Stores > GiftCardMall
  • GiftCardMall

Voice your opinion! Review GiftCardMall by clicking a star below.
2017-02-21

Never Use CreditCardMall.com

"Horrible service. They rejected my order, but no one could give me a reason why. I have never had an order rejected and was terribly offended. I told the representative that I wouldn't hang up until someone explained the reason for the rejection, but all 3 levels of service could say was that "the system rejected the order and no one in the company could tell me why." The representative hung up on me after 3 warnings, ha!"

This review was modified by kgallenbeck on February 21 2017 12:45:02 PM

2017-01-19

Buyer Beward

"Do not use this company; I placed an order for one safeway gift card and they billed my credit card twice. When I called to ask why they hung up on me."

This review was modified by CDSales2015 on January 19 2017 08:15:03 AM

2016-12-26

Left me hanging after they got my credit card #

"Utter baloney.
I ordered a couple of gift cards for my grandsons Christmas Eve. Order approved, I let the boys know to expect them and now, at night on Christmas DAY I get an email saying the order was canceled due to "security risks". I ordered with a card IN MY NAME, the number and security code WHICH THEY NOW HAVE - WHO is at a security risk here, and why is this allowed to continue???) SO angry with this company, there must be some recourse?

2016-12-17

Run away from this merchant!

"This site is a total scam, and I don't understand how or why some agency hasn't shut them down for fraud, especially after reading all the other negative reviews.

I ordered online and it took them three days to notify me that my order was cancelled...no reason given.

But in the meantime, they have collected my personal & credit card info...

This review was modified by Truat on December 17 2016 11:04:39 PM

2016-12-13

Either scam or completely incompetent.

"First approved the order, that was approved by the CC (Amex), and day later cancelled it for no reason. They either just collecting CC info or completely incompetent and should not be in business either way. Stay away from them."

This review was modified by minimimi97 on December 13 2016 06:27:34 AM

2016-10-03

This site is a SCAM

"Do not order from this site - it is a SCAM.

After ordering a gift card, they charged my credit card. Within 30 minutes I received an email explaining that the transaction had been canceled because my order raised a "red flag" within their internal security systems. No explanation as to why or how. I immediately called and they said that they were not able to explain why my transaction had been canceled after I had been charged, nor would they transfer me to someone with whom I could file a formal complaint.

SCAM!

2016-08-31

Don't order online from GiftCardMall!

"While it is difficult to avoid GCM's gift cards in local grocery stores and retailers, online, they are a nightmare to deal with.

I ordered $300 worth of gift cards on August 5. On August 16 I inquired about delivery and was told to contact the company again if they were not delivered by August 26. On Aug. 29, I had not received the gift cards, and they "escalated" my inquiry. Well, that's fancy language for holding onto my money for another 3 weeks. Yep, you guessed it, they couldn't find 3 gift cards to stuff in an envelope and send to me, so they canceled my order, and the refund should arrive by... (are you sitting down?)... September 21! A loan of $300 for 7 weeks, and no interest paid to me. And of course, the refund "cannot be expedited."

2015-12-23

"I ordered 6 personalized visa gift cards totaling $511.00. I ordered on Dec. 10th. I rec'd an email saying they were shipped Dec. 16 from Texas. Now it's Dec 23 and was told they could arrive as late as Jan 5, 2016. The customer service lady said "you chose USPS, so it is in the 1st class mail, if you would have chosen UPS and paid more you'd receive them earlier."
My husband works for the USPS and insists there is no way first class mail from Texas to Florida takes 15 work days. Oh, yes, there is no tracking number for first class! That was my Christmas present for my children...GREAT...how I wish I read these reviews before ordering!!!!!!!

This review was modified by Heleflower on December 23 2015 07:56:41 AM

2015-12-03

"Without any reason, they canceled my order... TWO DAYS AFTER I purchased. I ordered gift cards for all teachers at my child's school and was left with nothing before the holiday. I assume they canceled the order because it was not worth it for them financially since I used a promotion. They had no reason to cancel the order."

This review was modified by cdcdcd on December 03 2015 12:55:35 PM

2015-03-20

"Horrible experience. We placed an order because we needed a quick gift. Site said gift card should be emailed in less than 4 hours. 5 hours later, nothing. So I called and the rep told me that it could take anything up to 72 hours. Apparently the orders are placed in a queue and processed manually, one by one! Ended up ordering an Amazon gift card for instant email delivery, which was sent in about 2 minutes."

2015-03-03

"Do not buy from this website, you will not get your order and they will not refund you!"

This review was modified by elisathomas on March 03 2015 10:59:18 AM

2015-01-23

"I wish I had checked here before buying. I ordered a gift card for Michaels. It never arrived. They promised to resend. Never did. Then they gave me a reference number for the reprint/ refund. still nothing.
Run around x 100000000. This is a dishonest company. stay away.

2014-08-05

"I ordered a home depot card via staples to be fulfilled by Gift Card Mall. They never sent the card and makes you run around trying to figure out what happened. Avoid at all cost. Not worth it."

This review was modified by SilverII on August 05 2014 04:21:45 AM

2013-01-03

" I ordered two visa gift cards from giftcardmall.com. The first visa gift card ordered was sent via UPS next day air guaranteed delivery for 12/31/2012 by 10:30 AM. I received the activation code for the visa gift card via UPS next day air but I never received the visa gift card on 12/31/2012. The tracking information said the visa gift card was out for delivery. I did not receive my visa gift card from giftcardmall.com until 01/02/2013 at 10:17 AM. When I called UPS for a guaranteed service refund a supervisor named Wendy advised me that they were not able to issue a refund for the express delivery fee $19.99 because the service contract with giftcardmall.com does not allow refunds. So basically I had to eat the loss of $19.99 because UPS had too many packages on 12/31/2012 and not enough drivers and giftcardmall.com would not issue a refund of the shipping charge. For the second visa gift card order I received the visa gift card on time on 01/03/2013 as promised via UPS next day air mail before 10:30 AM, BUT the activation code that I received (on the same day, different envelope) was not for the correct visa gift card! They overnighted the wrong activation code, the code that was sent to me via UPS next day air mail was not for the card I ordered on giftcadmall.com. The activation code I received was for another gift card ordered through Staples.com b(staples.com is an affiliate/partner of giftcardmall.com). I didn't even order overnight service for Staples.com. I called customer service for giftcardmall.com and they said they would send a request to their "second level" to activate the card by the next day 5PM eastern standard time. I am sharing my experience so that others may make a more informed decision when buying from giftcardmall.com."

2012-03-08

"I placed an order for a Subway gift card and many weeks passed without receiving the item. Finally when the envelope arrived, I noticed it had errors. My name & address were listed as the SENDER??!!; and my name and some other (I don't know whose) address were printed as the recipient. Luckily for me that address was invalid & was marked as undeliverable by the post office, so it was returned to "sender"...which in this strange case, was shown as my address (per this company's first screw up). I called their customer service, and they were unhelpful and uncaring, and tried to blame everything on me. "

Share GiftCardMall's store rating

GiftCardMall is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GiftCardMall is not a merchant member
GiftCardMall does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!