Stores > Hive

Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.50/10 9.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 9.25/10 9.25/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.29/10 9.29/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hive by clicking a star below.

2016-12-22

1st try C-, next try A+

"10 days before Xmas, my mag table arrived poorly packed with a big chip in it. Notified customer service right away about speedy replacement since it was going to be a Xmas gift. Didn't hear back for 5 days and called more "urgently." Nice surprise when a replacement arrived within 24 hours. They restored their credibility, so I would order from them again...."

2016-12-15

great products, great site

"Love the Jasper glasses I purchased. Arrived quickly with no shipping charge. Thank you!"

Fab-U-Lus!

"Picked up a copy of Atomic Ranch when it hit the newsstand, ordered the coat rack the same day, and viola! On the doorstep in a few days! Couldn't be better service from Hive. Recommend highly!"

2016-12-12

Cool furniture makes for a great hangout

"I got 5 red/orange Eames chairs for my black marble Saarinen table and now everyone wants to hangout at my place. Great design makes a difference"

Hive -- For A High Quality Shopping Experience

"I am very pleased with my online buying experience. Hive's graphics match the exceptional products they sell. All items are very nicely displayed and described. Overall, a well designed and easy to navigate website, including the checkout procedure."

2016-12-11

Cool bowl

"Saw the bowl and it screamed "Nicole" to me. I just knew my daughter would love it!"

2016-12-08

Great Vase

"Hive has a great collection of furnishing. I already owned two of vases from this designer. I loved them so much, I bought a third. Always a pleasure, Hive."

2016-12-08

"Just hung it up yesterday and I am really happy with it. The colors are bright and it is very sturdy. My purse weighs a ton!"

2016-12-07

"Excellent service and excellent product. I needed to change my order, then needed to change it back to the original order. I spoke with different people on two separate calls and they had all my information available, and accommodated my requests with ease. "

Ended Well

"I wasn't clear about delivery, but it ended well."

Starck Juicy Salif is Awesome

"The Starck Juicy Salif is a work of art and functional. Great Alessi products. And I would like to take this opportunity to thank the staff at Hive Modern for their customer service, which is also awesome, especially Gabe!"

2016-12-06

First time buyer loved the service.

"This was my first time ordering from Hive and I was extremely satisfied. My order was shipped and delivered to my front door in one week's time. The product I ordered was in perfect condition and exactly what I was expecting. Great service and a great product was achieved!"

2016-12-02

The Saarinen Dining Table

"All of our contacts with Hive have been positive. The telephone ordering works seamlessly and the advice and arrangement for white glove delivery was flawless. We will always buy from Hive, when our budget allows. Thank you so much Hive Modern!"

2016-11-25

Another Great Transaction with Hive Modern

"I have purchased from Hive Modern a number of times over the past several years. On each occasion, the transaction has been easy and trouble-free. The Hive Modern website is the best in the business, and should you have any questions or special needs, the staff at Hive Modern are knowledgeable, accommodating and excellent communicators. It's always a pleasure working with Hive."

2016-11-15

"Quick turnaround on the Eames table, local store would have taken 4 to 6 weeks. This was 10 days or so. The table is beautiful as I suspected it would be ! I very pleased."

Share Hive's store rating

Hive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hive is a merchant member
Hive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.