Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.32/10 5.32/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.91/10 5.91/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.07/10 5.07/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.06/10 5.06/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.
2017-08-18

Groupon gift voucher print.

"Groupon was able to help me out with my purchase on the first attampt!"

No hassle at all!

"I bought a Groupon, and realized I assumed something that wasn't correct. I was within my three day purchase window. When I asked to cancel and re-purchase, the cancellation happened within minutes with no more effort from me. Lots of confidence in Groupon!"

2017-08-18

There are Angels out there!

"I had horrible customer service with a massage vendor not wanting to be contacted in person but only online. Their service online was booked & even after informing them the Groupon would expire they wouldn't comply either by e-mail or phone messages. There was an extension made once it had expired but the vendor still couldn't fit me in & even after an initial one attempt in person which they closed for an emergency, they did not reschedule. After giving up on receiving service from this vendor I dealt with my customer service rep; Amerul M., who worked with me in solving my dilemma even after computer problems on my end & gave me excellent results. I received a trade in voucher, made my appointment & received service at a new massage vendor the same day! Groupon customer service came thru for me & I will continue to use them! In the past I had several vouchers expire before being used & received extensions on them, I'm very satisfied with the customer service."

2017-08-17

They do not check the businesses - beware of scams!

"Don't sue Groupon for salon services! They are only good for very limited entertainment functions - you cannot be sure they have verified anything about the business and if you have any issues with fulfillment they refuse to assist, refund or credit. They continue to send stock emails that show they are not even reading your complaint. Groupon does not care - so buyer Beware - only purchase if you are very comfortable that it is a legitimate business and you will be able to get your deal - in fact you should probably make the appointment and check out the business BEFORE ever considering the Groupon - and know that if you have ANY issues Groupon will not help you at all. "

Invitation

"I purchase Groupon for some invitations . The sale was misleading . I visit the website first (zazzle.com) to look at the different style of 50th birthday invitation I liked to make sure I wanna purchase this Groupon. I purchase it .Now the invitation that I like is not one of those on their selected list! Now I'm really disappointed because the one they have selected are not my style. Hopefully I can get a refund because it's totally misleading. "

Troubles with refund/credit

"I was a little disappointed with Groupon because I purchased a Groupon for a massage and a couple weeks later I decided to finally book my massage. Well when I called the massage place they were booked through October(I called at the beginning on July) and my husband and I are military and are moving in September. So I contacted Groupon to see if they could just credit my account or something because I just wanted my massage. They said they'd get back to me by the end of the current day. Well 5 days later they finally got back to me just to tell me their policy and that there was nothing they could do. I understand enforcing the policy but it was just a little unfortunate it took them days to tell me that and they weren't able to make an exception just so I could get a credit on my account. Overall, id have to rate it 2 stars because that's $60 I'm never going to get back and that's a little frustrating."

GROUPON BUCKS????

"Groupon discontinued a deal with a vendor. Feel I should get a REFUND not "Groupon Bucks". Very disappointing "

Excellent expereince as a customer - Good deals & great customer service,

"Usually the app is straightforward and easy to use. Although I've had several issues with venders, groupon itself is very responsive, and has credited or refunded almost every time. Very happy"

Great Quick Help

"I misunderstood something in the process of purchasing a Groupon. I contacted them immediately and almost instantly, I received a response, correcting the issue. Very pleased and very grateful."

2017-08-16

ILL NEVER USE GROUPON AGAIN!!

"As a customer I have always received subpar service from Groupon, as a merchant I was treated like scum! I have to chase Groupon to uphold their end of the bargain by paying me for a service that sold. Dealing with them is a nightmare! I should have to take this to court for a measly $128 dollars but I can and will... it's a Shane the way they treat customer. But I won't stop and Groupon is banned from selling anything else! "

Excellent customer service!

"I purchased a Groupon and sent it to a friend as a gift. My friend accidentally deleted the email and couldn't pull it from a deleted file. I reached out to Groupon to see how to re-send the voucher. I received a response to my email within just a matter of 3 hours and they not only were able to re-generate the email to my friend but also provided me with copies of the vouchers as well so I could print for them. Very quick and responsive customer service! Not to mention I love the deals that they have! "

2017-08-15

alls well that ends well!

"I purchased two Groupon deals from the same merchant through Groupon for Phone Surgeons, for screen repair on an iPad and an iPhone. Used the Groupon for my iPad and everything went well. Better than well. They fixed some other issues I was having with it and didn't even charge me. So when we went back to get my granddaughters iphone screen repaired with the other Groupon I was shocked to find out the store had closed. Tried to reach them in another location but never could get a reply to my voicemail. So I contacted Groupon and within a few days I received a email from Groupon apologizing for my troubles and would be giving me a $ credit for that Groupon. While I would have been much more happy to have the iPhone screen replaced at a great price I can understand that Groupon had no control over this mishap. Thank you Groupon for having my back! - sincerely Maureen "

Horrendous

"As I attempted to enter a discount code, I accidentally pressed the 'buy' button on the screen. It was an honest mistake and I never would have paid full price for the item - hence the reason for trying to enter a discount code. There is no 'purchase summary' screen to look at before making your final purchase. And I don't think it's a coincidence that the 'buy' button is very near the discount code window - I wonder how many others this has happen to. I contacted customer support immediately and received absolutely zero help. I requested a phone call from customer support, because now I was very distraught - having been charged full price $$$ for an item that I very possibly wouldn't have bought - just wanted to see what kind of deal the discount would produce. The customer support woman on the phone actually HUNG UP ON ME after I told her I was unhappy with the whole process. We were on a little family vacation, and I was pretty much broke because of this little slip of my finger. I will NEVER purchase anything from Groupon again and will warn anyone I know who is potentially thinking of using Groupon of my horrible experience. I feel screwed over and very disheartened. "

Groupon resolved nothing

"The Groupon rep solved nothing. He had no answers and then asked someone, putting me on hold to a ear splitting volume of what was happening in the room with him. At first I thought he tried to transfer my call. The rep didn't fix anything. I was hung up on. So, I threw caution to the wind and used the voucher anyway. It worked. But geez Louise. Then I get this email saying that I am welcome for the rep helping me. Screw you Groupon. Your support staff needs more training. Especially, when it comes to putting people on hold. "

Wholesale club card

"Purchase a wholesale club card but could not find the voucher number. Emailed my concern to Groupon and within a few hours I received a response. The instructions were very simple to understand and within minutes the job was done. A+ to the customer service rep."

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!