Stores > Groupon

Chance of future purchase: Rating 5.44/10 5.44/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 6.10/10 6.10/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.21/10 5.21/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.23/10 5.23/10
Voice your opinion! Review Groupon by clicking a star below.
2017-09-09

Very Satisfied

"In addition to having great experiences with Groupon deals at local restaurants I had a deal from 2012 for a resort that I never used. Groupon was nice enough to issue a credit for the entire purchase price 5 years later. It gives me more confidence using Groupon in the future."

2017-09-09

Great Customer Service!!

"I had a groupon to a restaurant that I made reservations for (required) with my daughter. I picked her up at college and her roommate joined us. The restaurant would/could not accommodate one more person. In over 50 years of going out, I have never seen anyone turn away one extra person. However, it was the attitude of the staff at the restaurant...Sorry, not sorry...etc.

I contacted Groupon to see if I could exchange it. The customer service rep was very accommodating, added the trade in option, which I wasn't there before, and I purchased something better! They made it very easy for me. I have been using Groupon for a while, and I will definitely continue!! Their customer service is one of the best around!

help in the storm

"group on stepped up and refunded me a nonrefundable resort stay due to hurricane irma.They helped me and my family take away unneeded stress of losing out vacation of lifetime by crediting us the money to be used at a later time.

thank you groupon and your knowledgeable staff.

Confused by Customer Service response

"I had a problem when I went to check out. I had a 20% off promo code I planned to use on my Shutterfly book purchase. Upon check out the page had no where to enter the promo. It asked how I wanted to pay and I checked PayPal. It sent me directly to PayPal as other sites do but did not return me to a page to enter the code. It completed the transaction at regular price.

I sent an email to Groupon Customer Service. The reply I got back from "Timmie A G" today had nothing to do with my question. I had no problem with my credit card or with PayPal. I don't need to contact PayPal. It was the Groupon site I had a problem with.

Groupon is GREAT!

"I bought a coupon and forgot to redeem it. I sent an email and got an immediate extension!! "

Let the buyer beware

"While Groupon (and Livingsocial since they are the same company now) promotes itself as saving you money, be careful in what you buy. I had purchased a groupon from the Things to Do category and after finding out it was not appropriate for my family, could not return or even get a one time exchange for another Groupon. They flat out denied the request, stating NO REFUND. This came from various levels at Groupon and their unwillingness to work with me as a customer has lead me to not use their services ever again. So now I'm stuck with a groupon that has expired that I cannot use and they have my money and they have made no attempt to rectify the situation, so Groupons moto should be "The Customer is NEVER right".

I would recommend that you think twice before using Groupon or Livingsocial, try LocalFlavor first as their vouchers are good for 1 year from purchase and they can be returned or exchanged.

Very helpful and understanding

"We bought Groupons way in advance to do swamy tours and sail boat rides in Florida. The company's didn't stand up to their end of the Groupon and we got refunds. Customer service was very helpful and easy to deal with. Thanks!"

Customer service

"I love how Groupon not only provides us great deals but has a great customer service department. I've only experienced one problem with a Groupon deal which was not their vault but the businesses but Groupon quickly resolved my issue and gave me a option of trading for Groupon bucks.

Awful during hurricane season

"Do not ever purchase anything through Groupon as they will not modify or change anything even if there is a Category 5 hurricane headed in the direction of your booked Groupon Getaway. Heartless!"

2017-09-07

Redeeming a redeemed Groupon

"Groupon had marked an extended experienced "Redeemed"
It only took 1 request to redeem the situation.
Now we're headed to a mystery...
Thanks Groupon for making taking my hubby to dinner easy!

2017-09-07

Issue with Order

"I was having an issue with my order and the Groupon team was quick to answer my emails and help resolve the issue. Very professional, friendly and detailed in their instructions on how to correct the error on my account. Love Groupon!!!"

Seafood

"Third time was a charm. I kept making a typo on my daughters email address and Groupon was extremely patient with me resending her gift coupon three times. I have had nothing but good experiences when dealing with Groupon. Thank you"

2017-09-06

no resolution, no response to pleas for help, then they closed the ticket!!

"Horrible customer service. Can't reach anyone that can do anything. Have to dig to find chat, then escalate to email support who did nothing and then closed the ticket. Never use Groupon!!!!"

Great service

""i had entered an incorrect email address and the tech was able to locate my order . He was very helpful and the responsive was done very quickly

Great Responsive Custmer Service

"i had mistakenly marked my Groupon as redeemed and the team was very responsive to help me deal with the mistake and undo what i had done. great to work with."

Share Groupon's store rating

Groupon is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Groupon is not a merchant member
Groupon does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!