Stores > Ice.com

• checkmark icon FedEx Express

Product & services pricing Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 2.50/10 2.50/10
    Shipping & packaging: Rating 5.00/10 5.00/10
Voice your opinion! Review Ice.com by clicking a star below.
2016-08-15

Customer service needs to improve!

"I'll try and make this as short as possible, 1st order: I get a email about address does not match card address=I call and verify(all good) 2nd order: same email from first order=another call to ice to let them know to look at address($9 back for my troubles) 3rd order: same email, at this point I'm at the end of my rope=me telling them to look at the address. All I get is "oh OK I see it now" and sorry!! I was VIP before the call but I quickly dropped it, why pay money each month for a discount when they can't even process your order correctly and it delays shipment!!!"

2015-01-30

"I was truly hesitant to purchase from Ice.com. I always search for company reviews before considering purchasing from them, and their reviews were not so good. I decided to give them a shot this holiday season. Their customer service was superb. I mean usually it is a mess for companies during the holidays, but they were so nice and the communication was great. I would recommend them."

2014-10-30

"All my previous experiences with ice.com have been great. Today i signed in into my account and use the chat, my question was not an easy one, but the representative, Todd Porter, researched on one of my orders, one from 2011, he ever emailed the manufactured for specific details on my ring, and got me an answer in less than 20 min. It really made me feel like appreciated. I will never forget ice.com, their customer service is outstanding. What a great day to start my day! "

Share Ice.com's store rating

Ice.com is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

Ice.com is not a merchant member
Ice.com does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!