Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.54/10 5.54/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.14/10 6.14/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.25/10 5.25/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.26/10 5.26/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.

Rip Off

"I'm not very familiar with how Groupon works, and made a purchased on the expiration date of the Groupon which I thought meant the last day to purchase it, they shouldn't sell Groupons that are expired that say appointment only"

Great Customer Service

"I emailed about forwarding my purchase to my son fir printing out my voucher. The response was within the time line as promised. Friendly and professional assistance to take of my issue. It was so easy I sent a thank you to the agent and a "you're welcome" from the customer service agent. I was in the hospitality industry assisting our frequent stay members, so I know how to give good customer service, and to recognize and appreciate it when I receive it. Again, thank you!q1000-"

2017-07-14

Due to family emergency, I was not able to attend a play titled "Broken Glass".

"Due to fine print that I had overlooked, I am out of $76.00. I am disappointed, since I am a loyal customer to this company. It would have been nice to have been treated as one.#movingOn"

customer service PERFECT

"My experience with Groupon customer service was perfect ! I had an old account that they found and reactivated perfectly with no muss, no fuss...Just did it happily and quickly....gotta love service like that when you find it...pretty rare these days

Quick and easy refund

"I bought a cabin room stay at WI Dells. The seller couldn't accommodate my date so I asked Groupon for a refund which was given to me. They told me it may take a week but it went directly into my PayPal account the next day"

2017-07-14

disappointed with service from vendor, Groupon couldn't help

"I had Thoroclean come out and clean my carpets with a Groupon I purchased for $73.00 for 3 rooms. I have a very large living room, so that's why I purchased the "3 rooms" to cover it. They said my 750 sq foot room was 5 rooms and it would be another $80.00 to clean my living room. So now $73.00 was going to $153.00, plus tax. Oh, and they try and sell you scotch gaurding and disinfecting spays for your carpet, which I declined. The man was very rude (Steve) and annoyed that I not only didn't want his "extras" but that I only wanted $73.00 worth of cleaning. He zipped through my living room (that was apparently HUGE) in TEN MINUTES! I am not kidding you. Actually 9 minutes, but I through the extra minute on for safe measures. How in the world can you do a "THOROUGH" job, Thoroclean in cleaning my HUGE room in TEN MINUTES. It takes my 25 minutes just to vacuum my room, and that is not shampooing my carpets, just vacuuming.
Anyway, I called Groupon, they were unable to help reimburse me anymore than $20.00 of the money I had put out. I asked for at least $50.00, but they could not. This was all via an "online chat" because you are unable to speak to anyone at Groupon, another negative as far as I'm concerned. Sometimes you need to "talk" to someone!

2017-07-13

Immediate Positve Response to Canceling Order

"Groupon responded immediately and positively to my request to cancel an order that I had mistakingly over-purchased. This is a merchant that I will continue to support."

2017-07-12

WORST TRAVEL EXPERIENCE EVER! DON'T ORDER THRU GROUPON! VERY VERY DECEPTIVE!

"Misleading room rates/ inaccurate and seemingly illegal resort fees (bait & switch - small/wrong fine print)/ nil customer service and more, which is not in compliance with the Federal Trade Commission's advertising and marketing laws. I am thoroughly livid that Groupon did not provide me with adequate substantiation to support the astronomical extra room charges that were demanded upon checkout. This shameful and invalid business deal has certainly not gone unnoticed. Their poor response rates and their outright unfair marketing claims need to be considered accordingly. They created such red tape that it was difficult for me to enjoy the trip at all. Also, their misrepresentation appeared intentional (e.g., I received multiple identical emails from generic Groupon sales reps with no last names or phone numbers. Their service completely failed to deliver as promised and should be looked into for severe scamming/ false advertising."

Terrible. Un-happy customer.

"Would give 0 if I could. Bad customer service. No help nor support for customer valid issues. Not purchasing from again and will use LivingSocial and other services."

Awesome service!

"I had bought a groupon for a moving company that I wasn't able to help me the day I needed to move. I was immediately afraid I wasn't going to get my money back. I chatted with a man from Groupon, and he didn't hesitate to say, "not a problem, I will credit that back to you immediately"; I almost fell to the floor! Most companies make you go thru hell to get your money back, if you even get it. Well done Groupon! Word of mouth can break ya or make ya, I will spread good words to make ya! "

Traded in a groupon

"My agent understood my problem ,gave me easy to understand instructions, and helped immensely "

If I could give a zero I would

"Customer service is terrible. The representative just stopped emailing me when she couldn't fix my problem. "

2017-07-10

I love the deals i purchase at Groupon

"I use Groupon to find great eating deals and great deals for oil changes."

2017-07-10

"Our family is now back from vacation,

The hotel is falling apart. It was one thing for the water resort to be closed for multiple days, when that is what you are paying for. We constantly were checked the web site, because we found out after booked it, they decided to close the resort down every Monday. At that time, we were not planning on staying a Monday, just Tuesday to Friday.

However, the real bad news is about to begin.

The hotel never got our reservation in the first place. And I do not know who is at fault here...
Groupon or the hotel, and right now - i want to believe it was the hotel, as how bad it was there.

We had called in advance to get a refrigerator for our room, for our daughter's medicine because apparently not every room has one, even though it says so in the amenities.

Next while I was checking out the room (we will come to that next) the family checks out the hotel's main indoor (not resort) pool. That place needs to be shut down. The room was badly lit because of broken and missing bulbs, and the light fixtures in the pool were loose and floating in the pool. What kind of hotel wants to have their guests electrocuted?

And finally - I may up until now have never seen a bed bug, but I can certainly think i can say that now. The beds were disgusting, and the room itself was just bad.

I would not recommend this place to my worse enemies.

2017-07-09

Excellent customer service

"As I tried to apply the discount coupon, I wasn't certain where to enter the code. The chat option was there and ready, and the customer service rep responded immediately and quickly. Great! She was helpful & efficient - cannot ask for more!"

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!