Stores > Greentoe
  • Greentoe

Voice your opinion! Review Greentoe by clicking a star below.
2017-01-04

What a fabulous buying experience...

"The service is impeccable. They are working with you to get the best price from the best authorized retailers. The communication is open. No pressure no plays. Just people trying to get you the best for the best price. Highly highly recommended. "

2016-12-26

My Dream Camera at a Great Price!

"I heard about Greentoe on the Ugly Hedgehog photography forum and decided to give it a try. I was able to get a great price, less than grey market, for my new Canon 5D Mark IV! The camera has full USA Warranty and is absolutely brand new. The ordering process was simple and communications with Greentoe were answered quickly. The camera was in my hands about four days after my order was placed. With the money I saved I'll be able to buy some nice accessories! I'll be going back to Greentoe for my next big purchase - a telephoto zoom for shooting birds. "

2016-06-30

Phenomenal Prices, Great Concept, Great Deals

"Got the Canon 80D for under $1050, brand new with USA warranty card.
Everything went smooth. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks Greentoe.

2016-05-01

Customer since May 2014

"I have used them a bunch!
I don't have to pay tax on the items or shipping.
NO tax, as the suppliers are usually in NY.
I make sure that I place my offer before 11am est.
And although my setting offers them 3 days to get me the price I want,
I have the product the following day by 1130am via UPS ground.

The gear is always sent to me from an authorized dealer.

I couldn't be happier.

Great service!
Great service!!!
Great service!!!!!

2016-04-12

10/10 will use again

"This site has forever changed the way I buy camera gear. I saved almost $200 on my first 2 purchases. The customer service is excellent and my bids were accepted the same day I made an offer. It's also very reassuring that they only deal with authorized vendors (no import or grey market gear) Thank you Greentoe! "

2016-04-05

Exceeded My Expectations

"On a whim, I made a bid through Greentoe for a lens that I didn't think I could afford. The amount I chose was the most I could spend. It was ambitious - but Greentoe made it happen. I will definitely try Greentoe again next time there's equipment that I need!"

2016-03-21

Awesome service!

"I shoot professionally, and sometimes I get really great deals direct from manufacturers. I heard about Greentoe and decided to check it out since I was curious. I couldnt believe it when I get a price that was better than a manufacturer had quoted me at the professional shooter price!

Iv'e purchased a bunch of stuff through Greentoe, which equates to THOUSANDS of dollars. They are still small but it isnt perfect, but their customer service is awesome, they are communicative if something doesnt go perfectly, and they have always gotten me at least the best deal available. More likely than not, Ive gotten deals i didnt think were possible.

2016-03-16

Great customer service and savings

"Great service and product arrived as specified."

2016-03-13

Great service!

"It makes me feel valued as a customer for the CEO to reach out to me as a customer. My experience with Greentoe, so far, has been a great one. I've already recommended your company to another photographer friend of mine as she is starting to look for new lenses for her collection. Your team has been phenomenal about helping me through the process and understanding how it works.

I wanted to purchase a Canon 6D, so I tried Greentoe after looking on several sites selling the camera. The customer service representatives were quick to respond to my emails, and when I found a better bundle deal online, they were able to find a vendor who was willing to match that price for the camera.

2016-03-12

I 've bought via Greentoe a multiple of times and saved money each time

"I believe I saved more money than using any other way of buying the same items. I've used Greentoe 3+ times and will happily use it again. "

2016-03-12

Personal Customer Service

"I appreciated the personal service they provided, and the opportunity to purchase great lenses at a reduced price. The app worked great except the tracking # button did not hyperlink to my tracking # it just took me to UPS main page. The emails that I received had the same tracking # for both orders so there seems to be a glitch there, but Christopher was very helpful through the whole process and provided the correct tracking #s. A great new option to purchase my photo equipment. I will definitely be a repeat customer. "

2016-03-07

Tried and i regret it.

"I was reading online about Greentoe where you can get gadgets for cheap, well i tried today and is the worst experience ever. I got "100 off" of the lens, but when i check on the website of the retailer the same lens was 100 off with a free dock and 4% money back.

I paid a extra 20 to get it delivery fast since i have a event where to go and i need the lens. I check my invoice and is said order "cancelled" i have a pending charge of 809.00 on my credit card.

Now i don't have MY MONEY to buy it someone else, i cant shoot the event and i need to wait until the bank clear the transaction something that will take 5 to 7 days.

Check before ordering in Greentoe, check all the authorized retailer in case they have offers.

2016-02-16

Cash Back Reward

"Purchased a lens through Greentoe.com. $50.00 Cash Back Reward was promised by Greentoe.
The purchase of the lens went very smoothly. However, the Cash Back Reward was not received. My inquires were initially not answered timely. However, received email from the President of the company apologizing and explaining why my emails went not replied to in his absence. His honesty is rare in todays market place and much appreciated. Cash Back Reward was sent immediately. Based on how the issue was resolved am still pleased with Greentoe and would use them again.

2016-02-11

More than impressed - THANK YOU!!

"Price was awesome. Customer service incredible. Vendor was equally customer oriented. Item arrived in 3 days. Not only will I return here in the future, I highly recommend site to all!! Thank You Greentoe and retailer - I could not be happier with my first purchase here. "

2015-12-19

"This was my first experience with Greentoe and I must say that I am genuinely impressed. I was able to purchase my camera kit below Black Friday prices! I reached out to the vendor that is fulfilling the purchase with a shipping question and received a response early the following morning. My kit arrived within 4 days of submitting the offer.

I was skeptical when I first came across the site and it's unique pricing model. Somehow they make it work and deliver an unmatched value to the consumer. Everything has exceeded my expectations.

If that wasn't enough, the CEO/Co-founder emailed me personally to ensure I had a good experience.

Share Greentoe's store rating

Greentoe is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Greentoe is not a merchant member
Greentoe does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!