Stores > Hyson Music

sales@hysonmusic.com
      877-88-HYSON (49766)

Product & services pricing Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 8.75/10 8.75/10
Voice your opinion! Review Hyson Music by clicking a star below.
  • 1
  • 2
2012-08-18

"I don't usually write any reviews. In fact, this is the third review I've ever written, and I've been surfing the Net since 1996. I bought two LJ Hutchen flutes for my daughters from Hyson who were in 6th & 7th grades. One of the flutes needed adjustments twice over the last two years. I called up Hyson but really didn't expect much since these were relatively inexpensive entry level flutes. To my surprise, they stood up behind their commitment and provided wonderful warranty service. They were also extremely courteous and professional. It was "no questions asked" type of service. I highly recommend Hyson Music and hope they'll be around a long time."

2012-08-11

"I bought a used Yamaha electronic drumset from Hyson Music and I was worried about the condition it might arrive in. Yet I got an excellent price with free shipping (for a bulky product, mind you) and what I received was, from what I could tell, a brand new item. So yes, I'm very pleased."

2012-07-16

"Thanx to Hyson Music, and the telephone contact with Justin Varuzzo, I purchased a Gemeinhardt
flute. The instrument arrived on time (from N.Y. to Calif.) in exactly the condition it was advertised as being in.
I greatly appreciate their integrity of service, and wouldn't hesitate to deal with them again.

Pat Manalio

2012-06-29

"I've ordered a Yamaha AVC-7 (intermediate Cello) from Hyson Music. They typically do not send it to Hawaii, but they gladly sent it for me. The packaging was done properly, and my cello arrived safely. Customer service from the time of order and all the follow-ups have been fantastic. I'm so glad that I bought my cello from them. I'm also grateful that Hyson does not carry low quality cellos which might have confused my purchasing decision. My Yamaha cello has been great; no adjustment required and was ready to start lessons under a professional cellist in town. "

2012-04-27

"It was a wonderful experience with Hyson music. I had ordered a Selmer Saxophone which in tern I did not like for the tonal quality but that horn is made like that. Justin at Hyson music quickly sent me a return shipping label and once they received the item , they processed the Refund immediately. I bought it from Ebay and experience great service from Hyson music. I look forward to have business with them for sure in future"

2012-02-23

"I recently purchased a piccolo from Hyson Music. I can't thank Jesse Effman for his patience and committment in helping me find the right piccolo for my daughter. Originally, Jesse was planning to sell me a piccolo that he thought was in perfect condition. However, after inspection, he noted a defect. He immediately called me to let me know that he was not comfortable about selling the instrument to me but that he would work on obtaining another instrument. Within weeks, Jesse informed me that he had obtained another piccolo that would be perfect for my daughter. I can't thank Jesse enough for his honesty and for his committment in getting the job done. My daughter is so pleased with her instrument. Thank you Jesse and the entire Hyson music staff! Maria C."

2012-02-10

"Cannot be happier!.. They recommended the best brand and type of product for my son's school music career! The right choice of instrument has given us long-term satisfaction and peace of mind. They give you INFORMATION PRIOR TO YOUR PURCHASE. This is the best type of customer service..."

2011-10-06

"I recently purchased a trumpet from HYSON Music for my 8 year old son who is in 4th grade. I chose to purchase because it is cheaper than renting. I was shocked when my husband called me at work and told me the trumpet came within 2 days. I was thrilled when I saw the quality of the product and my son was so excited. Few days after the product arrived, I contacted Hyson Music for instructions and they walk me through the process patiently. I can honestly say I received top notched product and superb customer service from Hyson Music. I am a mother of 3 young boys and 1 daughter and I look forward to purchasing musical instruments for them from Hyson Music in the near future. I certainly recommend this product."

2011-09-29

"I generally never write a review but I had to for this store. Jesse at Hyson Music made my experience of purchasing a flute for my daughter a great one! I had waited a little long trying to decide on whether to buy a flute or rent one. We came to the realization that the LJ Hutchens flute was such a good price that it was cheaper for us to buy the beginning flute instead of renting. I placed the order then realized that the flute could possibly not make it to our home by the first day of band. Jesse went above what I expected and was able to change the shipping so my daughter had her flute a few days before band was to begin. Kudos to Jesse and Hyson Music for their customer service. These days you don't always get that sort of experience! Thank you for making this an outstanding experience!"

2011-09-12

"I have been a customer of Hyson Music for over 2 years. The customer service is beyond excellent, and they DO listen, assist in selection, and understand the needs of their customers. Even though they are located in a different state, I will not purchase an instrument from any store, except Hyson. Jesse is amazing and sets the standard of what being a businessman is all about. Justin, stepped in to assist me when Jesse was recovering from surgery. It amazed me the excellence continued. There aren't many businesses like this around!"

2011-08-31

"I had to order an Alto Saxophone, for my son Evin, online. While not my preferred method to make a purchase, Hyson Music made it a pleasurable experience. The staff assisted with my selection with advice and recommendations. My purchase shipped immediately and was delivered as promised. Many thanks to Jesse Effman and Hyson Music!
SGM Peckham
TF Fighting
Kandahar, Afghanistan

2011-08-17

"Buying a brand new musical instrument is an experience to treasureā€¦The excitement of opening the case for the first time and seeing your beautiful instrument, still wrapped up and waiting for you to be the first to hold and adore may happen only once in a lifetime. How wonderful it is to have a music company like HYSON to make sure that your experience exceeds all expectations! Thanks HYSON...SB in Carrollton, TX

2011-08-12

"bought a tj hutchens trumpet through amazon. shipped by hyson. quick service, well wrapped. has 2 year warranty. well made for the price. perfect for a student. can always upgrade if he get serious. much cheaper than renting a school horn for a year."

2011-07-14

"Wonderful experience! Excellent, friendly, prompt customer service! The people work very hard to make sure you are satisfied!"

Share Hyson Music's store rating

Hyson Music is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Hyson Music is not a merchant member
Hyson Music does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!