Stores > Home Depot

Customer service: Rating 0.83/10 0.83/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 2.22/10 2.22/10

2016-01-12

Frequent Shopper

"We come to you often as it is very convenient for us. But the last two trips have had issues. Items show in stock but are not actually available. I set the pick up to be at the pro desk and they had it at customer service and I was never notified the job was ready for pick up. I had to call to find out what was going on with our order.

The order on1/5/16 was perfect. W448215393

2016-01-08

"Timely delivery. The product arrive undamaged. "

2016-01-06

"Very satisfied with all of my Home Depot transactions."

2016-01-06

"you got questions they have got the answers to help with even the smallest problem you are having with your diy home projects. they have never left me down. And they do really help veterans i should know. i am one. Love Home Depot. they never give up.

Sincerly Harry M.

2015-12-30

"ordered two chrome grab bars 3202044125 on 12-18-15. I received 1 chrome & 1 brushed stainless bar in the same box. I had to postpone the install with my costumer. I ordered the same two grab bars again on 12-23-15 # 3202044125 and received the same mistake again 1 chrome and 1 brushed the same as before. I should not have to order 4 bars to get two that I need and than have to return the two brushed bars that I did not order. "

2015-12-30

"I am always happy with customer service here. Made finding home supplies so easy. So friendly unlike people at walmart"

2015-12-29

"Everything went as smoothly as it could. No complaints."

2015-12-26

"The order process was easy and the delivery was prompt!"

2015-12-25

"Quick and easy ordering and right to the door. No damage. Great delivery"

2015-12-23

"Overall it was fine. The checkout was slow as two associates were working together on a phone order."

2015-12-22

"very easy and shipped quickly."

2015-12-21

" the idem i bought was priced fair. they shipped it at no cost to me. i recieved it sooner than they said i would"

2015-12-21

"it was fine ..................................................................................................................."

2015-12-21

"The partial order was ready, although in the rear of the store. The products were not loaded separately (like items together), they were mixed making counting and loading difficult. The Rep never offered to count the items or assistance to load the items..."

2015-12-20

"I usually go to the local Home Depot in Placerville, CA, but I was looking for a cover for my Bull built in BBQ and could not find a cover in Placerville. I went on line and found it at HD. I actually ordered 2, so I would have an extra. In no time it was delivered to my front door. It was a perfect fit."

Share Home Depot's store rating

Home Depot is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Home Depot is not a merchant member
Home Depot does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!