Stores > IDSecurityOnline

Product & services pricing Rating 8.89/10 8.89/10
    Chance of future purchase: Rating 9.77/10 9.77/10
    Customer service: Rating 9.72/10 9.72/10
    Return/Replacement policy: Rating 9.69/10 9.69/10
Voice your opinion! Review IDSecurityOnline by clicking a star below.
2017-08-16

Customer Service - AMAZING

"The sales team at IDSecurityOnline.com were amazing to work with! They were able to assist me in matching a price I saw on Amazon and was able to provide the needed accessories to fit our needs with out any difficulty. Their team is kind and respectful and I recommend giving them a shot!"

2017-08-10

Still haven't received my order.

"I've placed my order on 7/31/2017 and still haven't received it."

2017-08-08

Fast Service!

"I'm ordering security cards. They noticed that I had previously ordered cards. They called within 30 minutes of me placing my online order to confirm the card type and the next badge number for my order. Very good service!"

2017-07-30

FAST

"ALWAY MORE FASTER THAN WE THOUGHT!"

2017-07-20

What I needed at just the right time!

"Both phone and online I found this company to be easily accessible and ready to help. Choose my product and received it quickly. Product arrived in great condition and was true to color as shown on their website. I will use them again next time I am needing their product."

2017-07-14

Ribbons for Evolis printer

"I have dealt with Joe for about a year now and everytime he's always helpful on orders that I need to place. Glad to have him around!"

2017-07-05

Strong sales but weak delivery

"I ordered on line on 7/3, item description wasn't very clear to me, I emailed support, he gave the items part numbers, that saved me time. I placed the order, got the tracking number at 2:06 pm. But until today 7/5 the tracking number still showing not even picked up by UPS. "

2017-06-26

Good customer service is hard to find anymore

"I reorder once a month , website was very user friendly ,order arrived on the date stated, great customer service I enjoy the opportunity for feedback"

2017-06-14

Encompass Supplies excellent experience

"Point, Click and Send super easy"

2017-06-05

Still waiting for someone to call me back

"Order arrived without Cards, without ribbon, basically without everything needed to start producing cards. Called customer service who took my name and number and stated that someone would call me back that afternoon, that was last Thursday, today is Monday. "

2017-05-23

Great prices, quick turnaround

"Had no issues with the website, products were easy to locate and order. Their prices beat their competitors hands-down on the items I needed, and even with using the UPS ground option, the items arrived quicker than I expected."

2017-05-22

Shout-out to Joe!

"The associate we dealt with, Joe, was an incredible resource and aid in making sure we selected the correct product for our business. He was also very willing to work with us when we needed some flexibility changes made to our order. I personally do not have much experience with IT issues or our access card system so I really appreciated the quality of customer service that was taken to make sure I was aware of the decisions we were making. Overall it was a great business experience and was a lot faster than I had anticipated.

2017-05-12

Stellar Service

"Attentive team who is extremely knowledgeable. Great prices, super fast delivery. A+++ "

2017-05-08

5 Star

"Easy ordering! I appreciate the free shipping as well!!"

2017-05-06

Highly Recommend

"Excellent customer service. Fast shipping & great prices."

Share IDSecurityOnline's store rating

IDSecurityOnline is a Merchant Member! Learn more

IDSecurityOnline is a merchant member
IDSecurityOnline participates as a Merchant Member, monitors feedback, and resolves issues. This merchant is also Elite. See all 3,380 merchant members.