• ZenHydro ZenHydro Elite Status

• Customer Support: 626 863 7344
    • Business Hours: 9AM-6PM M-F

What is this?

2015-07-08

"great prices, friendly and helpful staff. very knowledgeable staff. great success!"

2014-12-16

"This store is great. They have super prices and excellent customer service. They accidentaly sent me a larger ballast than they were supposed to. I called them at 3:30 in the after noon and the correct ballast was delivered at 9am the next morning. This store is the best!"

2014-12-16

"Ordered at total of 11 items. They only shipped 2. Have not responded to any emails for over 4 days. Even opened up a dispute with paypal and they have yet to respond. "

2014-12-12

"Great quick and efficient"

2014-12-11

"Ordered a 400w ballast from them. Powered it up and so far I'm extremely satisfied. Great communication, super fast shipping took 3 days to my house. Will definitely be ordering from them again. Thanks"

2014-11-19

"Ipower is a great company, their customer service was out of this world. The product was easy to use, right out of the box."

2014-11-11

"hello very happy with the service , the lights and other products great deal saved lots of money"

2014-10-23

"I have nothing but raves to say about HPS Grow Light Store. I ordered a 600W dimmable ballast from them two weeks ago and it worked like a charm; it was sleek, quiet and cool to the touch. Unfortunately when switching the bulb from MH to HPS the ballast would not fire up again. "Maybe a malfunction," I thought to myself and unplugged the ballast from the wall. I hit the reset button and inserted the plug back into the timer, it didn't fire.
I called HPS and spoke with David a member of their customer service staff; and not only did he honor my warranty, but he sent me a free return UPS label via email. He also instructed me that when the tracking number for the return label was scanned at UPS he would send out the replacement ballast and he did. About 6 o'clock EST I received a tracking number for the new ballast. It has been a week as he promised and the package arrived at my doorstep. When I opened my box I was surprised to see not only my replacement ballast, but two free gifts; 1 500ml bottle of Advanced Nutrients, Bud Candy and 1 600W HPS bulb.
WOW... customer service... I will give them all of my future business. 5 STARS.
Phoebus Castle."

2014-09-15

"great lights moument i set them up my babys went crazy!!!!"

2014-09-08

"I ordered two of the 600 watt lighting systems love them great output of light extremely nice ballasts love the 3 different power outputs so far no issues and everything shipped nice with no issues found."

2014-08-23

"Purchase two new lights they were shipped quickly and arived in great condition. Excellent product at a great price.thank you Tom
Called customer service and the guy was rude to me and didnt listen ,talked over me,he let me no i was wrong several times thanks alot customer service."

2014-08-07

"I bought a 600w ballast and reflector and bulb they work excellent I would never back a product I didn't believe in"

2014-08-01

"The service was great...product as described. Fast shipping. And great customer service"

2014-07-24

"I love it I have bought Ipower in the past and this item work well."

2014-07-14

"I bought a 600w hps/MH from HPSgrowlightstore. First off, the free shipping is the best!! My order got here quick and without any damage. Plugged it in and it works great!! A product I would definitely reccomend to anyone!"

Share ZenHydro's store rating

ZenHydro is a Merchant Member! Learn more

ZenHydro is a merchant member
ZenHydro participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 1,847 merchant members.