Stores > GreatFurnitureDeal.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.13/10 9.13/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.19/10 9.19/10
Voice your opinion! Review GreatFurnitureDeal.com by clicking a star below.
2017-08-31

Great Reclining chair

"I love this chair! It's a great price and a great product. Our nursery is awaiting our new arrival when I'll really get to try it out but for now I pop in and relax for a few and really enjoy the comfort of this rocker. If I could change one thing, the wings would be a little bigger so you can lean your head on it. That's why I bought this chair to begin with, but I'll find a way to make it work. perfect!"

2017-08-28

Nice Office chair

"Just received and put together. It appears to be a very nice chair for the price. Luckily a co-worker was around and help me put together. I could have done it by myself, but was easier with an extra set of hands."

2017-08-26

Better than expected!

"This couch really does look just as good as the pictures. It came in three huge boxes and took about 1.5 hours for my wife and I to fully assemble it. We are very happy with the white/off-white color and how it fits in our space. We wish someone had told us how firm it is... definitely a firmer couch than what we'd hoped for. That being said, we're happy with what we got for the price. It's comfortable enough with the chaise and ottoman to kick up your feet on."

2017-08-20

Fantastic Sofa

"We bought this couch looking for an inexpensive option. We haven't found our dream sectional yet so this was our work around until we do. We could not be happier. Shipping was quick! Came in one box and the way it is to assemble takes less than 20 minutes. No tools required. It is extremely comfortable! It sits low to the ground which is great for young children. Definitely worth the price! Product is true to color and the cushion covers do come off the be washed. Overall highly satisfied."

2017-08-14

Great buy!

"Product as described. Inexpensive, easy to assemble and to operate, great buy!! I am using it for my church's audiovisual station and it's working great so far.

2017-08-12

Very Simple Light, Happy With.

"I like it so well that I bought a second one for the outside of my house. I also use those light bulbs with the built in dawn to dusk feature. Together they make a great outdoor light. Only downside, is it takes three arms to install the thing. But I find that is a problem for most light fixtures."

2017-08-07

AMAZING!!!!!!

"Gives off such a great light and looks so good in our kitchen! We love the look!"

2017-08-06

perfect for our living room

"This company is amazing! We initially had a small manufacturers issue with the recliner and they quickly responded and replaced the item free of charge. The new recliner is great, perfect for our living room."

2017-08-04

I'm so glad

"Really comfortable and soft! You cant feel the springs and the contact feels really natural! Really happy with this purchase! Everything Gone Very Well. Thanks, buy again. I am very Happy buying a mattress with such a low price..."

2017-07-31

Love it...

"first time i got better quality furniture online. Love my new settee, upholstered in leather, Cream Color. Stainless steel legs. Price is acceptable. On time delivery, Very Good Customer service. Thanks to all."

2017-07-30

Very Good Lamp

"This is a nice, cute little lamp. Keep in mind, it's very small. It takes the small, night-light style candelabra bulbs. I was told at home depot that the max small lamps like this can really take is 60 watts, so also keep that in mind. I'm really pleased with it! It looks classy for a great price."

2017-07-27

Best deal Here for Me.

"This is the Best Buy ever. Packaged well. I did not have to put it together. I did have to screw the feet on but it only took a few minutes. You wouldn't have to use the feet if you don't want to. This is a very deep brown... Almost black but exactly what I wanted. It has a hinged lid that stays open. I am using this for extra seating in my kitchen eating area. I will use it to store big bags of potatoes or onions and my kitchen step stool. I can also use it elsewhere in my house for extra seating but for now it will stay in the kitchen area."

2017-07-26

Beautiful upholstered Bed Bench

"Beautifully upholstered piece of furniture. We ordered the light gray and it looks just like the picture. We put it under a window with white shutters and it works great!, matched my room perfectly..."

2017-07-23

Perfect for my living room

"Wow, This settee is more comfortable than it appears. And lightweight!!! I found it easy to maneuver all by myself. I see this being idea for a woman living alone who may need to move a lot or just likes to rearrange her furniture often. The print is adorable. I personally think it has a vintage look. The cushions are surprisingly plush. The back is hard but once you add the cushions it's perfect. The whole thing must be put together but everything you need is included right there in the box--allen wrench, bolts, etc. This is more loveseat size. It is not long enough to take naps on."

2017-07-22

Great purchase

"Okay so I have to say I like this Chest just fine and I'm satisfied, but there's a catch as to why it's so inexpensive. It's a real task putting it together! I didn't even know where to begin. It comes in a ton of pieces with so many screws bolts whatever, you'll need tools and if you're like me you'll need your boyfriend to do it! Lol. But I'm happy with it now, Good luck! Thanks!!! Fast Delivery..."

Share GreatFurnitureDeal.com's store rating

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member
GreatFurnitureDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!