Stores > Gifts n Ideas / Gifting Inc.
  • Gifts n Ideas /

Product & services pricing Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Customer service: Rating 0.42/10 0.42/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 0.50/10 0.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gifts n Ideas / Gifting Inc. by clicking a star below.
2017-08-04

The Gifts & Ideas is a complete joke!!!!

"Had to chase my order around. It was delivered almost a week late. Half the gift delivered, no apology, no refund, no follow up. The website needs to be shut down. Don't believe their false customer satisfaction reviews! "

2017-06-07

Pathetic

"Asked them to send bucket of chocolates to my wife in her Birthday.
They delivered it day after of her birthday which was just three box of chocolates in shopping bag.
Instructions was to gave halal chocolates and attended assured me but at the end she received was alcoholic chocolates.
I tried emailing them called them did live chat but no reply .
Never ever suggest any one to do business with these guys . They just rip you off.

2017-05-12

Bad

"Asked them to send a chocolates basket to my sister but all she received was bunch of mars and 1 bounty. "

2017-05-11

Bad

"They are the worst they did not delver my order and they did not refund the money "

2017-05-03

Worst

"I ordered a cake to deliver in UK and i have selected same day delivery then i tried to track the order through customer care and they replied
we can deliver by tomorrow today not possible as the delivery date is not available

2017-04-05

Ripped off

"So I sent this basket full of fine chocolates to my sister in law and paid more than $70 for it. What does she get???? nothing of the list that described the basket in the website but instead an array of Mars and Bounty candy bars all wrapped up in a crappy basket VERY different from the picture online. Not ONE product of the list was in her basket. Not one. So I contacted the Customer Service and was promised the "concerned manager" would find a solution. That was several days ago, with no further news from them.

Me han timado: compré una cesta llena de bombones para enviarsela a mi cuñada y lo que le llegó fue una cesta infame con chocolatinas tipo Mars tamaño cóctel. Un timo en toda regla que me ha costado más de 70$ y el servicio de atención al cliente me ha ignorado por completo. Una estafa. Los productos anunciados no tienen nada que ver con lo que le enviaron.

2016-07-03

“Will not listen; poor service, 100% SATISFACTION Guarantee is of no value"

"We did have a successful delivery of a Cake to Dalian China in December 2015, so we came back and what a true joke we found with this site with our second visit. We ordered a new cake with a special Anniversary Decoration to be delivered to the exact same address and phone number as used in December. Then we are told can not deliver to this address, wrong phone number and incomplete address. These folks Would not listen to the fact they had been there before. Then they delivered late a BirthDay cake. We asked for 100% Satisfaction Guarantee and only because of the BirthDay cake and not because they were late. They said all because of wrong address. Would not listen and finally we give up....Be careful and realize there is No Satisfaction Guarantee with these folks......"

2016-05-19

Bad Pickup Flower Delivery (HK) for Mothers' Day

"I am very dissatisfied and upset with the flower delivery service. I requested the flower to be delivered on 5/9/2016, and I received a confirmation email that the order has been delivered. However, my mother (the recipient) didn't receive it on 5/9/2016. Until 5/11/2016, she finally received the flowers but it was not fresh. As well, the flower is missing the little gift card with the gift message. Also, the actual product does not fully match with the product description that is listed on their website. For these reasons, I sent them an email to request for refund on 5/11 but the customer service representative (Mike) refused to do so. He argued that the order cannot be cancelled because it was shipped.

However, the order was not delivered on the date that the sender (me) requested. If their company are not able to deliver the order on the date that the customer requested, they have responsibility to notify me (the sender) so that I can decide if I still want to proceed with the transaction. Not only I didn't receive the notification, I received wrong information from their company that the order has been shipped on 5/9/2016 by email. My mother and I are pretty disappointed with the late delivery and the poor flower quality.

If they don't process the refund, i just want to let the reader know how they practice their business! Unprofessional and irresponsible! I don't recommend you to choose them because their delivery service is unreliable. Thank you for reading it.

2016-02-24

Scam Do Not Use GIFTSNIDEAS

"I ordered a flower arrangement from the website. But what ended up being delivered was something a child could have thrown into an empty tin can. Embarrassing gift. I tried calling customer service but the 415 area code number did not work. The online chat does not work. And the email address listed is either not monitored or also a scam. I paid 140 dollars for snickers and a tin can with an ugly tiny stuffed bear. If I could give zero stars I would, but I can not."

2015-10-08

"The WORST online experience I ever had with an online store
They stop responding to emails

They charged me for everything they could and never delivered my product
FRAUD!!!!!!!!!

2015-06-08

"This has been the worst experience I have ever had with an on line company. Placed an order with them for 2 delivery dates which they said was possible on the site. Received an email confirmation that my payment was received an the order was being processed. On the delivery date, the recipient said they had not received anything. Called the company and they had put it on hold because they couldn't reach me to confirm my details … however they were able to process my credit card….Interesting. They promised a delivery for the following day or at the latest on Monday. On Monday, there was still no delivery. I had ordered an additional item for a later delivery which was processed. I received an email saying they did not have that item available and they would like to deliver chocolates instead. I requested a refund because the order was already late and I didn't want chocolates. They wrote back saying they would send my order out. I had to write them again demanding a refund before they were able to understand. Customer Service talks very nicely and apologizes for the inconvenience but that does little to reduce my frustration. I placed an order an had a specific delivery date … 18th Birthday of my daughter. She thought we had forgotten about her because this ridiculous company can't do what they promise. DO NOT EVER USE THIS COMPANY."

2015-02-20

"Hi, I ordered food products on the http://www.giftsnideas.com/ but never received them. Today i took action and reported the fraud. PLS REPORT FROM YOUR SIDE ALSO ! Many people have been cheated by this company for the last 5 years. Let's close their business! This company has two office addresses: one in US and one in UK.
USA office - 341 COBALT WAY STE 208, Sunnyvale, CA, 94085-5405. UK office - Suite F3, Vision House, 3 Dee Road
Richmond TW9 2JN, UK
I reported the fraud to the two countries anti-fraud organizations:
For the US office address i used this online form: https://www.bbb.org/consumer-complaints/file-a-complaint/nature-of-complaint/ And for the UK address i used this one: http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/report-a-fraud-including-online-crime-questions

2015-02-19

"THEY ARE FRAUD....
I book an order on 11th Feb. for delivery on 14th Feb. After payment i got confirmation that my order has been processed but never got delivery statues. In frustration i called all their customer care on 14th feb. but no one answered, I wrote e-mail for non-delivery and refund but they said as per their record local representative has already delivered. That was the only response and till date i m following up with no response from their side, i don't know what to do now...they never receive calls or respond to your e-mail. Looks like cheater..please never ever order anything on this site...you will be cheated

2015-02-14

" DO NOT use this company!! It is the WORST that can happen to you!!!! The best they do is ruining your moments and stealing your money!!! They wont deliver as promised, they wont reply to your email or call follow ups and they will not answer your refund request!!! Trying to chat with one of their agents is a pathetic task!! They will leave you in the middle of the conversation, disregarding your questions, and just leave the convo!! VERY VERY VERY RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL people!!!!!!!!! This was a HUGE mistake i will make sure as many people are aware of, not to fall for!

2015-01-03

"Absolute disgrace of a company. I ordered a hamper to be delivered to Canada for Christmas. Never arrived.
I rang customer services and they told me that their agents in Vancouver were on holiday!! During the busiest time of the year??

Share Gifts n Ideas / Gifting Inc.'s store rating

Gifts n Ideas / Gifting Inc. is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gifts n Ideas / Gifting Inc. is not a merchant member
Gifts n Ideas / Gifting Inc. does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!