Stores > Grainger Industrial Supply

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Customer service: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Grainger Industrial Supply by clicking a star below.

2016-07-26

"To be completely honest, I'm sorry, but I cannot stand the Grainger website. I find it very annoying and aggravating. I want simple and easy. Example: If I want to order Grabbers Steel Toe Boots. Have it pop up with the description and have a box to choose the different sizes so I can order all the sizes I need from that one screen. Why do I have to search for the other sizes. I keep previous orders and just search through them for the ID numbers cause it's ridiculous otherwise. Sorry to be so blunt but I have ordered off this site for the last 14 years at my job. It a lot better than it used to be. Here's another example....why on earth do I need to know the zip code of where I'm shipping to when I'm in the middle of ordering? Save that for checkout time. I don't know I'm sorry but it's a bit frustrating some days."

2016-07-26

"Great info on products, need to list both percentages and inch sizes together for same part. RE: .625=5/8"

2016-07-26

"I wasn't online long enough to have the may I help you pop-ups--so that was a plus"

2016-07-26

"I'm happy I can now make account payments online"

2016-07-25

"I found it helpful to get information to use in deciding what I need to get"

2016-07-24

"I am creating an improved version of something. I found several options as a solution and selected a preferred option at a lower cost than I expected. The item was easy to find and order and I'll pick it up at the local Grainger store."

2016-07-24

"I usually buy in quanity.Like a case of WD40 etc,Why can't you have products by the case.Especiallyconsumable items.How many are in a case.And have it right out front where you can click on case."

2016-07-24

"It was very easy to navigate. I had no problems and was able to resolve navigations easily"

2016-07-23

"excellent, easy to nav. and good product at a great price"

2016-07-23

"Some product photos do not allow the viewer to see detail."

2016-07-23

"Excellent! Most websites of this type are archaic and difficult to navigate and/or time consuming. Your site is always easy to use and fast. I wish I had more things to order from your site so I could dump the other vendors I have to use!"

2016-07-23

"My experience on Grainger.com is always a good one."

2016-07-23

"The single best website I've ever used in regards to finding one product from a huge selection. I wish all sites made it as easy to narrow down results as this one. The selections to narrow down results are tailored very well to the related products, and that's extremely helpful in getting to the product I need as quickly and thoroughly as possible. Much, much better than most sites in similar industries. Nice job."

2016-07-23

"I called in and placed my order and sent someone to pick it up. Excellent service."

2016-07-23

"Parts found quickly and easily. Prices good, shipping excellent."

Share Grainger Industrial Supply's store rating

Grainger Industrial Supply is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Grainger Industrial Supply is not a merchant member
Grainger Industrial Supply does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!