Stores > Hive
      503 242 5573
      info@hivemodern.com
      866 663 4483

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hive by clicking a star below.

2016-11-03

Love love love

"I am always thrilled with my purchases at Hive. The service is exceptional. Happy!!!"

2016-11-01

Perfect

"I ordered a Wegner Shell Chair, made by Carl Hanson and Sons. The cost was the best I could find online, and it came with white glove delivery. The chair arrived within the allotted timeframe. The customer service was great (especially via email), and the chair arrived in perfect condition. I would definitely use Hive again."

2016-10-31

Great products and service!

"I have received a wide variety of products from Hive and always been satisfied with the quality, selection, and service. They describe products accurately, are knowledgeable about them if you have questions, and ship quickly. Even though I live in a major city with other shopping options Hive is my first go-to resource for modern, well made furnishings."

2016-10-31

Returns - Only store credit?!?

"We recently returned a pair of fairly pricey sconces, to find out that Hive doesn't issue refunds - only store credit. Had we read the fine print we surely would have ordered these from another online retailer.
#booHive

Rep reply posted Nov-03-2016

A rep from Hive, hivemodern.com, has responded

“customer's credit card was refunded in full upon receipt of return.”

2016-10-26

Excellent Products, Information and Service

"I purchased a Herman Miller Noguchi table from Hive. I was promptly informed of the lead time for delivery; the delivery was scheduled at my convenience; and the service was excellent. Nothing to lift or carry; no packing to discard; placed perfectly inside. The table itself is a treasure."

2016-10-26

Viva Vitra!

"Always wanted a George Nelson Vitra desk clock, so as soon as I got my business credit card I initiated racking up the debt by ordering myself said clock from Hive. No charge for shipping or tax and it arrived super quick via UPS. I am now a happy camper."

2016-10-23

"The customer service and the space were overall agreeable. "

2016-10-19

"BEAUTIFUL
,GREAT DESIGN GOOD VALUE CAREFUL DELIVERY VERY HELPFUL SALES SERVICE

2016-10-17

Always pleased

"Always pleased with Hive. Quick & professional. Appreciate the free ship...
Will continue to utilize them!

2016-10-16

"Extremely poor customer service after the sale. And now I receive emails asking me to change my review because they are unhappy with it. Instead of asking me to change my opinion of what I experienced, I suggest you focus on your customer service training."

Rep reply posted Oct-23-2016

A rep from Hive, hivemodern.com, has responded

“reached out to customer to see what the issue might be and if we could help as our detailed notes for this order were exhaustive and indicated nothing that would warrant a 1 star rating. customer replied but wasn't willing to provide other information other than to double down on unproductive commentary.”

Local and helpful!

"I love the local Hive store. Always well put together - wish they had a bigger spot though!"

2016-10-15

"HIVE is everywhere! Handsome graphics, Dwell ads, online pop ups, etc. The temptation is so great that someday I really will buy something. In the meantime I'll just enjoy being tempted...."

2016-10-15

"The product and service were great! The item purchased was a gift, and the recipients are very pleased!"

2016-10-14

Excellent representation and service

"After a recent remodel of my house, I purchased almost all the furnishings through hive. The service is always excellent and they are happy to supply all the needed swatches, material and finish samples. The products and manufacturers they represent are top of the line. Delivery estimates are accurate. Very professional and responsive. These are high end, quality products and the prices reflect that. "

2016-10-14

"Love the entire shopping experience at Hive!"

Share Hive's store rating

Hive is a Merchant Member! Learn more

Hive is a merchant member
Hive participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,417 merchant members.