Stores > GlassesUSA

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.94/10 6.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.47/10 6.47/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.37/10 6.37/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.03/10 6.03/10
Voice your opinion! Review GlassesUSA by clicking a star below.

Perfect

"They were exactly what I ordered. Perfect! "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, thank you for your positive review. We're glad to know you're happy with your new glasses. Sincerely, GlassesUSA.com”

2017-07-18

Not easy and not as promised

"It took 4 tries to get the website to even take the order, then, despite saying the prescription uploaded just fine, it didn't and I had to do that all over again the next day. Then they say it is too strong for the order that I put in--nothing online about it being a problem--and want to add back in the exact amount that came off due to the "sale". I had gotten a pair of glasses (those were progressives) before, and not really happy with those either. I just think they nickle and dime you and they are not really that good. I am going elsewhere. My mom's specialist makes her glasses for $10 more than the best price at GlassesUSA. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we apologize for the inconvenience you are experiencing when trying to place the order. We aim to make sure the website is easy to navigate for everyone to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. We apologize that you are having difficulty with this and ask that you reach out to us in case you have any unresolved questions or just need some help, we are here for our customers 24/7. Sincerely, GlassesUSA.com”

Got My Glasses

"Initially the order was not completed due to some problems but when I went back to my cart it was very easy to check out. Now, it just waiting for my glasses to arrive!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are happy to know you are satisfied and thank you for your kind words. We look forward to when you receive your new glasses! Sincerely, GlassesUSA.com”

Fast shipping

"I love the color! The shape is gonna take some getting since I'm very comfortable with square glasses. I can't believe they got them out! Will recommend "

2017-07-18

Excellent experience. Great glasses, very happy, well done!

"Great deal, well made, I will be buying all my glasses here!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are very happy to know that you received your glasses and that you are happy with them.

Great customer service

"First frames were too large- quick refund and new ones ordered "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, that is excellent news. That is exactly why we have our 14 day returns policy. We hope you will enjoy your new glasses once they arrive.

2017-07-18

Don't edit or cancel an order

"Great pricing, & easy to use website. Just don't edit or cancel an order, even if you just placed it!"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, We're glad that you enjoyed our low prices and website. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience while trying to edit your order. We offer the option to edit the order as long at it has not gone into our quality assurance process. To make sure your issue is taken care of, a customer service representative will contact you.

Customer service

"I purchased a pair of glasses last year. Unfortunately, the right side of the frame became dislodged from the lens. You would not allow return as the year warranty was up. And you don't do repairs. So, I'm left with no option but to purchase another pair. Seems to me for +$350 a pair of glasses should last more than one year. But I guess not. Poor quality in my opinion. "

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, our manufacturer's warranty is generous, giving our customers a whole year to activate it from the moment the get the glasses. Once a year passes, however, we cannot take responsibility for any damage done to the glasses.
We offer high-quality frames and lenses but acknowledge the fact that some mistakes can happen, and offer our returns policy and manufacturer's warranty to help with exactly that.

Easier than Expected

"Easier than I expected when ordering"

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we made sure the website was easily accessible for everyone to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.

2017-07-18

Excellent Service and very "Glassy!"

"Ordering was easy. Glasses USA kept me informed of the progress of the production process. The glasses were delivered exactly as ordered and on time. Once I got used to the slightly different focal point for the progressives, the glasses improved my vision over the old pair even with the same prescription. The lenses were made exactly to the prescription and they duplicated the vision results I got in the doctor's office. I would definately buy from them again, and they were cheaper than Walmart."

A rep from GlassesUSA, glassesusa, has responded

“Dear Customer, we are happy to know you are satisfied and thank you for your kind words. We take pride in our work and always make sure to produce the glasses as perfect as possible, which is why we send all of our glasses to a rigorous quality assurance process before sending them out to the customer.

Best Place to Order!

"This is the 3rd time I've ordered here and not only will I keep coming back I intend on referring all my friends who need glasses!"

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind words. We are very pleased to see that our customers return to keep enjoying our services and can't wait to hear from you again soon.

GlassesUSA.com

very easy

"I liked how easy it was to order and the selection of frames."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind words. We hope you are enjoying your new glasses and can't wait to hear from you again.

Harry prescription sunglasses

"Overall the ordering process was simple and accurate. The only real negative was the tracking piece. The information I looked at each day online was not accurate or updated. When it finally did update, the item was already at my house!"

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your honest review. We are happy to hear that overall you had a good experience with us as we always try to improve our services. We hope you are enjoying your new glasses and can't wait to hear from you again soon.

2017-07-17

It's a pleasure to work with a company who gets it right!

"I am now ordering my 2nd pair. very excellent service."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind words. We can't wait to hear from you again soon!

Thoughtful, careful and successful

"Jesse worked diligently to help me select and order a new pair of prescription sunglasses. He seemed to care that I would find a pair I really liked before moving on to the ordering stage."

“Dear Customer,

Thank you for your kind words. We are happy to hear that you were assisted with such good care and will pass the compliment to Jesse. We hope to hear from you again soon!

Share GlassesUSA's store rating

GlassesUSA is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GlassesUSA is a merchant member
GlassesUSA participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.