Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.53/10 6.53/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.88/10 5.88/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.83/10 5.83/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.
2017-05-10

Impecible costumer service

"Customer service through Groupon has exceeded my expectations"

Always Easy!

"I have to say that Groupon head always made it easy to resolve any issue. They always go out of their way to get the concern resolved. That is why I go back to them over and over! "

Groupon is A1 - Vendor size chart is an F

"Purchased an item of good quality but size chart was way off. Groupon backed the purchased and even though it was a "No Return" item, due to the exaggerated size discrepancy, my purchase price was refunded. No one wants to pay for something they can't use and Groupon understands that. Thanks Groupon - I'll be back."

Expiration

"Wish they could have extended the expiration date on my Groupon for melting pot. I understand it was my fault for not reading the fine print that a reservation Had to be made. My hubby and I drove an hour and then couldn't use the Groupon. Due to personal reasons we can't go back before it expires 5/11. Kinda new to groupon. Will pay pay closer attention if I purchase again"

2017-05-09

Very easy to resolve a product problem

"One of three cables that I purchased did not work on my IPhone. No problem. Credit issued."

Groupon good, vendor bad

"Groupon handled the situation quickly and professionally. Unfortunately, the vendor, TwinSpires, who offered the voucher was rigid and obtuse. I would not recommend using them but Groupon handled it well. I would've rather had a chance to use the voucher but that was not an option offered by TwinSpires. Their only option for resolution was to contact Groupon. Which I did and I was given a full refund. My only suggestion to Groupon would be to drop them as a vendor because they are inflexible and make it difficult to redeem the voucher for their services. Thank you"

2017-05-09

You call this customer service?

"It didn't help at all. I know what the policy is. I'm contacting you because the place I bought it for is not accommodating at all. when you your services on Groupon, you should expect an increase in customers, and be able to accommodate them. The place I bought it for cancelled my appointment a week after I bought the Groupon, and then tried to have me come in during hours I very specifically said I was not able to. If you could only service an additional 20 clients, than that's how many Groupon's you should be selling. Not as many as you can get. Also, Groupon's customer service suggested that I give this Groupon to a friend instead of refunding me. I contacted customer service for a reason, not to be told what the policy is or what else I can do with the Groupon. I contacted them because this was unexpected inconvenience and I truly didn't think this would happen when I bought the service. Had my service been booked within a day of the purchase of the Groupon and I had received that customer service I would have cancelled it but since my service was booked long after the 3 day window, I'm not able to.... "

2017-05-08

You don't get what you pay for

"I purchased a groupon for $178 which was supposed to be $119. I didn't access the groupon until I was about to redeem it and noticed the error. I communicated with groupon. I was told they were very busy and to expect an email. When I was emailed a day later I was told that they would allow me to trade my groupon and I agreed. No fine print. Then I left town and was away from the internet access for about 36 hours. In that time they had credited the $178 groupon bucks so I could trade for the $119 package AND the trade also expired because trades are only good for 24 hours. I am stuck with this groupon for $178 that I won't use. "

2017-05-08

Beware Of Offered Services!!

"Beware! Despite having access to my zip code in my profile, they sent me a service offering that was not valid for my area. This was not apparent until after I purchased the service Groupon and opened the voucher. When I contacted them about this after seeing this, I was told the restriction was indicated in the "fine print" of the offer. REALLY?! To add insult to injury, knowing I was not going to use the service immediately, I did not open the voucher until a week after purchase. I then find out from their customer service that they have a strict policy of not refunding Groupons beyond 3 days after purchase. REALLY?!! So to recap: They email me an offer for a service that is not valid for where I live, bury this fact in some "fine print" of the offer that very few would even notice, much less read, and then won't stand behind the offering if you call them on it more than 3 days after the purchase. Basically, I'm SOL. The only good news to this story is that it won't happen again because I've discontinued my Groupon membership. I have no interest in dealing with a company like this."

2017-05-07

6 weeks no order received

"Ordered in March and have not received in May. Tracking does not work "invalid number " even though I copied and pasted. Run around from customer service. Still no answer!"

Good experience so far

"I have a very good experience with Groupon since I discovered them. Products are good and very affordable. They have diversity of nice products, that are not in the store, for good deals. Moreover, the customer service is easily reachable and promt to help. I'm very satisfied and would definitely recommend Groupon to everybody. "

Horrible customer service

"If you purchase a Groupon, you are literally stuck with it. If your lucky enough to get a refund, it will be in groupon bucks. You'll never see a cash refund no matter what the circumstances are that you need a refund. Customer service will tell you " you can always give your voucher away as a gift" Groupon does have some good deals but, make sure you research the companies first because a refund past 3 days is not a option"

Great customer support

"I was accidentally sent the wrong size for some underwear I bought off of Groupon. Since the deal specified it was a final sale with no returns/exchanges I contacted customer support and received a full refund with no issues within 24 hours"

Easy-Peasy

"No problem with choosing the deal I wanted I made a few errors called the and they help me correct them would keep purchase deals from them again"

Resolving issues

"I have always gotten good deals with groupon. This week I experienced my first issue. I used a promo code but the purchase failed (because I had gotten a new debit and never changed the numbers they had on file). When I put in my new number I attempted to use the same promo code and got an automatic response that I had already used it. I contacted groupon through live chat and they immediately credited my account with the exact dollar amount I would have saved with the promo code. I am so impressed with my first customer service experience with them. I will continue using groupon for a ling time. "

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!