• Goodseattickets

Product & services pricing Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.67/10 1.67/10

"One problem when ordering thru this site is that they don't reveal the seating information until you already purchased it. The only info they will provide you is the row. I ended getting the corner seats at the very left side which has a terrible view. I called to cancel or change seating but they won't do it. What made it worst is that I found a different site and they provided the exact seating info and the price is half the cost. Don't buy from these crooks."

This review was modified by Rumble335 on August 18 2015 02:31:06 PM

"My complaint is similar to the ones above -- the site withholds information. When my teenage daughter used the site to purchase concert tickets for a Columbus, OH concert the site withheld information and forced her to buy tickets in blocks of two after she had already purchased one. Both customer service reps I spoke with gave me the run around -- and appeared to be trained to deflect issues rather than solve them. I would highly advise NOT using their site or service. They bilked my daughter out of about $100 due to their poor business practices."

This review was modified by CharlieClaywell on August 18 2015 02:22:25 PM

"These guys allow their ticket seller to put misleading information about the tickets online and deliver tickets that are not what you expected. When you complain they say that you can only get good information when you call, and the online information is vague and will never be specific enough. They make it sound like there is a disclaimer on site saying don't trust what you see as it may not be accurate, so call instead. But that is not the case. I would avoid these guys since they encourage sellers to enter vague information about the section of seats you are getting and you end up overpaying for cheaper sections."

This review was modified by ipalanki on August 18 2015 12:35:37 PM

"I placed an order requesting 3 adjacent tickets and made one payment. What the system did I have no clue but the outcome was three different tickets in three different sections from three different sellers. The original tickets were from ticket masters purchased by a secondary seller and then sold by Goodseattickets - no wonder the fee per ticket was $30…It's a lesson learned to never buy again from third party sellers. After I got the e-mails and realized what happened I tried to contact them immediately. It took me 3 days to finally get in touch with Goodseattickets. They insisted that I was stupid and placed three orders when I in fact did not. I should have taken a snapshot of the screen. I am trying to contact the Better Business Bureau - they claim that they are A rated which I doubt. The fact is that there is no zip code for this company. I hope that they go out of business soon. This is not a business is an official way of stealing money from people and it should be discouraged. "

"Am not sure why so many complaints. Like people don't know there is a service fee to each and it is a secondary ticket market...Just want to a give a shout out to Tim at the customer support for helping me find front row seats. Tickets arrived in 10 mins as electronic tickets. Thanks guys"

This review was modified by Tim_R on March 20 2015 04:28:11 PM

"I would be cautious purchasing tickets. I purchased 4 tickets to mamma mia, paid $115.00 per ticket only to find out the face value of the tickets is $67.50. When I contacted good seats I was told I purchased tickets from a 3 rd party and that the I was paying service fees. "

"Very disappointed with their service fees ($21 per ticket)!!! Then, the link to my tickets wouldn't work, couldn't log into my account. Received an error message that their technical support staff were contacted and to try again later. Well, after 6 days I was able to get exceptional help from ABC Tickets (not Goodseattickets - they wouldn't even talk to me until I contacted ABC Tickets first). ABC Tickets emailed my tickets directly to me within 2 mins. If you are selling e-tickets online, you have to make sure your system works, and DON'T RIP OFF YOUR CUSTOMERS WITH EXORBITANT FEES!!!!!"

"Hi. I writing to say I'm extremely disappointed with the service I received from Good Seats and Number One Tickets (outsourced vendor).

I ordered Metropolitan Opera tickets on 11/30 and paid $348 for two tickets for a show on 12/28. I paid a $98 "service charge" which was exorbitant and a $15 delivery charge for tickets that were never delivered to me although Good Seats guarantee that all tickets will be delivered FedEx on time and with a tracking number. I called both Good Seats and Number One on 12/29, the day of our show to inquire about the whereabouts of our tickets. Good Seats had no ability to ensure my tickets would be delivered to me because they had outsourced the service to this external vendor. And Good Seats also was unable to get Number One to responsive to their requests.

Number One never responded to my email inquiry on 12/24, had a full voice mailbox on 12/29 and claimed they called on 12/26 of which I have no evidence of. I had to call multiple times to request a written confirmation that my tickets would be at Will Call of which I'm still unsure they are since the Metropolitan Opera cannot confirm any purchases from outside vendors.

Needless to say, I will not use this vendor again. The stress caused by inadequate communication and lack of customer service is not worth any of the marginal savings one might think they are getting.

"I will never, ever again order tickets from this site. They said they had tickets for the Johnny Mathis show, so I ordered 2. It was for my husband's birthday. I then got a call back saying that there had been a mistake and the seats weren't together. All they had were three single seats far from one another. What a scam. Do not use them even if you really want the tickets. They could not offer a discount of any kind. Oh yeah, and my account won't be credited for 3-5 business days. This is probably how they make money. What a rip off."

"Scam site. Their phone number goes straight to voice mail, and their customer support email gets bounced back as undeliverable. They did not email me a receipt, but they sure charged my card. I will be disputing the charge with my CC company. Check their Facebook page -- full of comments of people complaining. I have no idea why so many positive reviews are floating around for this scam site."

"Bought Chicgo cubs tickets, got great seats and at a great price. Would recommend GoodSeatTickets to anyone looking for great deals on tickets in Chicago"

"Cheaper tickets compared to other sites.make sure to use their coupon codes for extra discount. Very pleased with the purchase. Can't wait to see the show live. "

"I've used GoodSeattickets.com many times to buy tickets to football events. Customer service was very helpful when i had to exchange the seats. Highly recommend using it! "

"Good, fast website and prompt service. Processing was quick and tickets arrived on time. Would shop here again and recommend to my friends or anyone wanting to buy tickets online."

"Went to my first cowboy game of the season. Courtesy of good seats, the view was great for the price. Will repeat. "

Share Goodseattickets.com's store rating

Goodseattickets.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Goodseattickets.com is not a merchant member
Goodseattickets.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!