Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.88/10 6.88/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.63/10 6.63/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.29/10 6.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.75/10 5.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.

Confusing

"I have still not received my new glasses."

Rep reply posted May-25-2017

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we thank you for your purchase and your order was made 2 business days ago. Please remember that the order is subject both to manufacture and delivery time and we appreciate your patience. GlassesUSA.com”

great customer care

"well the customer care gentleman did a excellent job ..been the first time buying on line eyeglasses hope i am going to like it and wear ..if is so then you got a new customer from ow on ..i know i will lose the glasses soon or later so i will come back for more"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive ratings and we hope that you like your new glasses. GlassesUSA.com”

Excellent buys

"This is my third pair and I am always pleased. The prices are excellent and the service is wonderful. You will not be disappointed."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review and for your various purchases, We look forward to seeing you again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Scammer

"I ordered a pair of glasses on the 20th of april, I emailed them asking why my tracking was not working and they said "unfortunately the glasses was out of stock" they said it won't be back for the next 2-3 weeks. I waited as I really wanted that frame. After 3 weeks I emailed them again asking if it was back in stock, they said its still not. Now that I've lost interest with that glasses I asked them for a refund about 2 weeks ago, they sent me a link to fill out a form but it was a wrong link, that link is for returing a product. I emailed them I am not returning a product as I've never received one. I am trying to contact them but still haven't heard from them.
I DON'T RECOMMEND THIS SITE! I've ordered from other site like firmoo and they are way better.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry to hear about your order. The frames you selected were sadly out of stock and we apologize for that and we communicated that information straight away as well as the follow up e-mails. The cancellation is being prioritized and we are sorry that we have not done it so far as we sent out the incorrect link. We thank you for your patience and assure you that we will deal with this asap. GlassesUSA.com”

Excellent

"Friendly,Attentive 2 needs"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are happy to have been of service and thank you for your purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-05-24

Tom Masters was a Master with my ORDER today!!!

"Tom Masters was a Master with my ORDER today!!!
I had the best experience I have ever had with
Glasses USA. This is my third order in 3 years, but today I actually felt that the representative, Tom Masters, heard my needs, helped me with my selection and reviewed the order with me several times to be certain it was correct.
Now...if I receive this order in a timely fashion, I will be a dedicated customer for life!!
GO GLASSES USA, you have really upped your game since my first order three years ago, but that's another story.
Today was pleasant, and professional.
Thank you so much, Tom for your help, time and humor.
Can't wait to see my glasses in person.
Crysta M.
P.S. Thanks for saving me cashola with your Memorial Day Discount... I was not even aware there was one. Many thanks. :)

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you fro your kind words and Tom will be thrilled to hear. We constantly strive to improve customer service and we thank you for your purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

Eric is exceptional!!

"Eric couldn't have been more lovely & helpful. He was a pleasure to speak to & went out of his way to ensure my satisfaction with your company. I will continue shopping with you in the future! Thank you. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Katherine, Eric is one of our stars and we will pass on your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-05-24

Good Glasses - Good Service.

"Ordered on May 3 and received the glasses on May 22, Other than that the experience was very good."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad that you like your new glasses and we are happy that the experience was good for you. GlassesUSA.com”

SmithNewGlasses

"I was a little apprehensive to trust my vision to an online vision center however the process was excellent and I was notified electronic of all steps that required my input."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Willie, thank you for your informative and positive review and we hope to see you shop with us again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-05-24

Stellar Customer Service now the wait to see if they are better than zenni optical

"OK I ordered 2 pairs of glasses from zenni and the Rx were wrong the don't give insurance, no do they want to fix thier glitches they offer only half of your money back minus any discounts given. Booooooo. So I run into this site after trying to get zenni to act right...I'm thinking what could it hurt? So I try to place the order online and I'm shown I'll get 55% off my first order. I was unable to get it entered online. BUT I was able to call in and place the order but with a little lesser discount"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Pamela, thank you for your positive ratings and we have various coupons and discounts but be sure to check the terms & conditions. We hope that you like your new glasses. GlassesUSA.com”

NO GLASSES

"Firstly, I would just like to to say that I made a mistake with my order, I forgot one number on my address. When I emailed glassesusa about it they emailed me back saying that it would take an extra 2 weeks, which is understandable because I made a mistake. However, when I tracked the packaged it said it was delivered back to their company a month ago. In the email they sent me, they said it would take 2 weeks to get to me when they have received the package back.

I am disappointed and somewhat angry that it is taking this long. I know I made a mistake with my order, but they said 2 weeks and it has been 1 month.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry to hear about your order and as you have not left your order number with the survey we have no way to comment on it. Please contact our 24/7 service team by e-mail or by phone and they will gladly sort out the situation for you. GlassesUSA.com”

So easy and affordable

"Love that I can easily and affordably order specs when knowing my prescription and don't have to go through an overpriced optical shop. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive remarks. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further query. Sincerely, GlassesUSA”

Unhelpful, really.

"I ordered a set of rx sunglasses. Got a call the next day from a male, who left a message spoken so quickly and mashed together I had no idea what it said. I called the number back on my phone, cause I couldn't understand who to even call, and was told my rx wouldn't work for the frames I chose. She was going to send me a link to reorder with a different frame. I never got the email."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we do apologize for the inconvenience you have experienced with us. Rest assured that one of our Customer Service reps will get back to you soon with an update via the email address that we have on file.”

2017-05-23

Decent glasses, but some missing information

"I had to reorder glasses with different lens because I was unhappy with what I first got. The issue was a lack of information being providing about what I was ordering, so the lens weren't what I was expecting. I was ultimately able to return them and reorder a new pair, but the process was a bit longer and more roundabout that i would've liked. But I did get a return, and I do like the new frames."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for shopping with us. Your feedback is very important for us. Rest assured that we will take it into high consideration to further enhance our products and services. Please feel free to contact us should you have any further query. Sincerely, GlassesUSA”

2017-05-23

best experience I've had buying glasses in 34 years!

"I was a little leery of buying glasses online, but my experience with GlassesUSA couldn't have been better: the frame selection was excellent, the virtual mirror made it possible to quickly find a pair I liked, the price with the discount couldn't be beat, the ordering process was straightforward, when I had a question I was able to reach a knowledgeable, friendly representative by phone right away, my glasses showed up 3 days earlier than I expected, and their quality is first-rate."

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,403 merchant members.