Stores > GreatFurnitureDeal.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 8.93/10 8.93/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.84/10 8.84/10
Voice your opinion! Review GreatFurnitureDeal.com by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

Beautiful upholstered Bed Bench

"Beautifully upholstered piece of furniture. We ordered the light gray and it looks just like the picture. We put it under a window with white shutters and it works great!, matched my room perfectly..."

2017-07-23

Perfect for my living room

"Wow, This settee is more comfortable than it appears. And lightweight!!! I found it easy to maneuver all by myself. I see this being idea for a woman living alone who may need to move a lot or just likes to rearrange her furniture often. The print is adorable. I personally think it has a vintage look. The cushions are surprisingly plush. The back is hard but once you add the cushions it's perfect. The whole thing must be put together but everything you need is included right there in the box--allen wrench, bolts, etc. This is more loveseat size. It is not long enough to take naps on."

2017-07-22

Great purchase

"Okay so I have to say I like this Chest just fine and I'm satisfied, but there's a catch as to why it's so inexpensive. It's a real task putting it together! I didn't even know where to begin. It comes in a ton of pieces with so many screws bolts whatever, you'll need tools and if you're like me you'll need your boyfriend to do it! Lol. But I'm happy with it now, Good luck! Thanks!!! Fast Delivery..."

2017-07-21

Absolutely love!

"The best choice I made, I was undecided on buying this two accent chairs and had it on my bag for a few days but finally placed my order two days ago and got here before time , I put it together did not have a problem me and my husband love it , thank you so much best choice ever they are conformable and beautiful !! Fast smart shipping. I felt really dumb because I thought they forgot the legs in shipping but super impressed with how they ship them inside the bottom. Very easy to assemble and I like the look. I put them in my family room. I am very pleased. "

2017-07-18

I'm so extremely satisfied with this sectional

"I'm so extremely satisfied with this sectional! I was hesitant because there was only one review. The couch was packaged properly for safe delivery. I'm a 32 year old male, I installed couch in an hour by myself! It's exactly the right measurements. Cushions are a little stiff. But I'm happy about that. The break In period with my two toddlers, will hold up to the test!! If you're looking for a sectional, for the price, it's an awesome purchase!!!"

2017-07-15

Good Quality and Very Good Price Too!!!

"A very good Sofa. Have had this just over a month and we like it very well, very comfortable. Good quality. I was a little surprised when it did arrive as it was in what I thought a rather small box. Opening it up the backs and side supports were separate. I about 10 min we had them installed (they just slide onto arms) and we were set.

2017-07-14

7-months ordeal continues, no end in site - they got my money, but I do not have the furniture!

"Seven months ago, in January of 2017, I purchase a superb Sky (Amini) dining room for my beach house, about 170 miles away from my primary residence. Their price was average, a little less than $5,000, and I was promised a "white glove delivery" withing few weeks, no more than 6 (six). It has been 6 times 6 weeks, and still going.
During this time I traveled almost 2,000 miles and made 6 (six) trips to receive pieces of this furniture, and on 4 occasions it came broken to my house - because no one verified it at the local shipper warehouse, as per contract.
I was once compensated for a trip I was sent, by the shipper, during nighttime, and then the furniture did not come at all.
I asked the seller to complete the order, or take it back, but the two people (managers - Kathy, and Janille) refused to give me a time frame, and when I asked how long will it take, perhaps years, they said it would be unusual, but they will try as many times as necessary, two years or more, if they must.
If I return the furniture they threatened me both with collections, yet they did not complete the order. I do not use the furniture because I am afraid it will become scratched, and the lawsuit seems now inevitable.
My credit card company offered to take the money back from them.
I need a lawyer.

2017-07-13

SUPERB RECLINER

"I was pleasantly surprised by this low cost rocker recliner. At first I thought it would be to small for my 6'5" linebacker built guy, but wrong I was. He loves it and the chair fits him perfectly. The chair is super well padded and the mechanical recliner equipment works like a champ. The only assembly is sliding the fully complete chair back through two slots on the fully complete chair seat--maybe it took 30 seconds. Love the color the red matches my couch perfectly. I have seen recliners costing 2 or 3 times as much that were not made as well as this one. Arrived as described easy to put together. Durable, looks and feels great."

2017-07-11

Quality and Nice Decorative Product!!!

"High quality, nicely packaged all in one piece and they look great on a nightstand. The only thing I didn't realize is the on/off switch is lower down on the cord and not on the actual lamp. Minor inconvenience. Still very pleased for the price. Thanks to you all. Lamps are smaller than I thought. But still everything I wanted . Simple but still stylish."

2017-07-09

Luxurious Dresser and Mirror

"Came on time. Awesome quality. Looks like very costly. Both fits better. Very easy to assemble. Thanks to great furniture deal sales and delivery. Will recommend."

2017-07-08

The most comfortable Sofa I Purchased.......

"I'm very pleased. This is one of the most comfortable sofas I've had. I even sleep on it at night. It's the perfect size. It reclines at an angle, or almost all the way back, without having to be far from the wall. Mine is about two inches from the wall. Also, it was delivered in a box that made it very easy for the young man who was helping me to move it upstairs by himself. The seller contacted me to make sure everything went smoothly. I'm very pleased.

2017-07-07

My Beautiful DayBed

"Purchased this for guest room which ended up being a regularly used bed. It works great! Lots of storage space underneath. I bought a signature sleep 6inch mattress and it holds up well. My toddler jumps on it and still no issues with sturdiness. Easy to assemble and yes one leg was slightly bent, but I fixed it with my rubber mallet. Overall very satisfied for the price."

2017-07-04

Awesome Power Reclining Sofa

"I have bought power reclining sectional . Worth the $. It's my first shop online on this site. Delivery is very fast. No damage . Always felt that what would be there if products not be good. But all is well after buying this sectional. Never felt bad after using this item. Very fine material and shape of this sofa. Reclining section is awesome. Feels like heaven. Power is working well . Many compliments got about this from my friends. Will come again on this site. Recommend to others surely. Thanks to Great Furniture Deal."

2017-06-30

VERY NICE CHAIR FOR Entire family.....

"Bought it for Mother's day and received it on May 5th (Friday). There are different massages as well so if you don't like one, there's bound to be one that you like (the rolling mode is something my doesn't like). With the massages, you can add on other preferences to make it a much more better experience, the heat, the foot rollers, and the air bags make it it a paradise.

Finally, I've only tried one of the modes but they have 4 custom massages that you can select from that switches positions on your bodies to massage. This is probably the best feature of the massage chair, it makes the massage much more "well rounded"!

The only thing I don't like is the inconvenience of having to turn off your chair from the back and also having to unplug it. Although it's minor, if the off button was on the chair hand and you didn't have to unplug it that would be better. It's still an amazing chair though, regardless!

2017-06-29

This is the worst company we have ever dealt with - 0 stars!!!

"At first they delivered very late apparently for the reason that the quality was not good. Then they deliver a crappy product, have NO customer service and blame everyone but themselves. Even the person at the customer service line is very rude and disrespectful. Stay away from them as far as you can! They blame their shipper and then the manufacturer. Won't give information who the manufacturer is about the warranty etc. Absolute HORRIBLE!!"

Share GreatFurnitureDeal.com's store rating

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member
GreatFurnitureDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!