Stores > Hidevolution.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.72/10 8.72/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.82/10 9.82/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.52/10 9.52/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.94/10 9.94/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hidevolution.com by clicking a star below.
2017-06-26

Delivered excellent product

"Excellent, smooth customer support.
I got the product and features exactly as advertised.
Shippment experience was very smooth.
My EVOC P651HS-G is very well built. The physical dimensions are insane for the graphics and processing horsepower it encases and outputs. Almost no bloatware in the software front, except for Clevos custom software, which is excellent for performance tunning and general experience customization. The system is formidable for every imaginable task a mobile high performance wotkstation can do, from high performance computing, virtualization, software development, graphics design, video editing, office and web routine tasks to gaming todays and tommorrows AAA titles at the highest graphical settings.

2017-06-20

Excellent Service! Great Company

"I had a very tight schedule to deal with and HIDEvolution was able to meet my demands. I own a Drone photography / Video business and processing videos is a huge part of providing service to my customers. I contacted HIDEvolution by phone and asked many questions about the stock status and speed of services they would be able to provide. I was greeted by a very friendly voice who assured me they would do their best to meet my deadline. Not only did they walk me through placing the order online but they also followed the process and made sure there were no hiccups. When an issue occurred with my banking information I was quickly contacted to resolve the issue.

In the end my order was shipped before the end of day.

I am very satisfied with the service I received and will continue to shop at HIDEvolution in the future. You have made me a customer for life!

Thank You!

2017-06-16

Outstanding Support Technitions

"I just bought the most powerful computer ever for Donald. I had a tech kind of question and refereed me to the Support team. I was so blessed to have Zontan call me. I didn't even have to wait on line. So when Zonton called me back, he took control of my computer and with in second he had identified the hick up and took care of it. Then he helped me with two out settings that I know nothing about or even where to look to change them and turn them off. Seconds later he identified the issue and fixed that. I feel that the customer service that both Zoltaon and Donald gave me will not go with out notice. I have only had my computer 3 days and have refereed then two customers and one already ordered hers and the other person is doing some checking and I KNOW she will be back and order hers.
I am a digital scrapbook-er and I am always being asked what kind I use, what are the specs and what do I recommend. Let me tell you. If any of you use Forever Digital programs....Artisan and/or Historian. THIS IS THE ONLY way to go. The support is a 10. the Quality a 10. The speed a 10 and the ability to hold up to and work with out heavy duty needs a 10+...

2017-06-13

Excellent laptops and service

"I bought this laptop from EU and I got it in less than two weeks, I also requested the taxes to be removed as I'm a business user and it was all done nicely, the laptop itself is working like a charm."

2017-06-11

Hidevolution Excellent Service

"Service was excellent. Hidevolution stayed with me every step of the way in ordering, modifying my laptop, and answer my questions. Laptop arrived in great condition and on time. They also helped with ASUS did not provide the redemption codes for the games included in their package."

Amazing

"I got a custome computer from this reseller and they did a great job. They also have amazing customer service. Next time I need to buy another computer I know I'll go to them."

awesome

"very professional,pleasant experience"

Ameer87's Avatar

Baghdad-Iraq

Amazing laptop

"So far everything is amazing in this laptop, it's a beast a real beast.
1-So stable, amazing built quality
2-Cooling system is amazing.
3-Sound system is amazing.
4-Screen is so beautiful in terms of color, brightness...etc.
5-Keyboard is amazing I used to use a 13" laptop and I thought that it would take me a lot of time to get used to using a bigger laptop but with this one believe me it took me only few hours to find all the keys and type so easily.
6-I played (battlefield 1,CoD Modern Warfare Remastered, Quantum Break and put everything to the highest settings that i could find and believe me this beast just handled it with ease.

Like I said in the title above "Amazing laptop" thank you so much Hidevolution for building this beast and being always there with your great and step by step support.
Thank you so much and I wish you all the best.

2017-06-03

Best customer service in the industry

"First of all, these guys are amazing. They have the best customer service I have ever experienced. They are always available on the times they show on their site. They are also quick to response to any inquiries you might have.

Their quality control is excellent, I have dealt with other re-sellers and manufacturers where I had to replace devices with flaws that should have found during quality control checks. I am glad to say my multiple experiences with Hidevolution.com have been excellent and will definitely be doing business with them again!

2017-06-02

Just Excellent!

"My experience could not be better.
I was advised in choosing the customization of my laptop in the best possible way.
My needs have been fully satisfied.
The product received corresponds perfectly to my expectations.
The delivery was quick and flawless.
Maximum confidence in HIDevolution!

2017-05-30

Excellent Customer Service

"I recently purchased a Razer laptop from HIDEvolution and found dealing with them (in particular with Donald) to be a great experience. Donald spent a good amount of time walking me through the various options without the hard sell. I would certainly buy from HIDEvolution again and recommend them to friends and family. Mario"

2017-05-27

Top tier custom gaming laptop with the best customer service EVER and extremely flexible payment and shipping!

"I bought a custom EVOC P870KM1 from them and went NUTS with it, I mean REALLY crazy here. The reason why I went with HIDEvolution? I did my research. As one of the few (Two last time I checked) providers of the Prema Custom BIOS and some of the best customer service and technical support, I knew I could have some fun with customizing it. First let me show off my baby (i7-7700K @ 4.5 GHz |17.3" 3K QHD 120 Hz/5ms [G-Sync] | 2x GeForce GTX 1080 8GB GDDR5 | Ripjaws 2666MHz 32GB DDR4 RAM | Samsung 960 Pro 2TB | Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265 | Windows 10 Pro). I built this thing to replace my aging gaming desktop and something I could use for work as well and take with me when I needed to on business trips.

Sounds like that cost a pretty penny, right? Well with the help of Donald S (In the Sales Department) I learned that HIDEvolution also had flexible payment options. What I mean is that I could build this expensive but powerful gaming laptop and pay it over time instead of having to drop that amount of money all at once (which I didn't have at the time to be frank). Now while I'm getting paid I can slowly pay off my baby and when I do I know I can continue upgrading it with them just like I used to do with my desktop except without all the hassle! This was the best purchase I've made in a very long time because I know I'm in good hands.

To summarize, if you want a top tier quality, customer service, technical support, with flexible payment and shipping options this is it!

2017-05-25

Very good service and after sales support

"I bought a laptop, and with the help of Donald I got it to the day I expected. After receiving it, I had an issue with the OS installation, and Zoltan (a member of the support crew) helped me to fix it.
I feel pretty happy about my decission of choosing Hidevolution.com :)

2017-05-19

Blown away by my purchase

"I ordered an Alienware r4 from HIDEvolution, and less than a week later it was on its way. It ended up taking longer for FedEx to get it to me (I choose the cheap shipping, from california to new york) than for these guys to build, install, test, and package my machine. Speaking of the machine, its incredible, Alienware did a great job on designing the laptop, but HIDEvolution put the "icing on the cake" I had them repaste/pad my CPU and GPU due to Alienware not doing a great job of either, and let me tell you... it was so worth it. This machine will last me for a very long time, and I have great confidence in the customer service I will receive if I ever have any issues in the future. Thanks HIDEvolution! "

2017-05-17

Very good

"They had a model of DELL laptop that was unavailable in Japan (where I live), so I picked up this shop. Order status was updated timely, which made me feel safe."

Share Hidevolution.com's store rating

Hidevolution.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hidevolution.com is a merchant member
Hidevolution.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.