Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.74/10 5.74/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.20/10 6.20/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.46/10 5.46/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.36/10 5.36/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.

Great Customer Service

"I've been ordering from Groupon for years now and they always make it right. Things happen and they always empathize with that. "

Useless

"I tried to use a voucher but I couldn't "

2017-06-27

Great place to shop. Awesome deals!

"I've usually had great experiences with Groupon & if there is ever a problem it's always been resolved to my satisfaction almost immediately. I definitely recommend them and I'll continue to use Groupon in the future. "

I'm done!

"After 5 customer support reps were unable to fix the issue AND were not prepared to put me in touch with someone more senior than a Supervisor (who called me 7 hours later and was also not able to resolve my issue) I'm done. Bye bye Groupon - I'm deleating the app. "

2017-06-27

Waste of money and no buyer protection

"They clearly manage their Groupons with unreputable establishments and when a problem arises they do not take care of your best interests. "

Great Customer Service

"My issues were resolved very quickly and it was a pleasant experience. "

instant resolution

"I have been purchasing Groupons for several years now and I have always been pleased with the resolutions handled by them. I am happy to see that they now allow one to chat to get even quicker responses than muddling though the site system.

Keep up the great work!!!

Terrible

"I bought concert tickets said I was all set only to be told I can't get them when I went to retrieve. "

2017-06-24

Yea yea

"Once again Groupon stepped up to the plate and took care of an issue I had in a timely manner. They have always taken care of issue's and I recommend them to everyone. Thank you"

2017-06-23

Fine print doesn't matter apparently

"I tried to reschedule a reservation due to unforeseen circumstances. I got the run around. Even after emailing them the day of check-in, they claimed it was too late since they didn't respond until the following day. The fine print stated I could cancel with a $100.00 fee...they still wouldn't honor a cancellation or rescheduling. Lost $160.00 bucks on nothing. "

Not a happy customer

"I was never able to locate my redemption code. I connected with the chat and the were no help at all and disconnected my session and cancelled my purchase. The only good thing was they refunded my money. "I think"."

2017-06-23

I think their whitty copy sometimes is not very crystal clear.

"Would have liked a refund. Customer Rep tried but no luck."

2017-06-23

Scammer company don't buy from them ever! Even if you follow the fine print Groupon washes their hands of helping you

"Terrible representation, no help. Just want your money and run away with it!!"

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

"Twice now, I've had to contact Groupon's customer service in the 4yrs I've been with them and both times they were quick to respond AND resolve my issues. They even sent me a messages to let me know that my issue still wasn't resolved but they were still working on it. Excellent open lines of communication right there. LOVE them!! "

2017-06-22

Misleading advertising

"I recently purchased a Groupon for a Dairy Queen cake. The description of the deal stated only that is was good at multiple locations. A few weeks later when I printed the Groupon voucher, I noticed it listed 4 locations located in Macon, Georgia as the only places this deal was valid. I live in Cincinnati, Ohio and certainly am not interested in driving 1,000 miles to pick up an ice cream cake! I contacted Groupon and was told that "they were sorry to hear I wasn't interested in visiting that location", then suggested I give the Groupon to someone else as a gift. I don't know anyone in Macon, Georgia! Will NEVER purchase from them again!!! "

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!