Stores > GreatFurnitureDeal.com

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.44/10 4.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 4.17/10 4.17/10
    Customer service: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review GreatFurnitureDeal.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-25

Quick and easy Process

"Easy website . Nice to use . My dining room set came in time. Thank you."

2017-05-13

Do not buy anything from GreatFurnitureDeals - Run, Run away...

"GreatFurnitureDeals - I suggest you disclose your deceptive business practices on your seller page so Amazon customers can be informed about your 25% restocking fees in advance of purchase! We bought a mattress through Amazon, received tested it for one night and it was not as advertised.

We repackaged the mattress next and asked for a return. GreatFurnitureDeals took over 30 days to set up the return then held on to 25% of our purchase price claiming the mattress is used. Terrible customer service and greedy as they will unfortunately sell this mattress again as new...

2017-05-09

horrible customer service

"****update**** because they did not like the review a man named harry called me and stated he was canceling my order, I said I do not want him to and do not authorize him to and he stated very rudely "thankfully I do not need that" then I asked for his extension or ID and he stated "whatever you want it to be" and got extremely rude, I asked if he was the owner as I had never had anyone just cancel an order and be so rude and he stated no and hung up. NEVER EVER BUY HERE! Have not gotten my chair yet and if i did not need it I would cancel the order due to the women answering the phone. They blame the customer, quote policies, and offer no help if you call. The opening of my business is delayed due to the chairs delay and they offered zero options and did not offer to help or expedite or make phone calls or do anything. Jess and ext 404 and katy at ext 606 should def not be in the customer service industry. "

2017-04-25

Great site to use with!!

"Very Good site, user friendly site. Will tell to friend also."

2017-04-21

Amazing Mattress, base and sheets. Couldn't have been easier.

"I ordered a Serta Adjustable base and mattress. It was a high dollar order and I couldn't be happier. I received free sheets that were amazing and ended up ordering more they were so great. Couldn't be happier. Thanks guys!"

2017-04-17

Love my new furniture!!

"I just Love my new furniture. I had several questions regarding the piece and they always responded quickly to my emails. It was a great price also."

2017-04-13

Great Service, Great Prices

"I had a wonderful experience with GreatFurnitureDeal.com. I had been trying to find Aico's Windsor Court dining set for a reasonable price and not only did I find Great Furniture Deal offered the set at price below many other websites, but they could also deliver it to me a lot sooner. I was very pleased working with Ray and I will definitely shop here again. "

2017-01-22

Horrible company

"I would never recommend buying furniture from greatfurnituredeal.com. I paid almost $3000 for a new sectional from them in early November 2016, I was told 4-6 weeks in production and another 2 weeks for delivery. It's almost February 2017 and I still have not received it. I've called over 8 times to inquire about the status of my order and have been given every excuse for why it has not arrived. I was told the expected ship date was originally 12/14/16, then that got pushed back 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks. It didn't end up shipping until mid January. Horrible customer service, they don't accept any responsibility for anythimg. DO NOT buy from this company. I will never do business. I hope at least the furniture meets expectations when it does finally arrive. I'm almost afraid I have fallen into a scam...

*Update 2/26/2017

I finally received the sectional in late January. It is a 3 piece sectional, and the end sofa piece of the sectional was severely damaged. The frame of the sectional is completely destroyed and the unit is unusable.

I contacted both the delivery company and the seller immediately, and after 2 weeks of back and forth they decided that they would choose to replace it as opposed to trying to send a technician to repair it.

It has been 3 weeks since I was last in contact with the seller and I have had no further updates or corispondence with them. I will update if and when have received the replacement unit. Up until this point it has been nearly a 5 month journey and I will never do business with this seller again.

2017-01-18

BUYER BEWARE OF THESE LIARS DO REVIEW WITH BBB BEFORE PURCHASE

"We were in need of a new living room set and we found one we liked. to save a little bit of money we placed an order with www.greatfurnituredeal.com on Sept 21, 2016 the website showed in stock however after the purchase we were told that the items were going to be shipped from where they are manufactured on or about the 12th of October and being that my wife and I are both disabled veterans we thought ok we can make due without couches till they come. When October 12th came we called in and was then told that they weren't even manufactured yet. We then asked if we could cancel the order and they then tell us that we can't because it is a custom couch however they sell the identical couch in our town (we ordered from them to save a little money). We were never told that we couldn't cancel the order when placing the order. That same day (oct 12) the manager Katy sends us an email stating their policy (almost a month later and as we were trying to cancel) like a bait and switch. Needless to say we filled a complaint with the credit card company and let katy know. She then stated well it is still going to be constructed and shipped to your address and if you reject the shipment you will be charged fees. So we contacted our credit card company to see what the status was of the dispute and ask if they can do that. We felt as a consumer we had no leg to stand on so we continued to sit on the floor then on Nov 9 2016 at 8 am it shows out for delivery however it was out for delivery in Utah not Arizona where we live. So we proceeded to call Katy again and she then told us that we cancelled the order and they would not be shipping the items to us. However, after that we received notice from Citibank say dispute was clear it showed that the Greatfurnituredeal.com responded to the credit card company and said it was delivered to us. We tried to work with them to see how to still get the couches and she wanted us to pay and additional $1000 to get them to Arizona from Utah. We asked if we could drive up there and pick them up she said I am sorry we can't do that. Feeling helpless, We then refiled the dispute with Citibank and sent them proof. Here it is Jan 18 2017 and they still haven't responded to Citibank. However they have now sent us a Collection notice through Fidelity Information Corporation for the amount of 1803.02 which is the amount of the couches minus the warranty. I called and left a message with the collections department and no call back. Today (Jan 18) i called again and to my surprise I get Katy Adams from greatfurnituredeal.com whom is the person who took my order, and the only manager, and now the collections person. I don't know what kind of business is being run there. I spoke with her to try and settle this and she wants me to pay $1100 for something i never received, tried to cancel before they were constructed, or shipped. I am completely baffled that a company can conduct business in such a way. We went with them to save money and we ended up on having to go spend more money to buy the ones in our town because we were in too much pain from sitting on the floor. (as we are disable veterans). To top it all off we are still fighting too refrain from being billed through Citibank(our credit card company) and now this collections letter. we have perfect credit and to have something like this possibly going to jeopardize our credit over items that we never even seen, felt, how do we even know they existed. i HAVE TRIED TO DEAL WITH KATY NUMEROUS TIMES AND SHE ALWAYS WANTS TO ARGUE INSTEAD OF REACHING A GOAL OR GIVING HONEST INFORMATION. WE HAVE FILED COMPLAINTS WITH THE FEDERAL TRADE COMMISSION , BBB, TO HELP RESOLVE ISSUE AS WELL AS CITI BANK. PLEASE SAVE URSELF THE TROUBLE AND AVOID THESE SCAM ARTIST. KATY NEVER WANTED TO COMPROMISE OR EVEN ACT LIKE A MANAGER."

2017-01-04

Horrible and dishonest

"Don't have energy for all the details. Sent me the wrong ottoman and want me to pay $500 to send it back. Do NOT trust this company. They are very rude and dishonest unless they want a sale from you. "

2016-12-07

Still no couch

"I ordered my couch from this company in October. It's December and I still havnt received it. When I contact customer support they keep telling me I'll get it next week. Next week rolls around, still no couch, call, they tell me next week. I'm apparently never going to receive my couch I paid over 2 grand for. I will not buy from this company again. "

2016-04-28

Amazing service!

"My husband and I searched for the perfect dining chairs for our already purchased table. We found the perfect chair at a not so perfect price. We searched some more and found the same chair here at GreatFurnitureDeal.com for less than half the price AND free shipping! Our shipment was delivered in less than three days to our local delivery company. We thought it was to good to be true and a scam. So I called asking questions, to which the employee was very professional and assured me it was no scam. Our chairs arrived today in perfect condition! They were delivered in less than a week!"

2015-11-28

"Purchased a buffet early in the year (around Feb). Took a couple of months to arrive, which was expected. However it was defective. A reshipment too another couple of months...received the 2nd shipment in July 2015. It was damaged in shipment and GreatFurnitureDeal.com has refused to do anything about it. I have sent pictures of the damage, including a picture of the delivery showing the damaged box at the time of the delivery, sent copies of the delivery notice where deliveryman wrote that it was damaged. Claims department has been trying to ignore me for 4 months now. I keep writing and they keep coming up with more excuses. Sometimes they don't believe it was damaged, other times they offer a credit, when I accept that they change their mind and say they have to file a claim with the shipper, then they say they have to file a claim with the manufacturer. I don't care who the have to file claims with, they need to handle my claim on their own and then go after whomever they want. DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. "

2015-08-18

"I recently purchased a $2000 desk from GreatFurnitureDeals.com. Big mistake. It took 2 weeks to receive a damaged desk with missing hardware. I requested a full refund, and instead they ordered a replacement. I was forced to store the damaged desk in my home for 3 weeks before a replacement arrived. Over this period, I had to personally call claims to find out the status of this order. Claims was very slow and reluctant to make any contact with me. I also asked them to address the hardware issues. Finally the replacement arrived damaged again, and with the same hardware problems. I decided to piece together a complete set from the undamaged parts. The shipping company still hadn't picked up the damaged product! Finally, the shipping company scheduled to pick up the damaged desk. I neatly placed the desk with packaging in my driveway for pickup. I left town and came home 3 days later to find the desk was picked up, but the packaging was strewn about my and my neighbors yards. There's even more to this story, but I think it is clear that my experience with this company has been very negative. I will not be a returning customer. "

2015-07-01

"Wow, I wish I read all the reviews before making the purchase with this company. I could tell they did not care when I mentioned I plan to give them a negative review. Looks like they have nothing to loose. I have purchased a $1,000 coffee table from GreatFurnitureDeal.com. Few hours after delivery I contacted them to notify of the damage (a crack on the side of the table). In summary I was told, there is nothing they can do. I am now stuck with a $1,000 damaged coffee table. Thanks GreatFurnitureDeal.com! Terrible, terrible customer service. "

Share GreatFurnitureDeal.com's store rating

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GreatFurnitureDeal.com is not a merchant member
GreatFurnitureDeal.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!