Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.45/10 6.45/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.65/10 6.65/10
    Customer service: Rating 6.24/10 6.24/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 6.23/10 6.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.
2017-04-30

Top notch resolution process!

"I ordered a McDonald's groupon without noticing that it was for Jacksonville, Florida and I live in Washington. When I noticed I notified Groupon and they gave me an option for transferring the value to a new Groupon of my choice. It worked perfectly! Groupon is THE BEST! Many thanks,"

2017-04-30

My experience with Groupon was very satisfying. Not so much with the vendor.

"I was so excited to receive the NHL coin for my husband and it has been two months since I ordered it and then told it probably will not arrive."

Never used

"I have never used it but there seems to be alot of customer service problems.They should have a 24 hour customer service number.It seems like the getaways are not seamless,but rather complicated."

Inexcuseable

"I would give zero starts if it were an option. I had a Groupon for a couples resort to stay with my brother. The day of, my boyfriend's young brother was found dead. It was so tragic and horrible. When I contacted them they said it was not within the 6 day cancellation policy! They also suggested that I read the fine-print on my Groupon. Horrible. "

Love Groupon

"I buy Groupons all the time - locally and when I travel. I have only had a few issues where either the business closed or were unresponsive to my calls for reservations. Groupon as always been quick to rectify and refund my money via Groupon bucks. I like how they warn me when my Groupon are getting ready to expire - reminding me to use them.
Recently I had a Groupon expire and they approached me about exchanging it - their customer service and monitoring is refreshing.

2017-04-28

Voucher Redemption

"I had purchased a voucher for two for the sip and paint evening. At first I could only redeem one voucher. After an email and response back and fourth (only twice) - all was resolved, I had my second voucher. I redeemed that one and the girls and I had so much fun. We can't wait to do it again and because we had so much fun our next groupon will be about 10 of us. Again thank you for all your help it is greatly appreciated. Tammy"

VERY unsatisified customer.

"I had a simple question and it was never answered during "Live Chat" - which took an extremely long time to get responses on and ultimately my issue was not resolved. If this had been my only experience with your Customer Service I'd never use Groupon again. The customer service agent had me send the him the email that was in question and the source of my concern and absolutely nothing was resolved. So frustrated with the amount of time wasted on this, and especially since there was no answer to my original question!

Returning Purchase

"I received my order of 2 tops that proved to be too small, so when I contacted Groupon, they kindly sent me a copy of a return label. "

Amazing Customer Service

"I purchased vouchers for a dinner cruise but when I contacted the company I was told that the date I needed was fully booked. As this was for my parents' visit my dates were not flexible. I emailed groupon to see if I could get a refund and within 24 hours I received a respons stating my refund was being processed."

Very satisfied

"I purchased a Groupon buy the retailer didn't have what I needed. Therefore, I no longer needed the Groupon and got a full refund. "

Customer Service

"I had a problem with the name on some tickets I purchased as a gift. The online chat customer service resolved my problem in less than 10 minutes. "

2017-04-26

The app is confusing, customer service needs improvement

"I selected a groupon that was being promoted - there were 3 other locations, I obviously wanted the one nearest to my location. I swiped to that particular location and clicked on purchase. Little did I know that Groupon marked the farthest location as my designated spot, no help either trying to change it."

Bad Refund Policy

"The company canceled the appointment I had scheduled with them; was told groupon would give me a refund. Groupon refused to do so, stating they only offer refunds within 3 days of purchase; so better attempt to use within 3 days so you don't get screwed over."

Sugar factory SCAM

"I paid $35 for the Groupon and it was worth $60. We ordered two burgers and a milkshake, which cost $62. We ended up paying $24 extra between taxes and tip (which is normal) but they also charged us a 'resort fee' and 'concession fee'. This has been the worst customer experience, not only because we ended up getting g food that was horrible but because we got overcharged. As a loyal Groupon customer I feel disappointed "

2017-04-26

policies for refunds for poor products is ridiculous

"My disappointment with a service that was extremely lame compared to description has received a deaf ear from groupon. Their policies need to stand behind the purchaser of services as strongly as they do the vendor. Afterall, without buyers you are nothing."

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!