer service . recieved payment same day . tracking was easy and thought FedEx . also shipping was fast considering it was over the weekend . money in my PayPal account same day."

2015-09-26

"I was a little skeptical at first, but my old laptop had been sitting around for 6 months so I figured why not. I was quoted an offer and sent a shipping label the same day. The e-mail with the shipping label included a tracking number, so I was able to keep track of the package. It took about four days to arrive. The laptop got there on a Saturday morning and by Saturday night the amount quoted was in my Paypal account. "

2015-09-10

"As soon as they recieved my laptop, i had the payment that i was quoted. Just awesome!!!

Adam.

Share Getcashforlaptop's store rating

Getcashforlaptop is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Getcashforlaptop is not a merchant member
Getcashforlaptop does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!