Stores > Hive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.42/10 9.42/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.23/10 9.23/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.44/10 9.44/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hive by clicking a star below.

2017-10-09

Meh.

"I ordered one chair to see if it would fit the space. It didn't. Unfortunately, HIVE does not provide refunds for their products unlike most of their competitors; only store credit. As well, shipping returns are quite costly - so this one chair ended up costing me quite a bit. My recommendation? If the product you want is available elsewhere - buy from a reseller that provides refunds. I also found the customer rep a tad snooty when I called to get the return authorization. That's the other thing - you have to call to request a return - only to get your store credit - you can't do it online. I will not be a return customer. "

2017-10-04

Always a pleasant experience

"These folks are a joy to order from. They have excellent taste. If you have questions they give friendly answers."

2017-09-21

Water Tower

"My purchase of the water tower container was exactly as described.The recipient loved it."

2017-09-05

The planter is darker and grayer

"The planter and stand arrived in one piece. The planter looks quite a bit darker then expected based on the image online. It is basically a dark gray. I still kept it because it looked good in my kitchen "

2017-08-22

Quick flawless delivery

"I ordered 2 ghost chairs. They arrived in perfect condition very quickly. Very pleased!"

2017-08-19

"Easy to order, delivery was excellent except it was only to the threshold. Had to hire someone to bring into my home."

2017-08-18

Good product and right on time

"Pretty chair (a little wider than I imagined but comfy)"

2017-08-16

"Everyone was informed and helpful. Couch seems great. Tracking info from trucking company was good, and Larry with ABF Trucking was really great."

2017-07-30

More help on the internet than at a design store.

"Working with Hive was a delighted. I had a number of questions regarding fabric, and they were more than willing to send me all I needed - as well choose some they thought met my criteria. I'd buy from them again.

Below average

"Not a good experience at all
Still do not have the item I had ordered.
A day AFTER delivery was due I was told to call the company to arrange delivery.
Was never advised of this requirement - and I have a doorman building which accepts.
D3livery will not be made until at least Tuesday next week
And shipping company even told me this is a regular problem.
Seems to merit an easy fix

2017-07-30

Would not buy from Hive again

"The site did not say that there would be a delay in receiving my product. A week after placing the order, I received an email saying there would be a 3-month wait time. I then tried to cancel the order and Hive said that they'd have to check with the manufacturer and that the site had explained that this product was made to order. I checked the site again; this information was buried under the tab "dimensions and shipping," which I'd had no reason to check. I eventually received a refund, but not until I had sent several emails and tried, to no avail, to reach an adult in the customer service department."

2017-07-10

Friendly customer service

"I had to cancel our recent order because of the shipping time (so unfortunate). The customer service was very friendly and didn't needlessly keep me on the call by pushing other products. We have ordered from Hive other than this order and will continue to consider it as a potential vendor when making future purchases. The four-star rating is for the lack of availability information on their website (unless I've missed it). It would have saved some back-and-forth transactions."

2017-06-26

Very friendly, prompt delivery

"Warehouse manager kindly took my call and organized delivery even though it was his day off, and it was delivered to my door (in Portland) very soon after on the same day."

2017-06-26

Incredibly responsive, highly satisfying

"Purchased a chair and a table with different delivery services and windows, both came with the utmost care and patience from the contractors Hive used and Hive staff responses to a question I had early on (and a delay I needed to impose on the timeline). Have shopped there before, would shop there again."

2017-06-25

Eames Hang-it-All, Herman Miller Collection Product

"I purchased the multicolored coat rack that was true to the description and photo. The design, solid structure, and colors are perfect for an entryway, mudroom, bedrooms, anywhere you might like to see a whimsical pop of color. The product came with a Certificate of Authenticity. There are many knock-offs, but very happy that I decided to buy from Hive. "

Share Hive's store rating

Hive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hive is a merchant member
Hive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,440 merchant members.