Stores > Hive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.17/10 9.17/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Customer service: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hive by clicking a star below.

2016-12-27

Exactly what we expected

"Love the lamp and looking add quite a few more to our rental properties. Excellent light and great design. "

2016-12-26

Not Happy

"Though I was give a best estimate shipping date for my order well over a month in the future, I was charged the full price immediately. This seems a strange and unfair practice. I would think there would be a percentage charged and then the Balance in full charged immediately prior to actual order shipment."

2016-12-25

"Flawless ordering process and delivery. Excellent product selection with prices that outmatch other sellers including Amazon."

2016-12-23

no complaints

"I've ordered several items from Hive Modern over the years and everything has arrived in excellent condition and in a timely manner. "

2016-12-22

1st try C-, next try A+

"10 days before Xmas, my mag table arrived poorly packed with a big chip in it. Notified customer service right away about speedy replacement since it was going to be a Xmas gift. Didn't hear back for 5 days and called more "urgently." Nice surprise when a replacement arrived within 24 hours. They restored their credibility, so I would order from them again...."

2016-12-15

great products, great site

"Love the Jasper glasses I purchased. Arrived quickly with no shipping charge. Thank you!"

Fab-U-Lus!

"Picked up a copy of Atomic Ranch when it hit the newsstand, ordered the coat rack the same day, and viola! On the doorstep in a few days! Couldn't be better service from Hive. Recommend highly!"

2016-12-12

Cool furniture makes for a great hangout

"I got 5 red/orange Eames chairs for my black marble Saarinen table and now everyone wants to hangout at my place. Great design makes a difference"

Hive -- For A High Quality Shopping Experience

"I am very pleased with my online buying experience. Hive's graphics match the exceptional products they sell. All items are very nicely displayed and described. Overall, a well designed and easy to navigate website, including the checkout procedure."

2016-12-11

Cool bowl

"Saw the bowl and it screamed "Nicole" to me. I just knew my daughter would love it!"

2016-12-08

Great Vase

"Hive has a great collection of furnishing. I already owned two of vases from this designer. I loved them so much, I bought a third. Always a pleasure, Hive."

2016-12-08

"Just hung it up yesterday and I am really happy with it. The colors are bright and it is very sturdy. My purse weighs a ton!"

2016-12-07

"Excellent service and excellent product. I needed to change my order, then needed to change it back to the original order. I spoke with different people on two separate calls and they had all my information available, and accommodated my requests with ease. "

2016-12-06

Ended Well

"I wasn't clear about delivery, but it ended well."

2016-12-06

Starck Juicy Salif is Awesome

"The Starck Juicy Salif is a work of art and functional. Great Alessi products. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff at Hive Modern for their customer service, which is also awesome, especially Gabe!"

Share Hive's store rating

Hive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hive is a merchant member
Hive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,404 merchant members.