Stores > IndiaPlaza
  • IndiaPlaza

Voice your opinion! Review IndiaPlaza by clicking a star below.
2014-01-13

""Complete fraud. I ordered a set of books on 27 Dec 2013. Till today 14 Jan 2014, I never received any response from them. I tried to call them. Unable to reach them. Complete fraud.""

This review was modified by rajeshmepco on January 13 2014 05:58:34 PM

2013-03-23

"Complete fraud. I cancelled my prepaid order before they had dispatched the order. They promised the refund in a day. After that they now do not answer the phone. They do not respond to my mails. They seem to have no intention of returning my money."

2013-02-17

"I ordered two prestige electric rice cookers from India plaza on 7th Jan.
Order Number I07011300073
Product Reference Prestige Rice Cooker PRWCS 2.2
And
Order Number I07011300065
Product Reference Prestige Rice Cooker PRWCS 1.2

On 18th Jan I was advised taht there was a delay in shipping my orders at the "warehouse" and they would be shipped by 23rd Jan.
Subsequently I was told they will be shipped on 7th Feb positively .
I have been following up since then and have not had any update whatsovever!.
Trying to ring the only numbers provided there ( 91-8049091234) am greeted with the recorded message saying "welcome to indiaplaza we are not operational due to maintenance".
Is there any hope for me? or have I lost my money?

2012-12-27

"On 01 december 2012 I ordered online a .Dell inspiron 1525 6cell battery from indiaplaza.Com and made the payment through netbanking.The order number is i01121200207.
In their website it was stated that the ordered item would be shipped in 5 days but until now i have not received the product.Since the time of orde till now I have sent several email to the customer care dept.But as of yet I did not get any satisfactory response.
There is one person named srikanth in customer support who sent 2-3 messages to me but it was completely false and misleading.They are just making baseless and worthless excuses.It seems that indiaplaza is a very big online fraudulent store.
There is a general message in their website from the Founder and CEO K.Vaitheeswaran that if there is any problem then contact me directly through email so I sent 3 messages to him but he does not have the slightest manners and courtesy to respond to even one of my email.They are just duping and looting the people.
Online shoppers should be very careful against the fraudulent company ... indiaplaza.com

Comments

Please support Yasmine Khan, Click:

Name

Notify me of follow-up comments via email.

This review was modified by YasmineKhan on December 27 2012 08:36:40 AM

2012-12-21

"Hi ,

I have placed an order with indiaplaza.com on December 5th 2012 ,order no is (I05121202236) they promised they were going to dispatch product on 8 th December 2012.

But mentioned date shipment was not happened so I called to customer care they said we would raise a complaint for the same.

After 2days I called to customer care they said the product was not yet shipped due to availability problem.

I felt they would not ship my item so I cancelled my order on 21 th December 2012.

After checking the indiaplaza.com review im worrying when they will refund my amount INR11331.

I’m going to wait next 10 days to 15 days if they are not refund my money I’m going to raise a complaint to consumer court and cyber-crime.

2012-11-25

"I had ordered three items from Indiaplaza on November 4th 2012, paying Rs. 4476, through my Debit card (Order Number: I04111200398). Two of the items were delivered within the promised time, but I am still waiting for one of the item – Inpro Mop 5 In 1 Steamer S20, which costs Rs. 4099.
It is now more than 20 days and as per the written promise on the website, this is usually shipped within 5 business days. I have been following up with Indiaplaza via tickets raised on their online portal (Ticket Number: CNT0811120154) and also by calling their customer care numbers – 91-80-49091234.
The responses that I get from them is not at all satisfactory, where there is no response on my tickets raised online, the call to the customer care informs me that they do not have a waybill number from BlueDart courier, which is the problem! I am always told that it is going to take a week more for some logistical issues and I am also receiving emails from them saying that the Shipment is Delayed (“Due to some unforeseen circumstances, your shipment for order I04111200398 placed with us on 04-Nov-2012 has been delayed. The issue is being sorted out and we are going to ship the order latest by 26-Nov-2012.”) I have got similar emails on the 14th, 16th, 20th and now on 26th!
I had, on 23rd November, called up the customer care and requested them to cancel my order and refund my money, as I am getting frustrated with all the follow-ups and “no response” from Indiaplaza. They confirmed via phone that this will be cancelled within 24 hrs and the refund will be done at the earliest. There was no confirmation email or any other intimation on the cancellation, and I receive an email on 26th that the shipment is delayed and it will be shipped.
I am feeling cheated and I did a big mistake by trusting Indiaplaza. I have all the relevant documents and emails that support my claim here.

I have raised a complaint in the consumer court forum with the same claim and below is the link.

Never visit Indiaplaza!!!!

2012-11-15

"indiaplaza service is very bad
1. They are taking lots of time to ship the order
2. I purchased 3 pen with some text on it But they printed some wrong text.
order number: I07111200747

Don't buy any product from indiaplaza. there quality is very low.

This review was modified by mail2isys on November 15 2012 10:52:10 PM

2012-10-17

"Order made on 8th october and received on 17th october.
Totally unprofessional.
I made an order for SKULLCANDY UPROCK YELLOW HEADPHONES and after a delay of 9 days, they send me white headphone and the courier person took 80rs from me.
What kind of service is this.?
A suggestion to everyone: Do not ever trade with this bogus website.
Total stupidity and waste of money.
Gagandeep Singh Bhutani

2012-08-10

"Guys beware of this site...

I purchased: LENOVO Laptop G560 59317252.
Order Number: I26071201554.

Worst website to buy anything. I have bought a laptop on 26th of July 2012 and still waiting for laptop to be delivered. They don't care about their customers at all. They don't bother whether their customers got the product or not.

I have contacted customer care too. They raised the complaints and said product will be delivered within two days. This was the complaint raised by one of the customer care executive "Basavaraj" at 07-Aug-2012 1:19 PM --->

Dear Team, kindly check the order status, as per mis updation, the items was shipped on 31st Jul, customer saying that the items still not yet get delivery, customer waiting for the items past 15 days, and we check with couriers status, its pending reason, pls, check the status, and do the delivery, ASAP Regards Basavaraj.

And after this complain one of their representative respond like this --->

Dear Vikas Agrawal, Thank you for writing to us. This is to inform you that your order number I26071201554 has been shipped on 31-July-2012 through First Flight courier with the consignment #f28674480 and the present status is still in transit. Same will get delivered within 2 working days. Hence we kindly request you to bear with us for the same. Best Regards Srikanth Indiaplaza Customer Service.

Now after three days when I contacted them today (10-August-2012) they said give us two more days product will be delivered. Every time I call them they need two more days.

Beware once you purchase the product you can't cancel it. I tried cancelling the order they said once you ordered it can’t be cancelled. Really disappointed and won't buy anything from this website again and will suggest to all my friends to buy from somewhere else.

God knows if they will deliver they product or not.

Thanks and Regards
Vikas Agrawal

2012-07-09

"On 10 June 12, I committed mistake of purchasing a Washing machine (order no I10061291755) from the IndiaPlaza to realize that it is One of the LAZIEST, MOST CARELESS, MOST UNPROFESSIONAL Shopping Portal. It appears that they befool customers, hold their money , use it in other business, and deliver products purely at their discretion, whims and fancies. Customer care keep misguiding, by telling stories, first in daring tones till 15-day they promise to deliver products, and later they tell..it is out of stock and than some more days with ’it is ready for dispatch’. Guys, It is just due to time constraints / shortage I’m not at legal course, I’ll however, suggest Second Third, or more Times Thought, before Inflicting INJURIES on Yourselves by Venturing into deals with Indiaplaza......’ Regards, Peerzada, New Delhi"

2012-04-08

"I ordered a Targus Stylus For Apple Ipad on 9th March and paid by credit card. This fraud company did not deliver the same and each time you raise a query they are bothered about the ticket than the order. The amount is Rs.699 so have asked them to keep it as tips but will make all effort to spread the word. Companies like this should not exist. Please do not use this company unless you want to lose money."

This review was modified by cviegas on April 08 2012 03:47:15 AM

2011-10-03

"INDIA PLAZA is Cheating company, Bastards, useless online shopping mall meant to decieve people online. The CEO, manager, and management have to be shot instantly but should die minute by minute with no water and food... their entire crew will have to be in huge loss"

2011-09-02

"To sum it up in a single sentence - Indiaplaza is a classic example and a case study about how horrible an online shopping portal can become if it is not managed properly. Now the details.

I am one of those early customers of Indiaplaza, when it was actually known as Fabmall. During the initial days of this shopping portal, their service was reasonably good, even though the online shopping space didn't have many major players. However, over the past one year, I have been noticing that their customer service has become a major pain in the neck, that too at a time when online shopping space has become very competitive.

For instance, they took 10 days to deliver a dictionary couple of months ago. Another bad experience that I went through recently was with an order placed for a mobile phone. They had advertized that customers could get good deals on mobile phones. I went shopping for a mobile phone and selected one of those and placed an order. I didn't receive the mobile even after 8 days. When I called up customer care and checked with them, they informed that I need to wait for couple more days, since courier is delayed due to bad weather.

I received that mobile after 2 weeks and I tried using it. However, I observed that the other person on phone, listening to my talk can't hear me completely. He/she could hardly hear 2 words out of 10 words spoken. To put it in simple words, a defective product was delivered to me.

When I created a ticket on their website, they responded after 10 days with an arrogant response saying that I need to try talking on that phone, by standing outside of my home and that it could be a network issue. I created another ticket saying that I cannot accept such unprofessional response without even talking to me about the issue. They again responded saying that I need to take the phone to the service center.

Bottom line is that I need to run around the service centers, with a new handset, and get it fixed. It was such a bad experience with Indiaplaza that I have decided not to shop on this damned portal ever. I'm really sick of their indifference towards the customers. They do not even know the meaning of customer satisfaction. I'm not sure how they are running an internet shopping portal.

2011-08-09

"This is a worst possible online store one can ever find on net...the only thing they did immediately and perfectly was deduction of amount from my accnt as soon i order for a FUJI 3D W3 camera...here are the problems i have faced
1)They put up a false date of shipping on the site. I had no clue about the status of my product until it reached me.
2)The customer care is just a bunch of irresponsible people. Everytime i call them the reply i got was 'The product will be shipped tomorrow'
3) I got fed up with the service and demanded for a cancellation of the product, since it was not yet shipped. India plaza cleverly modified the shipping date to 1 day before i raised my ticket for cancellation and sent me the product.
4)And now comes the disgusting part of it. I receive the camera and remove the outer packaging. Tadaaa..The Seal of the camera Box is already torn.
Since I was using this camera for some experimental purpose and i had no time to communicate again with these shameless people, i just checked if the camera was working and kept it with myself...

2011-06-22

"Am an author and media columnist. Ordered books worth Rs 6021 from Indiaplaza, promised despatch by May 30 2011. Many emails, calls and complaints later, have got no merchandise / refunds. Will be taking them to consumer court & media expose by this month end."

Share IndiaPlaza's store rating

IndiaPlaza is not a merchant member. If you're this merchant, learn more!

IndiaPlaza is not a merchant member
IndiaPlaza does NOT participate at ResellerRatings to monitor feedback and resolve your issues. Are you this merchant? Learn more about the Merchant Member Program!