Stores > Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN
  • Goody's, Lawren

Lawrenceburg, TN USA

Voice your opinion! Review Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN by clicking a star below.

2017-06-30

"I love Goody's and shop there all the time. I am on a first name basis with some of the employees."

2017-06-26

"i went into the store,looking for some male shorts/swim trunks.i was just browsing in my dept, and ending up purchasing 2 of the cutest tops,at half price.happy shopper"

2017-06-10

"My experience was great. .always is!..is a joy to be greeted so nicely.. and known for years by Linda..wonderful & faithful employee of many years..& all the great staff♡"

2017-06-02

"I love Goody's and I hope that they stay close so that I can continue shopping at their stores."

2017-05-17

"General experience was really good, I like to be able to shop without being bombarded by associates. However, it is nice to know that when I do need assistance, the employees are really nice and helpful."

2017-05-12

"When checking out, the register asked for my number. When I said I didn't want to give my number the cashier stopped checking me out until I gave my number and then proceeded to tell me don't worry I won't be calling you I have better things to do I have people to check out and other customers to help. You don't have to worry about me calling you, I've got a lot of more important things to do. I thought that was very rude, I'm not an idiot I knew she wouldn't be personally calling me. My number is private and I should not be required to give it out just to make a purchase. Not to mention I was on my lunch break and this is extended the amount of time it took me to check out."

Rep reply posted May-15-2017

A rep from Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN, rbSTAGE, has responded

“Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. We value your feedback, especially when we’re not meeting your expectations. We’re serious about providing exceptional customer service, and we regret we missed the mark on this day. Since your business is important to us, we’ll share your feedback with our Associates to get this corrected. If you’d like to discuss this further, please contact our call center at 1-800-472-8437. ”

2017-04-23

"I love the discounts that are offered!!"

2017-04-14

"Love the store, sales associate very helpful, well organized and fashionable clothing"

2017-04-01

"I love goodys I always find a great deal and they send me awesome coupons to slash the price even more!"

2017-03-20

"IT WAS QUIET AND VERY CLEAN. WHEN I NEEDED SOMEONE I COULD ONLY FIND THE CASHIER. HOWEVER WHEN I WAS PURCHASING SHE WAS VERY NICE, FRIENDLY MADE ME FEEL GOOD. SHE WAS GREAT"

2017-03-08

"My experience is always great when I shop at goodys. There is a great selection of clothing and other items. Affordable styles with variety of choices. I look forward to shopping here. My friends always ask me where did you find that. My reply is always goodys of course."

2017-02-23

"ok,,, Your survey is much too long.Thank you,"

2017-02-18

"It was very friendly,cozy,helpful for your every need"

2017-01-26

"Store was sufficient for basics; more variety for men's wear - there are also brown socks"

2017-01-21

"The 1st lady I had to wait for but she was nice and knew her business the lady that cashed me out not friendly and could care less if I got anything"

Share Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN's store rating

Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN is a merchant member
Goody's, Lawrenceburg, TN participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,383 merchant members.