Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.

I'm disappointed!

"After watching Groupon Getaways for months, I finally found a trip that sounded perfect. The cost was $1999 per person for a tour to Spain and Morocco by Keytours. The deal included airfare from New York to Spain. I bought two Groupon Getaways for my selected date then immediately contacted the travel company to book the tour for my husband and myself. To my surprise, Keytours informed me that I would be responsible for $173 additional for each Groupon "since flights had gone up". With travel insurance added and other fees, my actual cost was nearly $500 in addition to each Groupon. I protested that I travel frequently, and have never been asked to pay more for an advertised vacation because of airfare fluctuations. It is my belief that Keytours Vacations should honor the Groupon price. I was also hoping to receive support from the Groupon Company to at least contact Keytours to uphold the Groupon price for the flight, departure city, and date that I selected and paid in full. I still don't understand how an advertised price can be increased after purchase. Although the Customer Service Representatives were very polite, only one of the three I chatted with seemed to understand my point of contention. In conclusion, I believe that Groupon Getaway listings are not the great deal that they seem to be, since the price listed may or may not be accurate. Additionally, I am very disappointed that Groupon will not back its prices. I will never again purchase a Groupon Getaway and will inform my friends of my experience in order to save them the wasted time and frustration that I went through during this debacle. Thankfully, the Groupons were refunded before I was forced to bring PayPal into the fray."

2017-05-14

"Excellent Service, I am satisfied !"

2017-05-14

Responsive and going above and beyond

"I had a Groupon for a massage and scheduled it in the future, which as about a month away. Everything was going fine with the order. However, one night on the evening news I saw a story about a person involved with assault going to jail...and that was the same masseuse who ran the establishment where I was scheduled! I went online to confirm the story and it was. Needless to say, I cancelled my appointment and contacted Groupon to explain the problem. Within 24 hours they had responded and refunded my payment. But more than that, they gave me some bonus bucks to spend. That was unexpected, but very much appreciated. "

2017-05-13

Discount codes and horrible support

"I was given a discount code by Groupon and decided to make a purchase due to this. A few hours after making the purchase I noticed the code wasn't applied in my order email even though it was there on the checkout when I made the purchase. Support is saying they can do nothing because it's been over 2 hours since I made the purchase (4-5 hours it has only been). Basically this is the worst support I've ever had and support are worthless. I'm done every using Groupon again in the future"

Fixing my problem

"I accidentally marked my voucher as redeemed; and as a result I could not print my voucher. Thanks Kavitha and the Groupon team for a replying promptly and helping me resolve my issues.

2017-05-12

This is scam when comes to refunds

"I brought a groupon at wrong location and I contacted CS within 3 days and they never refunded my amount and gave me any groupon refund. This is all scam. "

Very Helpful

"I had an issue with my Groupon and I reached out to Groupon support. They were very helpful ! I love Groupon !!!"

2017-05-12

Great and fast costumer service with a refund.

"Contact them regarding a problem with a product quantity, it was easy and fast process to get a refund.
Thank you very much .

groupon is a scam!!!!!

"i purchased 2groupons one for a facial and one for a massage. over 100 dollars worth of stuff that groupon told me expired and i need to contact the merchant for refund. the merchant tells me to contact groupon so now im out of 150dollars.. im soo mad!!!!never again"

2017-05-11

Customer Service can't even read an email

"I bought a groupon for mother's day flowers. I had trouble with the vendor so I emailed groupon for a refund since mother's day is fast approaching. In my email, I provided a detailed account of what my trouble was (that I had attempted to make purchase on vendor's site using groupon link and was not able to make purchase due to "invalid credit card" - card is clearly not invalid, it works daily.) Groupon's response came 20 hours later (barely within their stated response time of 24 hours, not a problem but pushing it since mother's day is on Sunday) and appears that the agent did not even review my email. The agent walked me through the process of how to make purchase - which I had told them I'd already done. Then, Groupon decided that my issue was resolved. The service I received from Groupon regarding this issue was offensively bad and it's a shock that Groupon decided that the issue was resolved in less time than it took the team to respond to my original email.

This was my worst interaction with Groupon and with a Groupon vendor. It's sad that they call this customer service, they did not provide this customer any service.

Bad customer service!

"I purchased an Oil Change when I purchased it, it was listed under Madison WI and had 1 oil change place listed in madison. I bought the groupon went to get my oil changed and they told me I couldnt use it there. When I checked later they had taken the Madison location off. Why would it come up under Madison WI if there wasnt a listing there? The only listings left where for Minnesota Oil change locations. I wrote to Groupon here is the answer I got...
Your Support Question for Valvoline Instant Oil Changes (Request: 59492095)
Revathy V, May 10, 9:13 AM CDT:
Hi
Sorry for any trouble.
This deal is only good at the listed locations.
Please always make sure to check the locations before purchasing the deal.
If you have any issues, please let us know.
Regards,
Revathy V
Groupon Customer Support

NO this was not helpful dont they think I looked when I bought it!!

Great service

"Very happy with Groupon so far. Lots of options, great prices that make luxuries far more affordable...

And awesome customer care. I had to cancel one of my groupons and despite the fact that the window hadn't passed they took the time to listen to my situation and issued a refund nonetheless.

Awesome service !

2017-05-10

Great service with a refund!

"I found a Groupon that was too difficult to redeem and Groupon refunded me without any issues. Thank you for the great service!"

2017-05-10

Groupon refuses refund, company refuses service

"Refuses to refund me for Groupon that company refuses to honor as they are booked full past when my Groupon expires. Terrible company and shocked Groupon is proving to be just as bad"

2017-05-10

Worst Customer Service ever!

"I have been attempting to resolve an issue with their customer service for a week here and all of their responses are always the same, claiming that "they see the issue was resolved". At this point I don't think that they have even read any of my emails and they just automatically respond. The only reason I gave them 2 stars instead of 1 is because when there aren't issues, the coupons seem to work fine. This negligence of customer service is leaving a really bad taste in my mouth at this point and I will not be using Groupon or recommending it to anyone anymore."

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!