Stores > GreenEcoSavers

703-880-6658
      703-773-6951
      service@greenecosavers.com
      703-880-6658

Voice your opinion! Review GreenEcoSavers by clicking a star below.

2011-08-06

"Received in a timely manner. Friendly customer service, had no problem exchanging item do to my error. Great company, would do business with again."

2011-05-09

"very fast shipping, with no breakage and the best part is free shipping"

2011-01-25

"Yes, GreenEcoSavers has low prices, but more importantly, they offer something most companies don't -- great customer service. I had a potentially challenging warranty issue with an LED light fixture. With a super-fast response and positive attitude from GreenEcoSavers, the fixture was replaced at no cost by the manufacturer -- no questions asked. I'll definitely use GreenEcoSavers again."

2010-11-22

"Customer Support was extremely helpful in ensuring that my order was delivered on time and catered to the orders different needs. He was very pleasant and his follow-up time was great and definitely noteworthy. We had the order drop-shipped to 27 different locations and all of the shipments arrived when needed. I would recommend GreenEcoSavers to people in the future if their needs called for your products. Thank you very much! "

2010-01-18

"Shipped on date promised. Delivered undamaged the following day. Inverter is installed and operating.
There is an error in their ad that did not matter to me because I had researched the product. The EN-M210-84-240-S12 is designed for 84 crystalline cells and is OK an 72 cells. I needed the higher voltage design.
This seems to be an excellent company :)

2009-10-08

"I was very happy with my purchase with GreeEcoSavers. They had the best prices after I searched for more than 20-30 webistes. I already highly recommended them to my cotractors, friends and families. It wasn't only their best prices, but they were very prompt when giving me information on the prodcuts and updates on shipping as well. "

2009-09-30

"GreenEcoSavers had the best price I could find. Shipping was free and the order was processed and ship promptly. The day after the order was delivered I received a follow up phone call to confirm that everything was in order. I will order from them again. "

2009-09-09

"Sanyo solar panels! These guys have great prices and the shipping was fast and free. Even better, customer service has excellent follow through. Good service like that is hard to find these days. I plan to order more solar panels through these guys as soon as we've completed our demonstration site. If this was ebay, I'd give them a solid positive rating. If it was Amazon, I'd give them 5 stars."

2009-04-25

"Best price for item sought. Free shipping. Fast shipping. Nice website. Takes PayPal! I would definitely recommend this company to anyone looking for energy savings related products."

2009-04-01

"The website was clean, clutter-free and offers descriptive information about the product offering. Ordering the product from the website was a breeze. Having the flexibility to choose your payment method from, pretty much, most options out there, makes the payment process convenient and secure. The products arrived in just a couple of days after placing my order. Oh, and BTW, there were NO SHIPPING CHARGES for my order. They were packaged well and arrived unscathed. I purchased a power monitor and a smart power strip. Having used them for about a month now, I should say that I am very satisfied with the quality of the products as well as the prompt arrival of my shipment. It is neat to see a website dedicated to selling green products and doing an excellent job at that. I would give GreenEcoSavers.com five stars for their ordering process, promptness in shipping and the quality of their product offering and would definitely order from them again in the future."

2009-03-23

"Great delivery time and fast responce to my questions. This was my first contact with this vendor. I will definitely do business here again."

2009-03-22

"I recently shopped for couple of products on Greenecosavers.com.

The site was easy to use, wide choice of products and immediate confirmation and delivery in couple of days. Top notch service and would recommend to any one looking for green products. Overall it was a good experience.

2009-03-19

"There are some nice expensive items to buy from them and was not sure if they are safe as they had no ratings. So, I bought a cheap product and to my surprise they shipped super fast using Fedex and very well packed.

Now, can confidently buy more from them.

2009-03-17

"I found this website real easy to use. Excellent range of products for residential or commercial use. Easy to navigate between the pages. Easy to compare prices with comparable products in the market. There is a wide variety of products and price range to suit my needs and most other people. It was really user freindly for check -out and paying. I received my order within 2 days of ordering. My order was processed quickly and no hassle's. Customer support was very knowledgable and answered all my questions and infact gave me some tips on how to save more money. The best thing I liked was all the environmentally responsible products offered at affordable prices. Highly reccomend this site. "

2009-03-15

"We ordered 12 LLF LR6 LED lights. A rep from GreenEcoSavers was very helpful over email in helping me choose the right product, look at other web sites for comparison, and discussing bulk order discounts. The product was shipped promptly and arrived in perfect condition. We are very happy with this shopping experience and have already recommended GreenEcoSavers to friends."

Share GreenEcoSavers's store rating

GreenEcoSavers is a Merchant Member! Learn more

GreenEcoSavers is a merchant member
GreenEcoSavers participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. See all 3,438 merchant members.