Stores > Grainger Industrial Supply
  • Grainger Indust

Voice your opinion! Review Grainger Industrial Supply by clicking a star below.

2016-07-27

"Site looks comprehensive, good selection. I will probably purchase if I cannot find another cheaper source."

2016-07-27

"Problem is that it took 3 people on a chat line about a half an hour to get a quote. This is not the fault of the people and relates to the ineffective listing of component parts. I should be able to determine repair parts from the web site. For instance, on the 7ar06 fan, I needed bearings a motor and a pulley. The motor can be found from the written literature included with the fan as well as the motor. The so called drive package was not obvious from the web site or the literature and required three people on a chat line to accomplish."

2016-07-27

"I like the no pressure approach to researching products"

2016-07-27

"Unable to filter results by relevant criteria. Pricing often not competitive."

2016-07-27

"Good work and good products...."

2016-07-27

"Pretty good, I was looking for a pretty odd part, didn't find exactly what I wanted but something close enough, hopefully it works and I will be ordering more."

2016-07-26

"Some items are difficult to find without going through much research."

2016-07-26

"Questioned how my Admin login had someone else's name associated with it. We got it cleared up, though, I hope."

2016-07-26

"good much better then used to be"

2016-07-26

"Good site. Easy to navigate."

2016-07-26

"I have used Grainger for years and will continue to do so unless their prices raise to an noncompetitive level"

2016-07-26

"I could not find the product doing a search, used the online chat option to assist in finding the product needed."

2016-07-26

"too many pop ups and survey questions"

2016-07-26

"To be completely honest, I'm sorry, but I cannot stand the Grainger website. I find it very annoying and aggravating. I want simple and easy. Example: If I want to order Grabbers Steel Toe Boots. Have it pop up with the description and have a box to choose the different sizes so I can order all the sizes I need from that one screen. Why do I have to search for the other sizes. I keep previous orders and just search through them for the ID numbers cause it's ridiculous otherwise. Sorry to be so blunt but I have ordered off this site for the last 14 years at my job. It a lot better than it used to be. Here's another example....why on earth do I need to know the zip code of where I'm shipping to when I'm in the middle of ordering? Save that for checkout time. I don't know I'm sorry but it's a bit frustrating some days."

2016-07-26

"Great info on products, need to list both percentages and inch sizes together for same part. RE: .625=5/8"

Share Grainger Industrial Supply's store rating

Grainger Industrial Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Grainger Industrial Supply is not a merchant member
Grainger Industrial Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!