Stores > Getwristband.com
    • Phone: (800) 693-2390
    • Customer Support: (800) 693-2390
    • Fax: (908) 344-5362

Product & services pricing Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review Getwristband.com by clicking a star below.
2017-03-09

Extremely Satisfied!

"I was extremely happy with the silicone wristbands that we ordered from getwristband.com
They turned out exactly like I hoped they would. The colors were perfect. The customer service was outstanding. Eric was very patient with me as I decided on a color choice. I would definitely buy from here again. Thank you!!!

This review was modified by FTC7244 on March 14 2017 12:00:15 AM

2017-03-01

Perfection!

"I want to personally thank my rep Eric Williams! He was very patient with me and guided me through the entire ordering process! I had a very short deadline to meet and he worked diligently to make certain that I received my wristbands on time! Thank you 10000 times. "

This review was modified by ms_geretta on March 03 2017 08:45:01 AM

2017-02-27

Wonderful service - great product!

"So happy with my entire experience from start to finish with getwristband.com. The customer service was a 10/10, as was the design and cost! Will highly recommend and will definitely return in the future!"

This review was modified by haileykirsten on March 01 2017 01:15:02 PM

2017-02-24

Look awesome!!!

"So glad that we went with this company for bracelets. They were produced quickly and look awesome!"

This review was modified by CourtneyThewes on February 28 2017 12:15:10 AM

2017-02-22

Excellent Customer Service, Great Product, and Incredibly Fast Shipping!

"I needed to order wristbands for a fundraiser and placed my order with Eric Williams on a Thursday. I realized I was cutting it close but asked Eric if it would be at all possible to have the wristbands delivered by the following Monday. Sure enough, we received our wristbands Monday afternoon, just in time to start our two-week fundraising campaign! I am so grateful to Eric for his incredible customer service (helping us put our custom artwork onto the wristband too!) and I am extremely happy with the quality of the product. We will definitely reach out to Eric for any future orders!"

This review was modified by PILP on February 24 2017 06:00:07 AM

2017-02-09

Excellent service

"On 20 January I placed an order for 500 wrist bands for our gift shop. To my pleasant surprise they arrived yesterday - weeks before the expected delivery date. Included in my 500 was an extra 200 if I completed the order within 24 hours - which I did. The product is first class and we are very pleased.

Sales Manager Eric Williams is professional, efficient, flexible and good to work with. I look forward to working with him again.

This review was modified by HMCSSackville181 on February 14 2017 12:00:16 AM

2017-02-08

Super dope fire

"Great service! Emailed back super fast and did everything I wanted done! Produced and shipped fast! Would use again!"

This review was modified by Arvada34 on February 10 2017 09:15:01 AM

2017-01-24

Awesome Company

"I contacted Eric - Sales Manager with a special order for my charitable organization and he helped me with the order via email. Product looks amazing. Will definately purchase from again. "

This review was modified by AngieGrice on January 26 2017 09:00:01 AM

2017-01-17

Great service

"good product at low prices"

This review was modified by martin_poisson on January 19 2017 08:00:02 AM

2017-01-12

Timely and exactly what I wanted

"Ordered from them on a Monday the following Thursday it had already been confirmed that my order was shipped and would be delivered 10 days in advance of expected delivery date. Would recommend to anyone!"

This review was modified by wvuballer41 on January 17 2017 12:00:35 AM

2017-01-06

Above and Beyond Service!

"I cannot say enough good about GETWRISTBAND! They over delivered in every way! I needed my wristbands quickly and I was pressed for time so I opened the online chat and was connected to Eric. He had the whole process complete in 10 minutes and gave me a delivery date that was even better than what I needed. He then followed up with me to let me know that my order was already complete and set to deliver a week earlier than I originally expected!

Give them your business, and they will take care of you!

2017-01-05

Great product, FAST delivery...couldn't have been more perfect

"We needed a quick turnaround for a sudden brainstorm marketing campaign, and Getwristband came through for us. It was less than a week between my first contact with the company and the date I ripped open the package. Eric called me directly when he saw my quick timeframe on the order, we emailed back and forth with details, corrections and specs for a few days (very quick email answers) and I was able to approve the specs prior to production. Considering these were produced and shipped from China, I am astounded at the above-and-beyond capabilities of the team to get the process in the system quickly, get the wristbands produced (exactly what we had envisioned!), and shipped to our door -- the whole process took less than a week, including two major holidays and a weekend. Kudos to Eric and the Getwristband team for making sure we were able to launch the event on time with cool wristbands to promote the slogan. Will DEFINITELY use again!"

This review was modified by SHBCinVA on January 05 2017 05:55:08 AM

2016-12-19

Super Service with a Smile!!!

"This was the easiest and best people to work with when it comes to wristbands! I have tried other companies before and they pale in comparison with the service and price that was provided. The service department was extremely knowledgable and CLEARLY understood and addressed all my needs. This IS the place to purchase and get your bands made!!!"

This review was modified by nosleevesmagic on December 19 2016 09:01:07 AM

2016-12-05

Fast & Friendly

"We ordered 5,000 wristbands. They came exactly as ordered and expected. Great job! Very good customer service. Glad to finally have a company we can count on. We had to cancel our order with a different place because the wristbands would have been 2 weeks late. We ordered these the day after we should have received the others and they arrived before the other order would have come in."

2016-11-08

GLOW GREAT

"Our wristbands look great with a clear imprint of our logo and they glow brightly in the dark. I'm sure they will be a hit with our target market which is boys ages 13 - 17."

This review was modified by Re-Lax on November 08 2016 09:02:24 AM

Share Getwristband.com's store rating

Getwristband.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Getwristband.com is a merchant member
Getwristband.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.