Stores > Getwristband.com

sales@getwristband.com
      (800) 693-2390

Product & services pricing Rating 9.76/10 9.76/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.88/10 9.88/10
Voice your opinion! Review Getwristband.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-08

Great product and customer service

"Customer service is great!!! Answered by questions quickly and items arrived when promised. The product was great quality and loved seeing a prof of product before it arrived. "

2017-05-02

Perfectly Rainbow

"I ordered the rainbow swirl personalized silicone bracelets. They were more beautiful than I imagined they would be. The sales team were always pleasant and accommodating. My order was shipped extremely quick. I will definitely recommend Get wristband to everyone! "

2017-05-02

Perfect. :)

"Really satisfied with the product and really impressed with their rushed service. "

2017-05-01

great service

"we had an issue with the wrong bands but was fixed within days and very easy to work with "

2017-05-01

Amazingly quick service and great communication.

"This company will be our only supplier for wristbands from now on. 3 business days from order to delivery from overseas is simply amazing. Thank you very much!"

2017-04-03

AWESOME!!!!!!

"I need wristbands right away and not only did the meet my deadline they beat it!!!! The service was superb!!!!!"

2017-03-26

Perfection

"Was worried my wristbands were not going to come out how I wanted. They came out perfect and were delivered fast! Will be reordering more."

2017-03-09

Extremely Satisfied!

"I was extremely happy with the silicone wristbands that we ordered from getwristband.com
They turned out exactly like I hoped they would. The colors were perfect. The customer service was outstanding. Eric was very patient with me as I decided on a color choice. I would definitely buy from here again. Thank you!!!

2017-03-01

Perfection!

"I want to personally thank my rep Eric Williams! He was very patient with me and guided me through the entire ordering process! I had a very short deadline to meet and he worked diligently to make certain that I received my wristbands on time! Thank you 10000 times. "

2017-02-27

Wonderful service - great product!

"So happy with my entire experience from start to finish with getwristband.com. The customer service was a 10/10, as was the design and cost! Will highly recommend and will definitely return in the future!"

2017-02-24

Look awesome!!!

"So glad that we went with this company for bracelets. They were produced quickly and look awesome!"

2017-02-22

Excellent Customer Service, Great Product, and Incredibly Fast Shipping!

"I needed to order wristbands for a fundraiser and placed my order with Eric Williams on a Thursday. I realized I was cutting it close but asked Eric if it would be at all possible to have the wristbands delivered by the following Monday. Sure enough, we received our wristbands Monday afternoon, just in time to start our two-week fundraising campaign! I am so grateful to Eric for his incredible customer service (helping us put our custom artwork onto the wristband too!) and I am extremely happy with the quality of the product. We will definitely reach out to Eric for any future orders!"

2017-02-09

Excellent service

"On 20 January I placed an order for 500 wrist bands for our gift shop. To my pleasant surprise they arrived yesterday - weeks before the expected delivery date. Included in my 500 was an extra 200 if I completed the order within 24 hours - which I did. The product is first class and we are very pleased.

Sales Manager Eric Williams is professional, efficient, flexible and good to work with. I look forward to working with him again.

2017-02-08

Super dope fire

"Great service! Emailed back super fast and did everything I wanted done! Produced and shipped fast! Would use again!"

2017-01-24

Awesome Company

"I contacted Eric - Sales Manager with a special order for my charitable organization and he helped me with the order via email. Product looks amazing. Will definately purchase from again. "

Share Getwristband.com's store rating

Getwristband.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Getwristband.com is a merchant member
Getwristband.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,406 merchant members.