Stores > Hidevolution.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.92/10 8.92/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.85/10 9.85/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.39/10 9.39/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hidevolution.com by clicking a star below.
2017-05-19

Blown away by my purchase

"I ordered an Alienware r4 from HIDEvolution, and less than a week later it was on its way. It ended up taking longer for FedEx to get it to me (I choose the cheap shipping, from california to new york) than for these guys to build, install, test, and package my machine. Speaking of the machine, its incredible, Alienware did a great job on designing the laptop, but HIDEvolution put the "icing on the cake" I had them repaste/pad my CPU and GPU due to Alienware not doing a great job of either, and let me tell you... it was so worth it. This machine will last me for a very long time, and I have great confidence in the customer service I will receive if I ever have any issues in the future. Thanks HIDEvolution! "

2017-05-17

Very good

"They had a model of DELL laptop that was unavailable in Japan (where I live), so I picked up this shop. Order status was updated timely, which made me feel safe."

2017-05-15

Top product from a company that sets the bar for standards.

"HID is one of two companies, I have been able to find, that offers a warranty cpu delid in certain laptops. For those that may not know, this is a procedure that will reduce cpu temperatures allowing them to perform better and last longer. In laptops that do not provide the option for a delid, HID will still go above and beyond to make sure your product runs better than OEM. Think of HID like Hennessey, Shelby, or Ruff for cars with the exception that not only are they going to make your machine perform better they will also help it last longer. They engage with the community and their clients better than most companies I've dealt with and do so with a passion in their products. Their recommendations are based off of personal needs rather than company profits and they are patient and knowledgeable so you feel confident that you've made the right choice in product and provider of service.

Their service is so outstanding that they've earned loyal clients who are willing to spend hours of personal time helping others set up their laptops selflessly so we can fully enjoy our product. That builds an incredible community. For a company to be at the center of such an event speaks to a greater extent than I can give credit for. Needless to say, I'm not just a happy customer, but a grateful one.

2017-05-10

Purchased a 870KM1, Flawless experience and product

"I recently purchased a Clevo 870KM1 from HIDEvolution and the entire process from pre-order support to the final product has made me a lifetime customer.

Before purchasing the laptop I spoke with Donald who helped me choose certain components that would best suit my needs. There was never any sales pitch and I never felt pressured into purchasing more expensive parts for the sake of it. During the production phase, I contacted them once again to make a couple of changes and they happily accommodated me and made the changes to the order that I requested. The laptop arrived in perfect condition and runs cooler, and quieter than I had expected from a laptop with a desktop CPU.

In short, Hidevolution has been amazing to work with from start to finish and the service and laptop are great! I have absolutely no reservation with recommending them to anyone looking to purchase a laptop.

2017-05-09

Customer Service AND Quality You Won't Expect From A Smaller Company

"I learned about this reseller brand through Notebookreview.com and the forums page at the website. I highly suggest that if you plan on investing in notebooks/laptops, be sure to visit Notebookreview.com and research about the products you have in mind. In the forums is where I really found the credibility and sweet sweet deals that these guys at HIDEvolution were packing. Not to mention their customer service! Something you would expect from a bigger company like Acer or HP. What makes it better is that they don't match that amount of customers on a daily basis (Although I hope they one day do) so their sales experts and troubleshooting team have the time to discuss with you one on one much easier and quicker.

Among picking the specifications for my item (Which what I am writing this on), it came out to be close to $1900 which is certainly a hefty amount of mula. But the Sales person I was directed to (Donald I still can't thank you enough) was able to suggest some recommendations and dropped the price I had to pay by almost $300 with discounts and more efficient methods of payment and shipment. And I am by no means a special customer to these guys, just a daily, normal customer that happened to walk by and luckily purchase from these guys. I look forward to more business with HIDEvolution in the future and pray that their customer service and quality falls nothing short of the same today and perhaps even better.

2017-04-27

Best Purchase Ever

"After struggling with so many other sellers, and having a bunch of horrible experiences, I had the easiest, best, most hassle-free experience, and I saved a ton of money too!"

2017-04-26

Excellent support for both sales and service

"Purchasing my P775DM3-G laptop was a big investment for me, and so I had plenty of questions. Donald in sales was very patient and responsive in answering them and providing guidance.

When my laptop arrived there ended up being two minor issues to work through. One was Windows 10 related, and one was BIOS related. Both issues were dealt with very quickly by Zoltan in tech support and I now have a stable and blazing fast machine for video and photo editing.

I would happily buy from them again.

2017-04-21

Ships to Australia

"Hidevolution were fantastic in helping me get a specific laptop to Australia which was not currently for sale there. They were able to modify the specs of the laptop and ship it safely. The entire product ended up being cheaper than if I purchased it in Australia as well.
Their sales support is also fantastic.

2017-04-19

Excelente Service.

"I bought a Laptop (Gigabyte Aero 14, custom) and they respond in time and in excelent way. They coordinate the shipment so the machine arrive in a specific day.

Recommended.

2017-04-18

Great Product, Great options, Great service

"Offered awesome upgrades which i couldnt find anywhere else, the product arrived working perfectly and the communication with the staff has been fantastic, answering all my questions thoroughly. My only gripe was wait time as they had to order in one of the parts, but thats understandable."

Outstanding Experience!

"I recently purchased a new laptop from Hidevolution and am very impressed with the service and quality that they provided. I tend to do extensive research when making a purchase such as this and I knew that I was either going to get an Asus ROG or MSI laptop. I ended up going with the MSI version and I chose Hidevolution due to the fact that they offered a wide variety of customization's to the stock laptop from MSI.

I know that there are many other resellers that offer to customize; however, none of them offered the extensive options and the quality of components that Hidevolution does.

After considerable deliberation I chose a less powerful MSI laptop figuring I wouldn't really need a powerful gaming laptop anymore, so I placed the order and then began having doubts about my choice. I contacted Hidevolution customer service and began a chat with Aldo R and he by far exceed my expectations. He tracked down my order and learned that they had not started building it yet and was able to switch it out with the MSI laptop that I really wanted. All told this probably only cost me a day of production.

Hidevolution has been fantastic to work with from start to finish and I love my new laptop!

In the future when I have computing needs I will definitely be looking to Hidevolution as my preferred vendor!

2017-04-15

Great customer service, professional service, and excellent products.

"Ordered a new laptop and very happy!"

2017-04-15

Best Gaming Laptop Ever!ASUS ROG GX800VH Liquid-Cooled Gaming Laptop 18.4”, 4K, G SYNC, Core i7-7820HK, Dual GTX 1080 SLI.

"This is the best gaming laptop ever made. Previously used the MSI GT80S with 980 SLI, was only able to run Dota 2 @ 4k for about 30fps at ultra settings. With this liquid-cooled 1080 SLI beast, fps easily went above 120. Not to mention this laptop looks more stylish, comes with a better build quality, and has smooth TB3 support for external graphics cards like using the Razer Core. It also has an extra USB C which is very convenient. The command case and backpack came with it are also very impressive. Its price tag is only $1k over the new MSI GT83VR, but the liquid cooling simply smashes. And speaking of liquid cooling, the mechanism was design almost perfectly. Simply push and click, you're good to go. When releasing, absolutely zero splash or spill. Plus all the well positioned LEDs, there's really nothing better money can buy. I guess the only drawback is the LEDs on the keyboard are not good-looking enough, but it's only personal opinion. I definitely recommend this laptop for people with budget in the $5k range!"

2017-04-14

Hidevolution excellent!

"I was looking for a particular laptop for work that needed specific details for my existing projector, etc. I was able to find close to what I wanted at the big retailers, but not exactly. So I searched the internet for custom units and found their ratings in good shape so I ordered what I wanted and I am very happy with it. Even when I had some trouble with software, they responded immediately and fixed my problem."

2017-04-12

A very fine experience

"I had been planning on a new very high-end laptop for a while. I buy few, but usually they are near the very top in terms in specs. So, clearly, when one talks about shelling out about $5k for a laptop, it is normal to feel nervous.
I identified HIDEvolution as being more of a re-seller. I spoke to their guy Donald, who advised me well and told me pros and cons of several items. I wanted an 18.4" laptop, but the only one without two GTX 1080 in SLI was really not being released and Donald was patient, never pressuring me or making me feel unwelcome. Eventually, I went for another machine, which I am quite happy : a Batman black MSI WT73 that is truly equipped with high specs. Even more aggressive looking than its gaming twin, the MSI GT73.
Ordering, shipping, and packaging were excellent. I was able to follow the progression of my order in details and I appreciated that, even if it was not a matter of life and death. The packaging was good and the machine arrived to me in perfect conditions.
On powering it up, I almost had a heart attack, as Windows was not starting properly, but a quick call to the HIDEvolution's IT fixed the issue in less than 5 minutes and my heartbeats went down to normal.
Also, knowing that they will stay behind this product is very important for my peace of mind. The fact that they are reasonably close to where I live did not hurt either.

Share Hidevolution.com's store rating

Hidevolution.com is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hidevolution.com is a merchant member
Hidevolution.com participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,407 merchant members.