Stores > Guidant Financial
  • Guidant Financi Guidant Financial Elite Status

888-472-4455

Product & services pricing Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Guidant Financial by clicking a star below.
2015-09-14

"Guidant made it possible for us to invest in ourselves when no one else was willing to take a chance on our start-up."

2015-09-14

"Starting a business? Guidant is the company with integrity and know-how to get you started. I highly recommend their services and support."

2015-09-14

"As a first time business owner, Guidant Financial has made the process incredibly smooth! They have been there when I needed them and they have been there when I didn't know that I needed them. Everyone that I have spoken with or corresponded with via email has been knowledgeable and helpful. The team at Guidant Financial is awesome!! "

2015-09-11

"After looking at campgrounds to purchase for 5 years as well as watching the trend of individuals using their 401k funds for financing their purchases, I was very comfortable using Guidant for my services. They were well known in the campground business and were able to answer all of my questions. They lead me, my accountant and my banker through each step of the process. I especially appreciated their willingness to join with my accounting and banking contacts in conference calls. This allowed my entire team to hear and understand what I was doing. As I approach the end of my first season I feel comfortable that I have following the correct employment and accounting procedures required through this type of investment funding. I would not hesitate to use Guident for future transactions.

2015-09-11

"I used Guidant to help me with my business start-up, and I have been very pleased with Guidant's services."

2015-09-11

"Happy with my business and pleased with Guidant for helping me set it up. But hate required polls."

2015-09-11

"Services are just too expensive"

2015-09-11

"Guidant is the best way to utilize your retirement funds to purchase a business. Owning your own business is much better than working for a big company. "

2015-09-10

"Guidant really helped with the finances of the business we were purchasing.
They answered a lot of the questions we had concerning rolling over our
retirement and 401 K. I would advise others to use the service.

2015-09-10

"The entire Guidant staff is first class."

2015-09-10

"My husband of 18 years past away in 2011. My son was only 9 at the time. Unable to return to a traditional 9 to 5 job, I thought if I had the flexibility I needed, I would prefer to own and operate my own business while still doing my most important job of being a mom. The ability to use retirement funds to start a business while not having to pay taxes was beneficial and Guidant Financial are experts in their field. I joined the Menchies Franchise family in December of 2014 and I am currently in the real estate selection process. I look forward to the grand opening of my Menchies in Citrus Heights, CA and a lasting relationship with Guidant Financial."

2015-09-10

"The team at Guidant Financial are extremely friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient. I highly recommend their services to anyone who is thinking of going into business for themselves

2015-09-10

"Perfect for converting your IRA into a lifetime income stream assuming that you are ready to work harder and smarter than you've ever worked before. There are tens of thousands of retirement-aged business owners with active customers and income streams waiting for you."

2015-09-10

"I thought the services were just the thing i needed. Thanks"

2015-09-10

"Guidant Financial has made business ownership possible. They take the worry out of the technical components of utilizing my 401(k) for the business purchase, and for continuing to build my and my employees 401(k) plans. "

Share Guidant Financial's store rating

Guidant Financial is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Guidant Financial is a merchant member
Guidant Financial participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.