Stores > Hive
    • Phone: 866 663 4483
    • Customer Support: 866 663 4483
    • Fax: 503 242 5573

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hive by clicking a star below.

2016-12-06

Starck Juicy Salif is Awesome

"The Starck Juicy Salif is a work of art and functional. Great Alessi products. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff at Hive Modern for their customer service, which is also awesome, especially Gabe!"

2016-12-06

First time buyer loved the service.

"This was my first time ordering from Hive and I was extremely satisfied. My order was shipped and delivered to my front door in one week's time. The product I ordered was in perfect condition and exactly what I was expecting. Great service and a great product was achieved!"

2016-12-02

The Saarinen Dining Table

"All of our contacts with Hive have been positive. The telephone ordering works seamlessly and the advice and arrangement for white glove delivery was flawless. We will always buy from Hive, when our budget allows. Thank you so much Hive Modern!"

2016-11-25

Another Great Transaction with Hive Modern

"I have purchased from Hive Modern a number of times over the past several years. On each occasion, the transaction has been easy and trouble-free. The Hive Modern website is the best in the business, and should you have any questions or special needs, the staff at Hive Modern are knowledgeable, accommodating and excellent communicators. It's always a pleasure working with Hive."

2016-11-15

"Quick turnaround on the Eames table, local store would have taken 4 to 6 weeks. This was 10 days or so. The table is beautiful as I suspected it would be ! I very pleased."

2016-11-08

Aalto stools

"An easy order, the 2 I wanted were in stock, shipped quickly. However, it was quite annoying that Hive shipped with "signature required", which I either missed on the webpage or wasn't specified. Had to ask a neighbor to watch out for FedEx after first failed attempt. Hive seems a fine company, would definitely order again."

2016-11-06

"Excellent Customer service! outstanding experience "

Dealt with Hive many times....Always Great

"We have bought through Hive many times over the years and they have always been great."

Good for my Hive...

"My Hive now has some new place to sit thanks to the good service here...."

2016-11-05

Always spot on

"Have ordered many pieces from hive over the years, and had perfect service. Highly recommend."

2016-11-05

Beautifully Elegant

"Just received the Woodrow platform bed. I was able to assemble it myself and all assembly components were provided. It came in 3 boxes and was well packed. No damage to any of the pieces. The bed looks fantastic and blends beautifully with the mid century pieces I already have. It's sturdy and very comfortable. I really love this bed. Great purchase. "

2016-11-04

Great folks great products

"Responsive
Responsible.
Quality.
Highly recommend!

2016-11-03

Love love love

"I am always thrilled with my purchases at Hive. The service is exceptional. Happy!!!"

This review was modified by 1sheilasullivan on November 03 2016 01:29:31 PM

2016-11-01

Perfect

"I ordered a Wegner Shell Chair, made by Carl Hanson and Sons. The cost was the best I could find online, and it came with white glove delivery. The chair arrived within the allotted timeframe. The customer service was great (especially via email), and the chair arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely use Hive again."

This review was modified by steve_hansen1962 on November 03 2016 11:07:56 AM

2016-10-31

Great products and service!

"I have received a wide variety of products from Hive and always been satisfied with the quality, selection, and service. They describe products accurately, are knowledgeable about them if you have questions, and ship quickly. Even though I live in a major city with other shopping options Hive is my first go-to resource for modern, well made furnishings."

Share Hive's store rating

Hive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hive is a merchant member
Hive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,425 merchant members.