Stores > Gnoce.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.83/10 9.83/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.95/10 9.95/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.90/10 9.90/10
Voice your opinion! Review Gnoce.com by clicking a star below.
2017-10-14

I ordered a personalized picture of my niece

"I ordered a personalized picture of my niece and can see baby face clearly in the carriage,the charm is adorable.Please remember to order bracelet safty catch so you won't lose any precious charms.

2017-10-12

wonderful

" the bracelet is very nice and came with nice white box, wonderful, highly recommended.

2017-10-11

much better price than Pandora

"I have Pandora charm bracelet, but I bought from Gnoce twice to fill up my bracelet. the new order was made for Halloween yesterday, the price is much better than Pandora, can't wait for mine to come.

2017-10-10

good quality

"I bought one charm when it on-sale and wait about 2 weeks, it is silver and in good quality. After that, I bought from GNOCE every one or two weeks. They are worth it.

2017-10-01

great reviews, great quality

"I read many reviews before I ordered from Gnoce, there are many great reviews and I placed a small order, it doesn't disappoint!I will order the pumpkin in a short time.Delivery time of 10 days as it was customized so a little longer.

2017-09-30

excellent service all round

"brought a lovely charm at the fraction of the price of a pandora one.
recieved it well before the estimated delivery time.
pictures dont do this jewellery no favours! so much time and quality put in to make these and will definately be using again! thanks gnoce, ben

Beautiful amazing

"Such a beautiful photo charm, awesome quality so cute will be buying again real soon.
Gnoce Please make more horse charms

1st Time Buyer

"I was a little hesitant about placing an order as I was not familiar with this brand. I was leaning towards Pandora because they are a world known brand and their reputation is great. I just didn't want to spend $50 to $100 per charm and they never have any sales. I was doing my research and this came up on my IG and FB feed. I began to compare Gnoce with other brands out there and this one came up with tons of positive feedback and even from buyers that have bought from Pandora. I placed a small order when they had their labor day sale.
I chose to buy a leather bracelet and 4 charms and a safety link. The shipping took about a little over two weeks to receive my package. When I first got my package I was little worried, it felt too light. I opened the parcel and saw a brown plain box, at first I thought I might have received a knock off since it didn't come in it's traditional Gnoce box. Once I opened the box, I saw the Gnoce box with my charms and bracelet, nicely and carefully packaged. I later found out, I needed to have purchased the gift box option to have my charms come in their Gnoce box or have bought 6 charms. Each charm came in a little plastic bag and my leather bracelet came in its box. The charms look exactly the way they look online. I love my charms and I am very pleased I took the plunge and placed my order. I will definitely place another order, I love how their always coming out with new and beautiful charms.

2017-09-27

"Received my pram charm today it is gorgeous.Really fast delivery and lovely item! Fits my pandora bracelet perfectly. Thank you GNOCE.

love my charm

"I have received my order, I love my charms, I can wait to place another one.

2017-09-26

love

" I bought a skull closure bracelet and some charms always related to the theme, it gergous, I love so much.

2017-09-23

amazing

"The charms I ordered from Gnoce are amazing, I was informed need 18 business days,got mine in little over a week!

fit my pandora perfectly

"I just want to tell you how impressed I am with my new skull beads, fantastic service, quick delivery and fit perfectly onto my Pandora bracelet.

good idea for a gift

"I've just bought my friend a charm with a pic of her lost dog, it's exquisite well worth the money. It is a good idea to put the picture in the charm for a gift.

2017-09-21

Love my skull bracelet set

"Love my skull bracelet set, they are 925 silver and looks stunning.

Share Gnoce.com's store rating

Gnoce.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Gnoce.com is not a merchant member
Gnoce.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!