Stores > GunBroker.com
  • GunBroker.com

Voice your opinion! Review GunBroker.com by clicking a star below.
2017-04-21

No buyer protection

"For a while I bought many guns through Gunbroker - I'd sort through all the over-priced stuff, and wasted a lot of time on the silly "reserve" auctions, but I thought I found a fair deal here and there.

However, I got burned a couple of times by the shady dealers that flock to the place, because they can sell dishonestly with impunity. Sometimes if I got a good price on an auction, the seller would just refuse to ship (the "sale is a contract" part is ignored for sellers,) and one time I purchased an "untouched" antique rifle that turn out to be a piece of junk cobbled together from spare parts!

That and a few other bad deals and it occurred to me that I was losing money.

Since these are deals that cost the buyer a several hundred or even several thousand at a pop, one or two bad deals can wipe out any good deals, and then some.

It's s great idea, but the fact the people that run the place have made it a haven for crooks has made me give up on it. When I complained to them, they made it clear that it was the sellers who were paying their fees, and so they didn't care what crooks were there.

Well, then they'll have to do without this buyer who over several years spent tens of thousands of dollars there. I guess they don't need us buyers at all.

Don't waste your time or money here, and don't buy a gun until you've seen it in person.

2017-02-15

No customer support

"recently, whenever I attempted to bid at an item I had a message saying that my account was under review. I contacted gunbroker customer support a few times, received an incident number and no reply from the customer support. I dont think this site is being monitored by their owners"

2017-02-02

The site doesn't offer a cancel bid button and parts with the sellers

"This is one of the shittiest auction websites I've seen on the internet. They promote shady seller techniques instead of thinking that the buyers are the ones with the money and they can take their money somewhere else. The auctions don' offer a cancel bid option. You have to email to the sellers which in my case threatened me to pay $95 to cancel the bid or they're going to submit a non-payer dispute against me. So if I submitted by accident a bid on something I have to buy that thing because gunbroker gives only to the seller the opportunity to cancel bids?

Worst auction site ever.

2016-11-19

Paid twice-no firearm-really may not be a firearm ???

"Paid twice, verified through two financial institutions) for the firearm but seller won't deliver or can't deliver. Question is did GunBroker verify the existence of the firearm (won't provide a serial number) . Provided proof of payment to them but only get canned feedback from them if at all. No help in resolving the problem. Say it's not their responsibility to verify accuracy of their postings. Not sure the firearm posted is even legal for civilian ownership after talking with the ATF. "

2016-05-24

Customer Service? NOT!!!!

"Bought a few guns through them and never really had any issues. That was because I never really had any problems. Most of the dealers were fine to deal with when there were no issues. In my last transaction, I bought a "new" Glock. When I got it I couldn't find the extra backstraps ( I could have misplaced them ) so I contacted Glock to see if I could get some replacements. No problem, except that they informed me that although I may have purchased a gun I thought was new and unfired, Glock considered it used because it had been shipped by them three (3) years earlier and was already out of warranty. When I contacted Gunbroker, the idiot that contacted me pointed out an obvious typo in the email I received from Glock and basically told me to take a walk. I then replied pointing out that the discrepancy was a typo, my communication was ignored.
Since then I have checked my local dealer prices and they're basically the same or very close.
Save yourself some grief, deal locally and ignore these scam artists.

2016-05-13

Worst auction site on the web

"Pretty new to gunbroker, made about 10 purchases in about 6 months time. Then in the span of two weeks I sent funds for products but never received them. One item, I was almost willing to pay twice for. I thought maybe they really never received payment. Then I decided that would be more stupid of me than kind of me. To top it all off these sellers write bad reviews about me. I have tried numerous times to get help from customer support. What a joke that is. Do Not Waist your time with this site. Prior to this I have only had great experiences with other gun enthusiasts. The internet really gives crooks the perfect place to pray on the innocent and ruin it for all of us."

2016-04-07

Nickel and Dime you!

"Signed up for an account, only at the very end (after they've asked for pages of info) do they disclose they will charge you a FEE for answering security questions.........ridiculous!!!
NEVER AGAIN.

2015-12-10

"After providing my contact info and being charged their "fee" I receive message that my "account has been flagged" rendering it useless. attempts to contact customer "support" have been ignored. avoid this site."

2015-09-25

"“Rude, unprofessional, support is nil.”

High volume dealer, I've sold close to 2k in guns. Do not expect a courteous reply if you need help or have an issue, stay away they're unethical and downright obnoxious to deal with.

2015-07-24

"Gunbroker hasn't taken advantage of eBay's knowledge of running an auction website. As an example, eBay will allow bid retractions before the last 12 hours of the auction. Also, Gunbroker needs to spend a tiny fraction of their revenue to bring their customer service into the 21 Century with a phone number. "

2015-05-04

"Total crooks protecting biased wannabe sellers only.
Should be reviewed by some right authority ASAP.

2015-03-09

"I was a Gunbroker buyer and seller for several years with 30+ transactions and an A+ rating. I was unable to get reasonable clarification on a charge from customer service. After several short abrasive emails from customer service I told them their customer service "sucked ass" . My account was immediately terminated without warning or discussion. Their termination policy seems a bit hypocritical and unconstitutional to me given their foundation and advertising that they promote.

BK Missoula, MT

2015-03-01

"Gunbroker.com is nothing more than a place where people can sell their products. Nothing more, nothing less! They may or they may not get involved with any transaction.

2015-02-06

"Go to a store and do not order from these guys. If you try to get hold of anyone at GunBroker.com you are out of luck....they are the worst by far !!"

2015-01-03

"GunBroker.com or better yet GunJocker.com

They will charge you fees even if you dont use the site. They threaten me that they will send me to collectors for 6.00 dollars.. Really ???

This site and people that run it are nothing but bunch of thieves.

Staaaay away

Share GunBroker.com's store rating

GunBroker.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

GunBroker.com is not a merchant member
GunBroker.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!