Stores > Home Depot

Chance of future purchase: Rating 1.53/10 1.53/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 1.73/10 1.73/10
    Customer service: Rating 1.32/10 1.32/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.12/10 2.12/10
Voice your opinion! Review Home Depot by clicking a star below.
2017-05-22

Charged for nothing done

"Home Depot Home Services charged me three times for a redo kitchen they never did and damaged my credit for a home equity loan. They do not deserve any star. "

2017-05-10

code violations installing central air system

"Home Depot and their service provider BNG installed my home HVAC system. It only ran for 57 days! Found out later they violated code section 602.2! I will never trust Home Depot again... They offered no fix either physical or financial for the mess they created!"

2017-05-09

Kitchen remodel.

"My wife and I visited Home Depot in Parker Colorado and spoke to Judith about a quote to remodel our kitchen. Long story short. It's couple month now and still now response from her. We paid to have the measurement and quote completed. We visited her several time at the store in hope of quote completion. She keeps apologizing but, nothing getting done. She does follow up. I don't know what to say. She refers me to her contractor Paul, he refers me back to her. Am extremely disappointed in the experience. Am kinda glad this happened now before the work starts. It helped me make a decision not to do business with Home Depot. I will continue doing business in the store. I would like to get my $50 refunded back to me. My name is Sam Azzam. My number 720-707-9993. "

2017-05-01

Worst buying experience ever - HD makes United Airlines look like compassionate, concerned PR geniuses

"Ordered a vanity (late March) for delivery - "5-7 days," got a "track your order" advising delivery on April 10. Vanity is the only item needed for completion of home. Called Customer Service, 1 hour on phone, no results other than reassurances "we are concerned, this should not have happened," someone will contact you next business day (April 17). No contact yet, no response from HD. Very frustrated - I think I've figured it out. They operate on a different calendar system than the rest of us. "5-7 days" might be "5-7 complete moon cycles," and "tomorrow" might mean "sometime, maybe next month..."

When I reviewed on YELP, I got three "we are concerned" responses from H Depot, responded to those and haven't heard anything since.

Never, ever, again will I order from Home Depot. I am sorry I did not consult Reseller Ratings before I purchased.

2017-04-26

**** poor customer service

"Never can find anyone available to assist you with anything in the Home Depot Store on Roberts Dr. in Kennesaw GA."

2017-04-23

Comparison shopping

"I purchased 132 #2 pine fence boards for 1.69 apiece then found them at stines for 1.25 went back to customer service and asked for credit and was told there boards are a 16th an inch smaller no comparison so you basically pay more for a thinner board, my point is there both #2 pine!!! Will never shop there again "

2017-04-21

Delivery almost a week late

"My vanity was to be delivered April 13 - 19. On the 20th I started one of 4 phone calls.
No one really cared or could do anything. Beware their 6 day delivery date is only a estimate. They really can't tell you when a product will be delivered. No one called to tell me this and 2 of the calls told me they would call me back in 2 hours and never did. I am very disappointed that I choose Home Depot for my purchase. I can only hope the product is fine because I doubt I would get any help from Home Depot.
I even went to the coordinator and this environment of not caring diffidently starts at the top.

2017-04-20

Bought new 3400.00 lg refridg

"Delivery guy says can't get in my home and it's the same size as last one they brought, I talked with sales manager at Kingsport, tn store and he said he would take care of it next day , guess what he lied I went back to store and he said I needed to go to go to lowes and buy one . "

2017-04-03

Patio set

"Bought a patio set on line and it says it will be delivered on 3/31. Three days later they sent me a tracking information that says it will be deliver between April 6th and April. This is a very horrible service they are providing and when I called them they told me that the shipping company they are using probably gave it to somebody else. Will never order anything else on line from home depot"

2017-04-01

Poor Help Loading

"Well I just got back from home depot. Me and my mother had a cart and two loadings. This guy showed our grill to someone else, NEXT moved the grill outside, THEN he left me the 10 YEAR OLD GIRL INSIDE WITH THE CART ALONE WAITING FOR MY MOM. When my mom got there he wasn't there then she was about to go to the manager BUT another man tried to help her but he needed extra help. NOW the car was loaded. PEOPLE SAY BLACK WOMAN BE PUSHY WELL NOW YOU KNOW WHY!!! PLEASE PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND MAKE SURE YOUR EMPLOYEE8S PAY ATTENTION NEXT TIME AND EVERY TIME PLEASE!!!!"

2017-03-31

Roanoke Hersberger Road Location the single worst!

"Home Depot continues to give the worst customer service of any store in Roanoke. From now on I will only buy online and make them load my car from the parking lot! #homedepotsucks"

2017-03-22

DON'T BUY COUNTER TOP

"Wife was doing dishes counter was about a month old water got on counter top and some water got on edge it peel up swelled now the say it's not covered​ this place is a joke paid around 1800 to 2000 "

2017-03-08

bath tub liner

"I had home depot do a bathtub overlay. It took 4 1/2 months and they used inferior products. The tub was good but the shower surround was the cheapest 3 piece garbage you can find. I told the installer not to caulk the surround because I was going to tear it out as soon as he left. The better 3 piece surrounds have over lapping joints to prevent leaking, this was 3 pieces of flat plastic on the wall with 5 feet of caulk in the corners, they don't even go this cheap in mobile homes. My neighbor had just had her bath done by Bath Fitter. She invited me in to see it. Bath fitter did a great job, a one piece surround with no caulk in the corners. I called Home Depot and complained about the 4 1/2 months it took to do it ( they told me 8 weeks) and the quality of the product they used, after a half hour on the phone and threatening them with going to court I finally got some money back. I called Bath Fitter to come and finish the job, the finished product is great. Home Depot charged me $5,200 for the job and Bath Fitter was $3,200 for the same work but with better materials. "

2017-02-27

No good contractor

"I am very satisfaction with Home Depot but the contractors they and Lowes have need to be checked out better. There is a company name Unforgettable Remodeling don't use them to do a job you will be sorry.

2017-02-20

WOW Online order !!

"WOW Don't waste your time and money with the The Home Depot online click to amazon or any one else I love to welding and I had order filler tig rod that I had for a project that used ER5356 and what I got was ER4043 (well I have 12 pounds ) and I have no ER5356 and after I received it I open 2 days before I needed the filler rod and they ship the wrong so I had to order the rod from Amazon overnight air !! And 2 days later I returned to the store and just wanted to have them do exchange and ship my the right filler rod . That was to easy for them to do this they said I had to refund and it would take 3-5 for the refund and then I would have to order the filler rod again 5-6 days (with NO idea if I would get the right filler rod again ) Don't waste your time like I have trying to buy a product for a co. That's this we server them as customers I did make file a complaint with Corp. But i don't think they give a **** So we will giving owe money to Amazon ,Lowe's and any one else but the Home Depot again "

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Home Depot is not a merchant member
Home Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!