Stores > IT Creations

• checkmark icon FedEx Ground
    • checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 8.33/10 8.33/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 7.50/10 7.50/10
Voice your opinion! Review IT Creations by clicking a star below.

2017-07-17

Got the part I needed on-time and without any trouble.

"Got the part I needed on-time and without any trouble. IT Creations was one of the only places that had the custom part I was looking for. It was in my opinion a bit expensive, but it was very scarce and custom."

2017-07-13

Way over board

"I ordered something that cost around 12 dollars but there became a problem with delivery. The delivery was going to cost me four times more then the item. Plus I would be on the hook to have a bonded carrier take this item from the USA and into Canada. I have been charged up to 75 dollars for this service in the past and that is why I only order from companies who use the United States Parcel Service. They are Federal and dont require a bonded carrier. The sales rep who helped me out delivered my item in an envelope with some stamps on it. No tracking number but I got my item at no extra charges which was great! Now if terrific lady hadn't gone the extra mile to get me my item like this I would have cancelled my order. They would have lost a sale and I would have been perfectly fine with it. They blew me away how much extra work they did by going the extra mile for a 12 dollar order. So if they do this kind of customer service for small orders can you imagine how far they will go for a larger order? Great work! Great Job! Tina Bchakjian you are an asset to this company!"

2017-07-09

Great selection of part! Fast service!

"Great selection of part! Fast service!"

2017-03-08

IT Creations is rock solid

"My first purchase from IT Creations was to determine if I was going to make them my new provider for equipment. Wow, was I impressed.

1. The packaging was rock solid. The server I purchased was very well protected.
2. They didn't skip out on the accessories. I got very heavy duty 7ft power cords with my server. Not the cheap ones that I had gotten else where.
3. Shipping was the same day that I purchased the equipment and deliver was fast.

If you haven't purchased from IT creations yet, you are missing out.

2017-02-20

My computer works now

"Well there is a long story to this but to cut it shorter, I needed new ram for an old gaming computer that I wished to turn in to a server. After blue screans galore I finally buckle down and buy new ram and after 12 hours of hard work it works now! Thanks for the help and the great purchase!!"

2016-11-17

Fast and accurate

"Received a tracking number within minutes of placing the order. 67 hours later the item is on my desk. Great!"

Rep reply posted Nov-17-2016

A rep from IT Creations, IT_Creations, has responded

“Hi Logan, thanks for the review. We really appreciate your business.”

2016-10-06

excellent service

"purchase from IT creations was smooth and shipping was fast "

2016-09-26

"I found the website simple and easy to use. I received my order without any issues and when I called them I found them to be very pleasant is to deal with."

2016-09-01

Jim

"Ordered a HP optical drive, was here in 3 days, great service !"

2016-06-22

Wish there was an option for expeditied shipping

"The part was right, packaged nicely. Great price. I wish there was an option to choose expedited shipping, as I needed the part a lot sooner than I received it."

2016-06-03

Awesome!

"Great service and very good communication on the product!"

2016-03-24

Unexpected Savings

"I knew I wanted Dell servers when my old HP's were on their last legs, but I couldn't stomach the high prices, even when they claimed they were giving me a steep discount.

Andrea at IT Creations hooked me up with an incredible deal, building systems much faster than I could afford on my budget with Dell, with a much larger hard drive array than I had originally spec'd. I loved the deal so much, I bought two!

Great service from Andrea, and debatably the fastest shipping on servers I've ever seen in my 15+ years in Enterprise IT. With shipping that fast, I'm not even worried about the warranty. I'm sure they'll have me taken care of in no time if something goes south.

They'll be getting my future business for sure, as well as my recommendation to other IT Pros going forward.

2016-03-13

As described

"As described. No issues. Everything is fine."

2016-02-09

Called me back and delivered on the weekend!

"I was in LA and in a bind on a weekend. I needed server memory to offset the impact caused by a server crash. Dell could not deliver over the weekend, but Alex with IT Creations came through big time! Thank you! I'll definitely be calling them back when I'm ready to upgrade with a new Dell server."

2015-12-22

"I was referred by a contact to IT Creations. Their website was a little difficult to navigate the customer service and response time I received from Gus was outstanding. I will be reaching out to Gus the next time I need a server. There custom options are outstanding. "

Share IT Creations's store rating

IT Creations is a Merchant Member! Learn more

IT Creations is a merchant member
IT Creations participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,383 merchant members.