Stores > ZenHydro

9AM-6PM M-F
      626 863 7344
      sales@zenhydro.com
      626 863 7344

Voice your opinion! Review ZenHydro by clicking a star below.
2017-07-26

They stole my money

"I purchased fans and a couple of things and they never got to my house. I called and they said the order was never paid for but I got charged through my bank. For experienced people don't go to them unless you want to get robbed. Horrible customer service, they work out of a warehouse you can just imagine. Never again "

2017-07-11

Placed order and product never came

"First time customer. Ordered 2 exhaust fans that was it. Product never came and zen pretty much tells you to F yourself. Been fighting with them for a month finally had to get the refund from my banks end. Horrible customer service shouldnt even be up and running business. Their employees are incredibly incompetent."

2017-06-26

Lied about in stock merchandise

"I have placed several orders with ZenHydro but this will be my last. I placed two large orders and checked out. The following day I received a full refund for both orders with emails explaining that the items were out of stock. I went back to the website and sure enough all items were shown as in stock. The only difference is when I added to cart and went to check out the freight charges had gone from $50 to over $500 for the same orders. I would have preferred they just let me know about the freight discrepancy instead of lying about the in stock status."

2017-06-19

Incredible Customer Service, Great Products, Straightforward, Experienced Team

"Incredible,

every time i order, my items are there promptly, never any issues, always something extra in there, whether it's free shipping, or a future discount.

courteous
quick
prefessional
best deals anywhere most of the time
always willing to help, even if i havent purchased the equipment from this seller, they are eager to make sure i am happy with everything in my ponds and gardens!

2017-05-05

Fast service

"I ordered 40 1 gallon pots and 20 smaller. I received tracking number and it arrived within 5 days of ordering. Sturdy plastic as described."

2016-10-03

NEVER EVER BUY FROM ZEN HYDRO

"this place is the worst costumer service I've ever encountered. Placed an order and they immediately called asking for a cc number and me to verify the info which I had no problem doing but I left the card at home. I told him I would call back in a hr when I got home. I got home and called back and was hung up on 3 times by the same guy who told me not to worry about it that he already cancelled the order on me. It took my bf having to call them to finally not get hung up on and after he had to wait on hold for an hr to talk to the manager the manager said his employee didn't hang up I must've lost service. And then he offered my bf 5$ off his order to place another order. You get 5$ off just using the code on there home page. I will encourage everyone to never shop with these guys. Alexis
Johnschultz1212@gmail.com

2016-02-01

Got my goods

"Had a smooth transaction with this company. Got regular updates on my order and it was delivered in the shipping time I selected. Well satisfied."

2015-10-23

"Is Zenhydro a scam site?

Does not provide tracking number and does not ship out orders... Customer service continues to tell me the orders have been sent out.

2015-07-08

"great prices, friendly and helpful staff. very knowledgeable staff. great success!"

2014-12-16

"This store is great. They have super prices and excellent customer service. They accidentaly sent me a larger ballast than they were supposed to. I called them at 3:30 in the after noon and the correct ballast was delivered at 9am the next morning. This store is the best!"

2014-12-16

"Ordered at total of 11 items. They only shipped 2. Have not responded to any emails for over 4 days. Even opened up a dispute with paypal and they have yet to respond. "

2014-12-12

"Great quick and efficient"

2014-12-11

"Ordered a 400w ballast from them. Powered it up and so far I'm extremely satisfied. Great communication, super fast shipping took 3 days to my house. Will definitely be ordering from them again. Thanks"

2014-11-19

"Ipower is a great company, their customer service was out of this world. The product was easy to use, right out of the box."

2014-11-11

"hello very happy with the service , the lights and other products great deal saved lots of money"

Share ZenHydro's store rating

ZenHydro is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

ZenHydro is not a merchant member
ZenHydro does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!