Stores > Hive
    • Phone: 866 663 4483
    • Customer Support: 866 663 4483
    • Fax: 503 242 5573

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hive by clicking a star below.

2016-12-29

Hot seat

"The bellini stacking chairs are handsome, handy and happily comfortable.
They arrived in record time for the holidays. They are perfect additional formal dining seating especially for the "littles" who have a tendency to miss their mouths and leave much of their meal on the chair seat.

2016-12-27

Exactly what we expected

"Love the lamp and looking add quite a few more to our rental properties. Excellent light and great design. "

2016-12-26

Not Happy

"Though I was give a best estimate shipping date for my order well over a month in the future, I was charged the full price immediately. This seems a strange and unfair practice. I would think there would be a percentage charged and then the Balance in full charged immediately prior to actual order shipment."

2016-12-25

"Flawless ordering process and delivery. Excellent product selection with prices that outmatch other sellers including Amazon."

This review was modified by Jorgemoramd on December 25 2016 05:41:30 AM

2016-12-23

no complaints

"I've ordered several items from Hive Modern over the years and everything has arrived in excellent condition and in a timely manner. "

2016-12-22

1st try C-, next try A+

"10 days before Xmas, my mag table arrived poorly packed with a big chip in it. Notified customer service right away about speedy replacement since it was going to be a Xmas gift. Didn't hear back for 5 days and called more "urgently." Nice surprise when a replacement arrived within 24 hours. They restored their credibility, so I would order from them again...."

2016-12-15

great products, great site

"Love the Jasper glasses I purchased. Arrived quickly with no shipping charge. Thank you!"

Fab-U-Lus!

"Picked up a copy of Atomic Ranch when it hit the newsstand, ordered the coat rack the same day, and viola! On the doorstep in a few days! Couldn't be better service from Hive. Recommend highly!"

2016-12-12

Cool furniture makes for a great hangout

"I got 5 red/orange Eames chairs for my black marble Saarinen table and now everyone wants to hangout at my place. Great design makes a difference"

Hive -- For A High Quality Shopping Experience

"I am very pleased with my online buying experience. Hive's graphics match the exceptional products they sell. All items are very nicely displayed and described. Overall, a well designed and easy to navigate website, including the checkout procedure."

2016-12-11

Cool bowl

"Saw the bowl and it screamed "Nicole" to me. I just knew my daughter would love it!"

2016-12-08

Great Vase

"Hive has a great collection of furnishing. I already owned two of vases from this designer. I loved them so much, I bought a third. Always a pleasure, Hive."

2016-12-08

"Just hung it up yesterday and I am really happy with it. The colors are bright and it is very sturdy. My purse weighs a ton!"

2016-12-07

"Excellent service and excellent product. I needed to change my order, then needed to change it back to the original order. I spoke with different people on two separate calls and they had all my information available, and accommodated my requests with ease. "

2016-12-06

Ended Well

"I wasn't clear about delivery, but it ended well."

Share Hive's store rating

Hive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hive is a merchant member
Hive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,429 merchant members.