Stores > HME Medical Shop
  • HME Medical Sho HME Medical Shop Elite Status

Mon- Fri 8 a.m. - 6 p.m. EST
      customerservice@hmemedicalshop.com

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review HME Medical Shop by clicking a star below.
2017-03-29

Help for disabilities

"I have been caring for a now 86-year-old-lady the past six years. Trying to get her in and out of a shower or tub was more excitement than I could stand. It took only a few moments to discover that no way I could afford one of those sit-down in tubs. I found a bath lift on line and was interested. I researched companies until I had narrowed it down to three. Now was the time to get serious. I investigated specs, capabilities, weight allotment, price, and particularly service-after-the-sale. HME Medical had everyone beaten on the price. Then, I called each store and talked in length with salespersons. HME impressed me the most. True to their word, HME has not failed me yet. I have had to call them twice with problems; besides right after receiving the lift, I called many times with questions. Every time, customer service and techs were wonderful. They were polite, informative, and attentive, checked the part I needed for correctness, availability, price, and warranty conditions. They told me the exact day the part would arrive, then sent e-mails to make certain I could install the part. They even called later to see if i had any problems with installation. I highly recommend HME Medical. I have had two APRNs coming to check on my lady. Both loved the lift--just looking at it. When I told them of the service, they have carried HME's name and number to various other patients. If you need anything in the medical field, call HME Medical.

2017-03-01

Good last minute shipping

"Ordered late in the afternoon Thurs and was still able to get the item shipped out same day. Got before the weekend"

2016-05-04

No phone service

"A product ordered April 23 has not arrived by 5/4. Errors can happen and I can make an allowance for them. But HME does not provide adequate support for complaints. Phone calls (5) to the 800 number instructed me to leave word and to expect a call back. Never a return call - no one to answer direct calls. This is one of the worst companies I have dealt with for internet shopping.

Jh

2015-11-13

"The support from Michele over the chat in HME Medical Shop was fantastic. I needed a wheelchair for my mother and she assisted me during the hole process and once I placed the order, she processed immediately to ensure that I receive the wheelchair on time.

She also informed me that the team at the warehouse was pushing to have the shipment out today. This is what I call great service, and for the type of products you are acquiring from this type of company, that service is a must even do if the price is higher than other sites.

Initially, I ordered the wheelchair in other site, and they never replied or confirm shipment of the order. Just when I follow up they informed me that was in backorder, even do that I purchase the item with a 2nd air delivery, and was never informed that the item was not available.

2015-08-09

"I could not order by he computer but I got a very nice lady on he phone and my order was completed in a short time and the item arrived sooner than expected"

2015-07-31

"It only took 2 days to receive what we ordered, which is remarkable. Also, it was quite easy to assemble. Ann was very professional and friendly and a credit to your company. I love my desk. Thank you!

Carolyn Zimmerman

2015-07-31

"The product is wonderful.......but I think you should at least let the customer know regarding the day of delivery and when I called to find out about delivery ...no one knew."

2015-07-30

"Great service....Received product next day!"

2015-07-29

"We haven't received the product! "

2015-07-29

"I was told product was on back order until he end of October. That is a long time to wait for a medical product used to help a person ambulate."

2015-07-24

"Internet price advertized the product by the case, not true! Still showing on the web as selling by the case instead of actual quantity. I ordered expidited shipping and had to follow up only to find out they hadn't shipped my order yet.
They offered me less than advertized quantity so I cancelled my order 10 days later.

2015-06-29

"Arrived on time and in excelent shape"

2015-06-26

"We are very satisfied with our shopping experience for the Nitro drive walker. When it arrived we didn't have to put anything together. Some one has already seen it and was going to order one this week."

2015-06-18

"THis is my second stool but the craftsmanship of the item was a little off. "

2015-05-30

"It came much faster than expected. The therapy group here put it together and I'm enjoying its height as I am taller than most. Enjoy everything else too--especially the price!"

Share HME Medical Shop's store rating

HME Medical Shop is a Merchant Member! Learn more

HME Medical Shop is a merchant member
HME Medical Shop participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,378 merchant members.