Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.98/10 6.98/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.54/10 6.54/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.38/10 6.38/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.07/10 6.07/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Phone orders made super easy thank you

"The phone tech was very polite and made my experience simple and quick. thank you"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we thank you for your purchase and for your positive review. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-08-16

asked for help no one helped me...

"they need to stop treating ppl like crap... i asked for help no one would help me. i would never do this again"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are very sorry to hear about your experience and we take customer service and satisfaction extremely seriously. Please drop us a line with the issue and we will straighten things out. GlassesUSA.com”

Bait-and-Switch

"The website wouldn't allow certain selections because the frame/lens wasn't compatible, so when I selected the options that worked, I was excited to see the price was only $78. However, two days later they call and tell me it would be another $72 to get my glasses, because the website allowed me to choose incompatible options. When I called customer service, the agent was rude, inconsiderate and not oriented to fixing the problem. I asked for a refund because the new price was over budget, but I was told that's not an option. Never again will I buy from these jokers!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Joseph. we are sorry to hear that and new orders can be cancelled online by yourself through the link. We will check out what was said as customer service and precise information to the customer is of the highest importance to us. GlassesUSA.com”

Smooth

"The website is easy to work with reasonable prices. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad to have been of service and we hope to see you shop with us again soon. GlassesUSA.com”

Great glasses, but.......

"Worst customer service!!!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, your satisfaction is very important to us and please feel free to contact us with any issues so that we can straighten them out. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-08-16

the selections were a bit limited very reasonably priced

"hard as hell to navigate your site. I uploaded my prescription many times, what a pain it should keep it and let me look at what I want."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, customer satisfaction is very important to us and we will pass on your comments for review to see what can be improved. GlassesUSA.com”

Deborah was amazing!

"She was extremely helpful and explained everything . Her customer service skills are impeccable . Thank you thank you thank you !! "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Stephanie, thank you for your kind words and Deborah will be thrilled to hear! GlassesUSA.com”

GlassesUSA - Excellent Service

"At first, I was not sure about buying prescription glasses from an on-line site; however, GlassesUSA greatly exceeded my expectations. With my prescription in hand, it was easy to order glasses from them. They had a wide selection of frames for me to choose from. I just got the glasses in the mail today; and, they were exactly what I needed. Along the way, GlassesUSA sent me frequent updates about the status of my order. In my opinion, they provided excellent customer while delivering a good value product for the money. Highly recommended."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we thank you for your recommendation and we are happy to have been of service. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-08-16

This is the third time I have ordered glasses from GlassesUSA

"Always an easy task ordering and the selection of frames is fantastic. If I have a problem finding a frame I call customer service and they help me select from the vast variety of frames available. I am currently waiting for my new order to arrive. It is a pleasure doing business with GlassesUSA"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the pleasure is all ours and we look forward to seeing you again in in the future. GlassesUSA.com”

Look Great!

"The site was easy to use and I especially like the "try it on" feature to better see how the glasses will look. They turned out great. Only complaint is that it took a little longer than expected to process, but luckily they arrived just before our vacation. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are glad that you like your new glasses and we are sorry that the glasses took a bit longer to get to you than you anticipated. GlassesUSA.com”

discount offers

"to many offers at the same time hard to choose, did not get the 50% offer because I confused with the 30%"

“Dear Customer,

We do provide many different coupons for many types of discounts. Please give us a call at 1-800-917-7083 and one of our customer service reps will be happy to help you find the best coupon for your order.

Excellent! Excellent! Excellent!

"Having your picture to try frames on is awesome!! Prescription was correct, frames were great. Very pleased "

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your honest review. We are happy to hear that you had such a great experience with us and can't wait to hear from you in the future.

Awesome glasses.

"I was looking for a pair of backup glasses, but didn't want to spend a lot of money for them. I decided to give these a try out of the blue - I saw an ad on Facebook. The glasses were indeed inexpensive, I received them quickly, and I like them better than my primary glasses which I paid about 4 times more for. I will definitely definitely be ordering from them again!!!!"

“Dear Customer,
Thank you for your kind words. We believe that our customers don't need to break the bank in order to buy glasses, and are happy to hear our customers are satisfied with our pricing and services. We can't wait to hear from you again.

Perfect

"The prescription was perfect,and I love my frames.
I will definitely shop at Glasses USA again.

“Dear Customer,
Thank you for your honest review. We are happy to hear that you are enjoying your new frames and can't wait to hear from you very soon.

Love my glasses

"I love my new glasses very chic"

“Dear Customer,
We are very pleased to hear that you are rocking your new glasses. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,380 merchant members.