Stores > HobbyWOW.COM

Chance of future purchase: Rating 4.72/10 4.72/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 3.93/10 3.93/10
    Customer service: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 4.58/10 4.58/10
Voice your opinion! Review HobbyWOW.COM by clicking a star below.
2017-04-29

HobbyWow!

"Item arrive without damaged and as discribed.
Delivery took some time and the tracking info is not always updated but very satisfied with the customer support! Recommended place to shop!

2017-04-21

Digusting / Dishonest / Worst Experience / Unreasonable

"I bought a Hubsan Drone for £235. Worst mistake of my life!!

1. It took them at least a month to send it; had to open a case on pay pal, they persuaded me to close it once they sent it.

2. Little did I know closing the case would cause me problems, as I did not know once you close a case on PayPal you can never open a new one.

3. Once I received the product it never worked, they asked me to provide video footage as proof in the email so they could help me fix it, so i did. At no point did the propellers even spin.

4. I then emailed them again asking for a refund. At first they said they do not do refunds; then someone else from the company emails saying they do (a supervisor I presume). They said I could either get a full refund or a new Drone depending on the damage. (all lies)

5. They are now telling me I need to pay £58 for the postage to them for my refund even though it is their fault the product is defective. £58 that I do not even have at the moment; they stopped trying to help and just said have a nice day, how am I supposed to after losing £235 to these thieves.

6. Unfortunately I cannot even open a new case on PayPal to complain about their shady business. They do not care about customer service, I can see a few people have given them 5 stars on here somehow. They must have been lucky enough to get the few products that do work, I sincerely caution you to not buy from these people.

Sadly there's no option for ZERO stars for this incredible inconvenience. maybe inconvenience is an understatement, this is a ROBBERY!!!

2017-04-14

7.4v 610mah batteries for Hubsan h502e

"Not bad on shipping just a little slow on processing , great customer service. Products as expected. Thank you hobbywow. From:
(Big drone flyer77@ Youtube)

2017-03-20

Great staff

"After a disappointing start to shipping a purchased product, Your staff went out of their way to come up with a solution to the problem and although the products have not been delivered yet i am extremely happy with the outcome .
With special thanks to Bella and Crystal. ( with whom I had some really nice emails) 10/10

2017-03-14

thanx for all customer services all are so much friendly.

"i have received my drone jjrc x1 before 4days in perfect condition fast shipping very pleased good original jjrc x1thank you hobbywow.and thanx for all customer services all are so much friendly.

2017-01-25

Frustrated

"Ordered $25 in parts. Paid $30 for express shipping. (3 to 5 days)
Order was shipped from hobbywow 7 days after order was placed.
I hope to receive my order after about 18 days. Contacted hobbywow.
They seem fairly sure I will get it eventually. I am still trying to get reembursed for the extra I paid for "Express" shipping.

2016-12-20

Horrible company and they can't be trusted

"These guy's are horrible, they do get back to you when you email them, but they don't answer or acknowledged anything you ask. They also don't ship items according to the times provided on their website
I paid $91.00 to have my small item shipped EMS express mail and HobbyWow's site says it takes 6-12 business days for delivery which to begin with is a very longtime for Speedpost ( I used to work in the industry it's more like 3-4 days to my location in Canada) I ordered it Nov 26th and by the 12th business day my item still hasn't even shipped (it was in stock when I ordered it too) so after numerous emails to them and getting the run around over the next week, I told them to cancel my order and refund my money. They responded telling me it shipped and said they would send me the tracking # once it was available, I hounded them for the next 4 days for the tracking number, they responded but completely ignored my request so I told them again to cancel my order and refund my money, again they ignored it, several days later they sent me a tracking saying it is now with Speedpost I checked online tracking at it's was just accepted by Speedpost in Singapore on Dec 20th, 7 days after they told me it shipped and 15 days after it was supposed to be delivered by at the latest now they are telling me it could take another week or two to be delivered, which will make it over a month since I ordered it.. Totally unacceptable! and to boot it was supposed to be a xmas gift, so it will be completely useless when I do get it. so I had to order the same item from another company in another country to get it here by xmas.
I seriously question who is giving the 5 star reviews for this company.

2016-12-12

what a joke

"They stoked my money left me with nothing 250.00 purchace means nothing at all to them. The worst place to buy from ever. Take your money and light it on fire . 85days into my order ,no resolve is there answer. Bayangtoys x16"

2016-12-10

Hobbywow a company to partner with.

"Hobbywow is a company one can rely on for effective and honest service delivery to customers World wide. I ordered for goods and my parcel arrived Nigeria in good condition and fast. "

2016-10-01

EXCELLENT SERVICE

"Thanks HobbyWOW. I took delivery of my XK X100 with 3D6G Mode Inverted Flight 6-Axis Gyro RC Quadcopter RTF 2.4GHz on the 5th of September via DHL in mint condition, in Nigeria. I was really impressed given that I ordered it on Tuesday, August 30, 2016. I look forward to more shopping experience on HobbyWOW. "

2016-08-03

Excellent service!!!

"My experience was nothing like the others, the item I ordered was delivered well within the time stated and arrived safely due to excellent packing.
Hobbywow are a little bit more expensive than some of their competitors but they do package much better and avoid damage during transit by doing so; this is great because you don't have the hassle of trying to get things put right like I did from other suppliers.

2016-06-09

Like chicken Sushi

"I ordered some drone parts from them, 3 items. Two were o.k., the third was for a completely different model drone. They refuse to admit to the error, won't answer my e-mails for a resolution. Another bad experience from China. Only buy from the USA!"

2015-09-14

"I purchased a Pathfinder 2 w609-8 hexicopter from hobbywow and received a faulty drone about 2 weeks later. I contacted hobbywow customer service just after opening the drone box and found that the HD camera did not work fully. The next day 2 rear motors failed during my pre-flight checks. I contacted hobbywow customer again to inform them of this new problem. Customer service wanted me to send pictures and videos of the problems I was having and they would reply with possible troubleshooting fixes. I did not purchase a new drone to have to troubleshoot problems. I did anyway. I sent hobbywow with all the pictures and videos they wanted and they replied with 3 possible ways these problems occurred. All where my fault! For about 2 weeks I and hobbywow exchanged emails trying to come to an agreement on who these drone prone problems would be fixed. Instead of hobbywow sending out a new drone and a prepaid return shipping label so I could send the faulty one back, they are sending me 2 new motors so I can repair my own new drone. This was my first time dealing with hobbywow and will be my last. I will be copying this review and pasting it on other hobby review sites warning others of this incompetent company and their customer service."

2015-04-09

"hello i got this quad from hobbywow fro 99$!
and it the best quad i got and i have six they are realy nice,the customer service it a1, i recomand hobbywow to any one!

2014-12-30

"I recently received an order from hobbyWOW. I paid for expedited shipping and it still took 11 days to receive it. When it arrived a part was broken. I told them about this and wanted me to send them a picture of it. I spent approx. $1100.00 USD and they gave me grief over a $4.95 USD part. Also, the FPV system which was included requires its own camera, which was missing, and is not compatible with GoPro cameras. Downloadable instructions are virtually useless. You are left to figure out almost all of it for yourself. The DEVO 7 controller can adjust the tilt of the camera but there is no way of doing this with the gimbal mount provided and no easy way of accessing the control module in the drone (X600) to allow this. Customer service and quality control are poor. Think twice, even three times, before dealing with this company."

Share HobbyWOW.COM's store rating

HobbyWOW.COM is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

HobbyWOW.COM is not a merchant member
HobbyWOW.COM does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!