Stores > Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com

305-933-8029
      contact@hollowgrind.com
      305-283-3541

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com by clicking a star below.
2013-02-22

"Service is great, response is quick. I am satisfied and will buy again.
I am Chinese, sorry for my poor English.

2013-02-08

"Excellent service. Placed order Tuesday night. Seller contacted me the following day due to discrepancy regarding billing and shipping address to ensure there was no fraud. Seller shipped product that day and I received it on Friday. Hollow Grind sells high quality knives so expect to pay a premium but they are still reasonably priced. If you are looking for a Microtech knife, check them out first. I highly recommend them."

2013-02-05

"I had initially made an error in my order... totally my fault, which got me the wrong item. Hollow Grind was extremely accommodating. They ordered the item I wanted, which was out of stock, and took care of the swap in a timely and efficient manner. They are good people and know how to take care of the customer."

2013-01-27

"i got the Microtech Ultratech D/E Bead Blast Fully Serrated from them and its an amazing knife its all i hoped it would be and dealing with the owner david was a pleasure he is a very nice and respectful man to deal with and when the time comes to get another knife im going to the hollow grind for sure

2013-01-16

"Great information.Great service. Timely delivery. Would definitely recommend to anyone. Steve Macciocchi"

2013-01-14

"The product I purchased was a Microtech Combat Troodon and it was absolutly perfect. Web site was easy to use, and the follow up after the order was placed was first rate. Thanks Again to Dave and his crew, I will be ordering again as soon as funds permit."

2013-01-05

"The selection was good, ordering was easy, and everything arrived as expected. Good job!"

2013-01-04

"Fantastic service and overall perfect ordering experience, I'll be buying from them again guaranteed! "

2012-12-27

"Fast delivery, friendly service for an extremely high quality product. Recommended to all A++++++++++++"

2012-12-19

"As an avid knife collector I can say hollowgrind.com will most definitely receive my business in the future. I ordered the knife on Sunday, and got it delivered to my door on Wednesday of the same week- phenomenal! I was very impressed with the layout of the website and responsiveness of the hollowgrind team. Product shipped fast- and was everything I expected when I opened the box. The knife is perfect. And as of the time of this review they offer free shipping any where in the US! Fair prices, and excellent service! I'm truly impressed!!"

2012-12-18

"very smooth transaction. Knife is flawless. I especially liked the free shipping. Thanks!!!"

2012-12-13

"Awesome service as always! Dave at Hollow grind always has the hard to find knife in stock, and at great prices!

I look forward to buying from them again!

2012-12-03

"The Hollow Grind LLC was an excellent company too deal with. I spoke with both the owners (to my knowledge) and they were very helpful and answered all of my questions. I would definitely buy from this company again. My order was shipped the same day i ordered it."

2012-12-03

"Great product, the knife is of excellent quality. I can surely see the craftsmanship that has gone into the building of this product, I would easily purchase from Hollow Grind again. The price of the product is very competitive as I had search many a site for similar products and also seen the reviews of this company which have been A++++.

2012-12-03

"I have never written a review before so please bare with me. Even know I have never written one before, I felt tha Hallow Grind deserves one. why you ask? The main reasons are the customer service and speedy delivery time. I wrote the customer service an email and they returned with a response in less than 5 minutes. When I placed my order they got it to U.P.S in about in hour. They were so quick it qualified my order for early delivery. My H.A.L.O was in perfect condition when recieved and I plan give hallow grind my business in the future."

Share Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com's store rating

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com is not a merchant member
Hollow Grind, LLC / hollowgrind.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!