Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.
2017-07-22

Buyer beware

"Very difficult to get refunds when there are errors or when items are listed without full description. Feel as though they protect the merchant"

2017-07-21

Bad all on all!

"When you call Groupon customer service the answer you get is something like well too bad we can't do that I couldn't believe my ears. That actually used to have a good customer service but every since the 1800 number is not active anymore. their service seems to be crappy

2017-07-21

Customer service response.

" I'm new with Groupon, i'm very impressed with customer service response."

2017-07-20

I trust buying with Groupon due to their excellent customer service!

"I received some expired product and the customer service rep was able to take care of me, thank you Groupon for standing by the products and services on your website and app! "

Lexi

"Great customer service when I needed help with a refund!"

Exceptional timing

"I submitted a question via email and someone responded within 15 minutes and had already solved my issue. Now that deserves 7 stars ✨ on a 5 star scale. Have a great day"

Great customer service

"I've had the need to deal with customer service several times over the years as a customer. I have always experienced the best solutions and usually in the fewest steps. "

2017-07-19

Customer Service was awesome.

"I had a problem with a vendor and customer service resolved it promptly and successfully. I'm very pleased."

Groupon Discount Offers

"I have a Groupon Account. On occasion I receive emails with groupon discounts (10%, 20% off using a code). However, when logged into my account to make the purchase there is no spot to enter the discount code. It goes straight from making the purchase to congrats on your shiny new groupon. I contacted customer service who credited the discount amount however this ends up prolonging my purchase time. I-T definitely needs to look in this. My other choice is to purchase withour logging in and having to enter my credit info each time."

horrible customer service!

"I tried to place an order 6 times on Groupon, and it wouldn't go through. Each time I contacted customer service, but it takes 24 hours for them to respond, and they don't know how to do anything other than thank you for being patient and apologize that they can't help you--but they never helped me fix the problem with my account! Obviously these deals expire within a certain time frame, but they don't take that into consideration in giving you the help you need in a timely fashion. Moreover, the person I chatted with was rude and uninformed--for example, she said, "As I already mentioned..." Also, when I expressed concern that I needed help resolving the issue because the offer was expiring in 16 hours, she told me that the coupon doesn't expire until 2020. OBVIOUSLY I was talking about making the purchase, not how much time I had to use the voucher. Then, she disconnected from the chat prematurely because I didn't answer her within seconds and she "had to help other customers". Also, any merchandise I or my husband has made has not impressed us in terms of quality. It's worth what you pay for it, and nothing more. The vouchers for gift cards are a pretty good deal when they come up, but that's not often. It's honestly not worth it to clog up my email inbox with a ridiculous amount of useless offers."

2017-07-18

Expired Groupon

"Bought 2 groupons for a cooking class. Tried to enroll in a class and was waitlisted for the class. Looked at other but pretty much the rest of the month was cooking classes for younger kids. Contacted Groupon prior to it expiring and explained the situation. Got a message that if it does expire it is still good for the amount I paid. Signed up for another class and paid the difference ($78!) and the day before class got an email saying it had been cancelled due to low enrollment. I've tried to use it to no avail and Groupon just keeps telling me it is good for the amount I paid towards a class. My daughter has gone home and I don't really want to pay the additional charge. I feel that I have done my part in trying to use it and even suggested Groupon dollars as a credit. Have a groupon user for years, a bit disappointed."

2017-07-17

Refund

"I was sent the wrong item but getting a refund was so easy and hassle free."

2017-07-16

Clueless

"It seems rediculous to me that apparently, it is impossible to just use your credit card at checkout. I had an issue with a purchase, and it took over an hour of explaining and re-explaining to the chat person, because for some reason, it was easier to ignore what I was writing. I was advised to save my credit card to my Groupon account so I could make the purchase. Yeah, right. I'm going to save my credit card info to an account on a site where they don't take time to read the chat conversations that are supposed to help you? I don't think so.

2017-07-16

Groupon businesses are unreliable

"Groupon businesses are unreliable. I purchased a Groupon through a deal with T-Mobile where where the deal ended up being free. The business ended up going out of business within three weeks. Groupon it would make no compensation to give me an equivalent deal. It seems like over half the businesses on Groupon on the verge of going out of business in my opinion. "

2017-07-15

Quick respond and reurned the credit

"I have used different vouchers from different services like Certified Kids and Livingsocials. So far Groupon has the best service. There's easily refund and tradein function even when the voucher is expired and I can set up alarm when the voucher is expiring. Recently I tried to use value of one of my expired voucher and found out the business is closed forever so I emailed Groupon and they just gave me the credit in my account right away. I feel comfortable using Groupn without risk."

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!