Stores > Hive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.00/10 9.00/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.50/10 8.50/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hive by clicking a star below.

2017-01-28

hive rocks

"fast, quick, reliable and... same price as elsewhere.
AAA would totally buy again.

2017-01-27

Hive vibe

"Great follow up with Gabe "

2017-01-23

2nd try's a charm

"My planter arrived broken, but great service from hive got me a second beautiful whole planter pronto!"

2017-01-08

Poor service

"My order was delayed due to the factory moving? I don't really care that the order was delayed, or why, but I was put off by the curt way that I was informed. No apology at all for the delay. The tone was basically - It's late, deal with it. Probably won't order from Hive again. The items on Hive can be found elsewhere. "

2016-12-29

Lightning fast

"After breaking the bird whistle on our 26 yr old Alessi kettle, I found a replacement on Hive. No kidding, I received it the next day. They had exactly what was needed and now our old kettle is in perfect order again. Thanks, Hive!"

2016-12-29

Hot seat

"The bellini stacking chairs are handsome, handy and happily comfortable.
They arrived in record time for the holidays. They are perfect additional formal dining seating especially for the "littles" who have a tendency to miss their mouths and leave much of their meal on the chair seat.

2016-12-27

Exactly what we expected

"Love the lamp and looking add quite a few more to our rental properties. Excellent light and great design. "

2016-12-26

Not Happy

"Though I was give a best estimate shipping date for my order well over a month in the future, I was charged the full price immediately. This seems a strange and unfair practice. I would think there would be a percentage charged and then the Balance in full charged immediately prior to actual order shipment."

2016-12-25

"Flawless ordering process and delivery. Excellent product selection with prices that outmatch other sellers including Amazon."

2016-12-23

no complaints

"I've ordered several items from Hive Modern over the years and everything has arrived in excellent condition and in a timely manner. "

2016-12-22

1st try C-, next try A+

"10 days before Xmas, my mag table arrived poorly packed with a big chip in it. Notified customer service right away about speedy replacement since it was going to be a Xmas gift. Didn't hear back for 5 days and called more "urgently." Nice surprise when a replacement arrived within 24 hours. They restored their credibility, so I would order from them again...."

2016-12-15

great products, great site

"Love the Jasper glasses I purchased. Arrived quickly with no shipping charge. Thank you!"

Fab-U-Lus!

"Picked up a copy of Atomic Ranch when it hit the newsstand, ordered the coat rack the same day, and viola! On the doorstep in a few days! Couldn't be better service from Hive. Recommend highly!"

2016-12-12

Cool furniture makes for a great hangout

"I got 5 red/orange Eames chairs for my black marble Saarinen table and now everyone wants to hangout at my place. Great design makes a difference"

Hive -- For A High Quality Shopping Experience

"I am very pleased with my online buying experience. Hive's graphics match the exceptional products they sell. All items are very nicely displayed and described. Overall, a well designed and easy to navigate website, including the checkout procedure."

Share Hive's store rating

Hive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hive is a merchant member
Hive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.