Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.91/10 6.91/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.49/10 6.49/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.19/10 6.19/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.

GlassesUSA shopping

"Deborah, the agent I was working with, was courteous, well informed, and made sure all details were covered. Plus she made sure if there were any special promotions that would save me money. I was very happy shopping with GlassesUSA.

Mike G.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Michael, we are so glad to hear that and Deborah will be thrilled to read your review. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-10-21

Best place for Eyewear!!!!!!

"Great price for eyewear with a huge variety of frames. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, the pleasure is all ours and we thank you for your purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

PaulaRiccio Trehey's Avatar

2017-10-21

Good specs but customer service needs some love

"I ordered a pair of glasses and I love how I can see out of them. However, they are tight on my temples and I asked for no scratch resistant coverage. I called and had a problem getting through. Then I emailed and got no response. I am still waiting.
This site has better prices and upfront pricing. I would order again. However, I am disappointed in their customer service. A return email or call would have given them a 5 star.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Paula, the order you have supplied for this review is a new order. Unfortunately we will need the other order number so that we can look into the matter for you. GlassesUSA.com”

NathanMerryman's Avatar

2017-10-21

UPDATED - Glasses are here, but I had no idea until I called. +1 Star.

"EDIT: Glasses arrived yesterday (20th), 10 business days after I ordered them. They neglected to inform me that my glasses had even been sent out, or that they had been delivered. It wasn't until I called customer service and demanded a refund for the expedited shipping that they told me that my package had already been delivered. Still dissatisfied with the customer service. Still won't shop here again.

ORIGINAL: I ordered my glasses with regular Rx lenses on a Saturday (7th), and requested expedited shipping. I received an e-mail the next day (8th), saying my glasses had gone to production. The following afternoon (9th), I received the exact same e-mail. The next day (10th), I receive two e-mails from two different accounts stating that my glasses had left production, and were ready for shipping. They both asked for a different address, as my PO BOX was ineligible for expedited shipping, I responded to both e-mails the following afternoon (11th) with my new address. Four days later (15th) I receive an e-mail saying that the technicians had completed the production process (again?) and that my order was being sent to their "5-stripe quality assurance test" and that the process would take an additional 2 to 3 business days. Two days after that (17th), I receive the exact same e-mail again. Are they doing this one lens at a time? The following afternoon (18th), I called customer service and asked about the status of my order. The representative told me that they were waiting for a reply about an alternate address, which I informed them that I had already responded a week before. They then assured me that the problem had been solved, and that the glasses should be shipping either that day or the following morning. It has been three days since I called (21st), and I have had no response via e-mail or telephone as to the whereabouts of my order. No shipping notification, no delay notification, nothing. I literally just called the customer service number to give these guys one last chance before I finish this review, and the automated system said that my order is STILL undergoing the "5 stripe quality assurance testing" and that I will get an e-mail update when it is done. I am absolutely displeased with this company, and will not be shopping for glasses here again. I better get a refund for the "expedited shipping" too.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, our timelines are indicated on the website and the delivery method you chose will be in addition to the manufacturing time, all of which is based on business and not calendar days. E-mails would have been sent to the e-mail address that was provided for the order and they may have possibly ended up in your spam folder. GlassesUSA.com”

Decent ...but

"The site is reasonably easy to use, however the photo app leaves some to be desired.
As far as the claim of inexpensive glasses, the frames may be rather inexpensive, and they claim the lens is included, if you want progressive lenses, and transitions which I am accustomed to, the price jumps approximately $300.00 + for these. No bargain there!
Shipping took over 2weeks, glad I didn't need them in a hurry. They said 6 days!
All in all, decent glasses, good quality, they need to lower prices and speed up the process!

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, our timelines are indicated on our website and we offer a variety of shipping options. Unfortunately multi focal lenses will cost more as they are more complicated to make but we endeavor to be as competitive as possible. GlassesUSA.com”

Love it!

"Love the website and prices! Couldn't be happier with my purchase."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Ashleigh, we are glad to hear it and we hope you enjoy your new purchase for a long time to come. GlassesUSA.com”

Poor customer service

"They charged my credit card before sending glasses. The order was put in wrong by the rep on the phone as I reviewed the email confirmation, then they said the frames were out of stock. Asked for refund and they said I had to put in a cancellation order....duh, isn't that what I was doing by talking to the rep? It's not like I had to return the product as it was out of stock."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry to hear that and there is a returns link on our website through 'Help' and then 'Returns & Exchanges'. GlassesUSA.com”

EileenHartman's Avatar

glassesUSA

"It wasn't clear that the 100 off didn't apply to clearance frames"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Eileen, unfortunately discounted products are not eligible for further discounts and our terms & conditions are listed for each coupon. If in doubt you can always contact us for advice. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-10-21

Have not received the glasses

"Have not received the glasses."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we see that your order was placed 2 days ago and therefore it will be in production now and we thank you for your purchase. GlassesUSA.com”

2017-10-21

Don't go with this retailer

"I got glasses for my daughter and took additional insurance too. The glasses came off from the frame in 9 months and also the nose guard also ripped off from the frame and it scratched my daughters nose.
She was unable to wear it anymore, i called the customer care and they asked me send an email . i did so and ad reply came from customer care that the returns department will contact in due course .
Its almost a week and i never got any response from them , i called the customer care again and they said that the ticket is open and they will call as per the ticket order. The customer acre is encouraging to order another pair of glass as a backup. Horrible and why they are encouraging to take additional insurance when placing the order.I already paid $75+ for the glasses on top my insurance detectable
Please don't buy from these guys.

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are sorry that you have not heard from the returns team yet and we will chase that up for you. Thanks for your patience. GlassesUSA.com”

Very good

"The response of your staff was prompt and helpful. The site is user friendly as well. Will definitely not hesitate to use your services in the future. Thanks."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your positive review of our website and customer service team.
We are thrilled to know that you will be using our service again and buy glasses with us.

If you'll need any assistance placing your future order feel free to give us a call.

great phone service!

"my computer wasn't working, so I called the phone number. the gentleman I spoke with was very helpful and pleasant... got my order through! thanxs>PEACE OUT~"

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your great review.
It makes our day to hear that our custoemr service team was able to help you out in the best way.
We hope you will love your new glasses and shop with us again in the near future.

2017-10-21

So far horrible Communications and delays

"I feel that my order and uploaded my prescription. I was expecting my glasses to come in the mail and I haven't heard from anyone. Several weeks later I get an email saying they need my prescription. I am less than impressed and should have gone to a brick and mortar store."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review.
We understand your frustration and apologize for this delay.
We are doing everything possible at this point to expedite the order to you.
If you need any assistance feel free calling us, we're here 24/7.

GlassesUSA.com”

Terrible return service..

"Have been trying to return the glasses for over 3 months and have never received the refund!!!!! After trying the glasses on I realized that the prescription was off some and I could not look through the top part without everything being blurry (they are a progressive prescription) Evidently the progressive transition was placed too high on the glasses..
I shipped the glasses back promptly with the shipping label they provided and they claim they never received the glasses.. **When I traced the shipping on line it said it was "in transit" Three months later same old story NO Refund..! I have called in three different times and told by the representatives that they would put a special request in to get my refund.. However none came.. I am STILL trying to get it.. It is not MY fault if the glasses never made it to them (evidently the glasses are lost) I used THEIR SHIPPING labels and have the receipt of the glasses being shipped back over three months ago.. I am still in the process (4th call being told it will be handled) WE will see...!

“Dear Customer,

We appreciate you reaching out to us here.
Your negative feedback is very much understandable.

We have escalated this issue and a manger will be calling you back to resolve this issue.

Amazing!!

"This was my first on line order of eyewear. I was a little skeptical at first, but thought I would give GlassesUSA a try. I received my glasses in a timely manner as promised. The quality of the frames is great and the accuracy of my prescription is perfect. My only slight disappointment is that the frames (to me) appeared to by a bit smaller on your "try on" app than they were when I received my actual pair. I was hoping for something a bit more oval-shaped, while this frame is rounder and larger than I thought. I do realize that because I need progressive lenses, that there needs to be enough space to accommodate this. Other than this, I absolutely love the product. I will order again from you and I will highly recommend your company to my family and friends. Cheers. Deb Peters

“Dear Deb,

We appreciate your great review and are thrilled to hear that you will be recommending us to your family and friends.
Our business is build on great customers like you who provide us with useful reviews and are left satisfied.
We hope that you will shop with us again in the near future.

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,441 merchant members.