Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.

Refund

"I purchased a Groupon for a Hot Air Balloon ride a week before my trip to Denver, Colorado. Per Groupon, I was told to call and make a reservation to complete the process. Following my initial purchase I called the vendor to make a reservation but I was reluctantly informed that there were no more available dates (not to mention the dates that I was traveling to Colorado), therefore I was unable to use the voucher. I immediately contacted Groupon to explain the situation - they refunded the full amount back into my account. I was very pleased with the service I received and was able to schedule another Hot Air Balloon ride with the reverted funds! "

2017-09-16

"I purchase 1 groupon to go bowling. When i call in to make a reservation not in business groupon did not refund my money.

"Groupon did not get back to me."

Refund-out of business merchant

"I contacted GROUPON via email about a merchant that had gone out of business and my purchase price was refunded to my account within hours. I was able to easily apply the credit to a purchase the same day!!"

2017-09-15

Service

"Received the wrong merchandise! You don't resend the correct order. Sale price no longer available. Can speak with anyone live now cause your number if no longer available. On top of it I had to drive to a post office to mail you back the wrong order. So pay interest on card for you to send the wrong item and still have to wait 2 week more after you receive the product. "

Almost an Addiction

"I give great gifts as a retired teacher on a budget, with help form Groupon. I appreciate their quick response if there is a problem, quick resolution. My son thinks I might need an intervention. "

Terrible customer service

"The merchant went OUT OF BUSINESS. Groupon is giving me the runaround instead of issuing a refund. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE. GROUPON
HAS TERRIBLE SERVICE. be warned.

No refund

"I purchase 2 groupons to go to a dinner cruise. When i call in to make a reservation they either always book or no slot open for groupon. I then call groupon to cancel and have a refund. But they never want to refund my money. "

2017-09-13

Terrible customer service!

"Was purchasing concert tickets, the code did not accept when I hit apply, but it purchased anyway, I did not want to purchase them, they would not refund the money. I messaged with someone who did not answer my questions, then I spoke with someone who did not speak English very well, and still got nothing accomplished "

2017-09-13

Never did resolve the question 100%

"Failure to communicate. I'm quite sure that English was reps 2nd language."

2017-09-12

Ordered 2 doggie beds only received 1

"I ordered 2 doggie beds and only recieved 1. "

2017-09-12

No deal, no service!

"Tried to buy concert tickets and ran into a glitch. Chatted with two Groupon techs who could not resolve and was then referred to "the proper team" who never contacted me, fixed the problem, or advised on a solution (although I followed up twice) and when the deal ran out, I received an automated email inviting me to review my experience, so here it is: You ****!"

2017-09-11

Kind and caring costumer service

"After hurricane Harvey hit my city, and my house flooded, I was unable to use a concert voucher I had bought thru Groupon. Even though is written in their policy no refunds for live events, they understood my hardship and in an act of compassion and kindness refunded me completely. My faith in humanity is restored. "

2017-09-11

Terrific Deals

"Groupon offers terrific deals from local businesses. I have purchased vouchers for restaurants, pedicures, facials, and things to do around my city. Overall I have had a very positive experience with the offers I have bought, and on the odd time there is an issue with a deal I have bought the Groupon support staff are very helpful at getting things resolved. I also like using Groupon when we are travelling so we can experience some of the offers in the places we are visiting."

2017-09-10

bad service

"I had the FTD groupon. I ordered the flowers. I used my groupon. it is now marked as redeemed. I contacted Groupon to say the flower place could not find the Iowa State capital. The flower shop credited my account over the groupon price. Groupon said they could not credit me. But I was hoping for a new coupon. "

2017-09-09

Quick Response.

"I was unable to print my Groupon. I emailed them with my problem and they resolved it quickly. The email they sent back to me even had a PDF file attached so that I could easily print my Groupon"

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!